Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Official Message] ayu-mi-x 7: HOUSE / Acoustic Orchestra / Trance / ayu-ro mix + Limited Boxset [IV] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108159)

pride123 10th April 2011 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didz-19 (Post 2665253)
I just can't wait to listen to AUDIENCE! It's an upbeat-fast-pace song! Being acoustic orchestra....curious on how it will turn out!! Hehehehe

I'm curious about that too! From a fast upbeat song to a acoustic orchestra. Haha. I'm more curious about "You were..." & " BLUE BIRD". :D

tokyoxjapanxfan 10th April 2011 05:45 AM

boo

I thought I'd come back after like, 7 hours, and there'd be more leaks :[

Kanzaki 10th April 2011 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 2665222)
Actually Days did leak. may it be dub or anything else.

"A leak in music is if it has been made available to the public on the Internet before its official release date; this musical material is still intended to be confidential."

It doesn't matter who released it or how. If the "official" release date is April 20th then anything released before that date is LEAKED.

True, if it had been the actual song. But it was a dub version and it had that "this is the future sound of egypt" -line in it, which makes it...well, not the actual song. Days didn't even leak yet, if you think about it :yes Not the track we're going to get on the album.

krtman2002 10th April 2011 12:56 PM

10 days left!!!

I can't wait!!!

TeamAyu2004 10th April 2011 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didz-19 (Post 2665253)
I just can't wait to listen to AUDIENCE! It's an upbeat-fast-pace song! Being acoustic orchestra....curious on how it will turn out!! Hehehehe

This! And of course Evolution! :luv2
I hope they are both epic.

Ayufan11 10th April 2011 03:10 PM

Where can I listen to the Voyage remix that leaked?

Bigtop 10th April 2011 03:12 PM

Generally remix albums are not part of the "baseline" by me (usually singles an studio albums are), so I don't care whether it's already leaked out very early or not. I'll just wait for FLACs at JPopsuki.

toniayu 10th April 2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayufan11 (Post 2665433)
Where can I listen to the Voyage remix that leaked?

http://soundcloud.com/digital_soul_p...turbos-circuit
http://www.mediafire.com/?1celt8nzmx3bzw1

Ayufan11 10th April 2011 03:54 PM

thank you :love

(miss)understood 10th April 2011 04:13 PM

i love this voyage remix

Man I hope all the remixes live up the expectations I now have, hahaha

Pieces_of_SEVEN 10th April 2011 04:26 PM

LEAK PLEASE! lol

Zeke. 10th April 2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pride123 (Post 2665276)
I'm curious about that too! From a fast upbeat song to a acoustic orchestra. Haha. I'm more curious about "You were..." & " BLUE BIRD". :D

I would think the acoustic versions would sound amazing for some upbeat songs if she re-recorded the vocals more softly. I think the "YEAH!!!" and power feel feel she sings with accompanied by beautiful acoustics would not be as great as if she rerecorded the vocals to match the feel.

and the Voyage remix - dislike because I do not like house.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 10th April 2011 05:29 PM

Dayd did not leak. Days (Aly & Fila remix) did not actually leak so...

Heavenly 10th April 2011 05:40 PM

I like the Voyage remix, it gives another climax to the song ^^

joshohhhhh 10th April 2011 07:18 PM

average mix. still looking forward to the new mixes though.

RyRyMini 10th April 2011 07:31 PM

Yay Voyage. House <3

Keiichi_JPU 10th April 2011 07:54 PM

Yeah, looks like the House CD isn't going to be my favorite. But that's completely fine because I love Trance and especially Euromix so I'm way excited for those!

AyuRox 10th April 2011 08:51 PM

^ You can't really base your opinion off of one song. They're all remixed by different people.

I don't know how I feel about the voyage mix... Its OK. Better than I was expecting, at least.

I wonder if there's gonna be any more leaks before the release... Probably not, but it'd make me happy if there were at least one from each of the other 2 albums.

Yannetakizawa 10th April 2011 09:24 PM

O/ sugoi

MeltingCORE 10th April 2011 09:41 PM

I like the leaked remix of "Voyage". I like how some of the intervals with just music sound almost ominous.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.