Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] thread 19th ; I ♥ xxx + Action 10.5 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103601)

taskinillusion 23rd February 2011 03:51 PM

When is she due to have her baby???

KarenPang 23rd February 2011 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugarbasil (Post 2638617)
^Does anyone have a clip from that?

I didn't see anyone uploading the live take of I ♥ xxx from her LOVE IS BORN~7th Anniversary 2010~ DVD on the net :x

Quote:

Originally Posted by taskinillusion (Post 2638637)
When is she due to have her baby???

I have a feeling soon ? it's either next month if not April :O

NintendoHTF1242 23rd February 2011 10:14 PM

Didn't she say she was 2 months pregnant at her last concert on Sept 9th last year? So she's about, 7 months now?

Bigtop 23rd February 2011 10:53 PM

Details are, apparently, still top-secret...

Pieces_of_SEVEN 24th February 2011 04:20 AM

I hope the baby doesn't take over all her future music...

Celaphorce 24th February 2011 05:04 AM

Next album is gonna be called Love Diaper! lol

Pieces_of_SEVEN 24th February 2011 05:36 AM

^^Or LOVE womb lol

NintendoHTF1242 24th February 2011 09:58 PM

It's gotta be LOVE CHILD <3 It's just so perfect for the moment, ya kno?

zellyx 27th February 2011 10:47 PM

Love diaper.. Love womb... :rofl
I think love child is more realistic, but who knows what her new album will be called!
I love Ai (pun intended), but havent kept up with her since Love Letter! Are they any pictures of her and her 'creeper' husband?

PEARL 9th March 2011 04:23 PM

Is there any news of her?

NintendoHTF1242 9th March 2011 08:12 PM

The DVD cover for her tour came out. I'm too lazy to go get it from JPM.

Other than that, nope. She's still pregnant I assume, so we'll just have to be patient.

zellyx 12th March 2011 12:23 AM

Is she ok after the earthquake??

Kana×Shin 12th March 2011 12:35 AM

Otsuka Ai Status: Someone is seeking information about this person

---> http://japan.person-finder.appspot.c...uery=ai+otsuka

no info, yet?:no

jpopfan 12th March 2011 12:41 AM

Someone on there said she was hurt :( But I doubt that is true. I hope she is ok being a fan and her having a baby on the way.

AyumiAi 12th March 2011 04:15 AM

Please be okay ai otsuka x.x

jiarongisme 12th March 2011 04:20 AM

I hope Ai's fine. x_x

waterballoon 12th March 2011 04:21 AM

ugh she's pregnant... I PRAY she's fine.. she has to be!

NintendoHTF1242 12th March 2011 05:26 AM

OMG I REALLY hope she is okay omg :( :( :( my prayers are going out for her.

Bigtop 12th March 2011 05:39 AM

I hope she's fine, especially with the pregnancy that she is busy on and an earthquake really interrupting her duties...

Kana×Shin 12th March 2011 05:45 AM

大塚愛 is fine and safe!!

Otsuka Ai
Status: Someone has received information that this person is alive

→http://japan.person-finder.appspot.c...suka&role=seek

(from google finder?)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.