Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ARENA TOUR 2010 A ~Rock'n'Roll Circus~ setlist, information, and goods thread [V] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101320)

miroro 1st July 2010 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoWee (Post 2409585)
I found this on youtube, not made my me
it is a fancam, it are parts from Rock 'n Roll circus tour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpvrwr5OtzU
credits: 000welligton000 @ youtube

THIS WAS AMAZING
her voice was pretty good!! until that day & lady dynamite sounded perfect <333
oh ayu! i need to watch this full :(
moon was breathtaking!!! :thud :luv2

LacusClyne 1st July 2010 01:14 PM

oh, everyone please don't stop playing the video clip! the uploader is only putting it there for 100 hours only! please enjoy it while it last!

i'm repeating MOON 3 times now!!! i love it much much more then the studio version. it's wayyyyy better live, with her emotion and when you first heard it live at the concert, oh! the memories!!!

shooooo to those who don't like MOON~~~

WoWee 1st July 2010 01:22 PM

I converted the video to mp4.... so idk if anyone wants it but i can upload it on a site if someone know's a site and wants it.

gallowsCalibrator 1st July 2010 01:33 PM

^ Oh, that would be perfect! I missed the video; it got taken down :( Can you please upload to MediaFire? Thank you! :heart

WoWee 1st July 2010 01:40 PM

^ I'm uploading it now...

LacusClyne 1st July 2010 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain-kawaii123 (Post 2409696)
^ Oh, that would be perfect! I missed the video; it got taken down :( Can you please upload to MediaFire? Thank you! :heart

it's still there.

gallowsCalibrator 1st July 2010 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoWee (Post 2409709)
^ I'm uploading it now...

Thank you very much! (^_^)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2409714)
it's still there.

Eh? I clicked on it and it said "movie is unavailable." Maybe my iPod is acting up (TToTT)

toniayu 1st July 2010 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoWee (Post 2409585)
I found this on youtube, not made my me
it is a fancam, it are parts from Rock 'n Roll circus tour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpvrwr5OtzU
credits: 000welligton000 @ youtube

thanks ^^

AyuGAME 1st July 2010 02:14 PM

waiting for mediafire link...

AyuWorld 1st July 2010 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoWee (Post 2409585)
I found this on youtube, not made my me
it is a fancam, it are parts from Rock 'n Roll circus tour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpvrwr5OtzU
credits: 000welligton000 @ youtube

thank you soooo much!!!! I'M JUST CRYING WHILE WATCHING,I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE IT! IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! :weep :luv2:luv2:luv2

the special screen for Lady Dynamite is just awesome but scary at the same time :D

MOON is just :heart:heart:heart

WoWee 1st July 2010 02:33 PM

Download link from the video:
http://www.mediafire.com/?n2dm1u2zeyd

toniayu 1st July 2010 02:34 PM

^ thank you again ^^

keikeiaznqueen 1st July 2010 02:35 PM

Gosh, MOON was so lovely!

gallowsCalibrator 1st July 2010 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoWee (Post 2409804)
Download link from the video:
http://www.mediafire.com/?n2dm1u2zeyd

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

This is amazing; I must watch it over and over again :luv2 God, this is an amazing tour :thud Nothing is going to keep me from buying this DVD :luv2 :luv2 :luv2

LacusClyne 1st July 2010 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain-kawaii123 (Post 2409723)
Eh? I clicked on it and it said "movie is unavailable." Maybe my iPod is acting up (TToTT)

i think it's just that your ipod is unable to play this format, since it's HD

AyuGAME 1st July 2010 02:45 PM

WoWee - THANK YOU!!! YOU ARE MY HERO!!!

waterballoon 1st July 2010 02:47 PM

omg MOON :heart

omg Lady Dynamite :heart

omg Don't look back :heart

perfection, flawless, Ayu ur gonna shock people who dunno u if they know ur deaf in a ear and can still sing so well...

just so proud of her now :weep

Luja. 1st July 2010 02:57 PM

I love until that Day...!! Her voice and everything is great, and the ending of MOON was touching.:heart Plus, Don't look back looks amazing! The costume and her voice.. aah, her voice, she just sounds so good!!:thud

AyuWorld 1st July 2010 03:00 PM

i think someone has to make a new thread so that everybody will see the download link and not to miss it ^^

Aderianu 1st July 2010 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuWorld (Post 2409838)
i think someone has to make a new thread so that everybody will see the download link and not to miss it ^^

http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102182

^___^


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.