Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   The ||NEW EVOLUTION|| begins with ||2NE1|| in their 8th Thread! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116434)

Dream 9th May 2013 07:14 PM

They still might comeback on the 28th though.

http://www.yg-life.com/wp-content/up...next-ver-2.jpg

AyuHamasaki01 9th May 2013 07:22 PM

^I really hope so :bsigh

freedreamer 10th May 2013 04:53 AM

yea please. omg we've waited so long. Last year they only had ONE song?!

ayu_ready? 10th May 2013 12:00 PM

I think the collabo's for chrome hearts, the clothing fits to their style and also they're wearing a whole bunch of their jewelry/accessories

as for comeback, I think it's either CL or the new Yg artist

ILoveGeniuses 10th May 2013 04:18 PM

^As long as it's CL or full 2NE1 i'll be happy. I :heart LOVE :heart CL and like everything about her. However, I still would prefer the entire group to be honest.

relmy 10th May 2013 08:37 PM

I think it'll be a solo CL leading into the 2NE1 comeback.

If all this ISN'T for a comeback, I will not be happy. That said, they've still be doing things with their old music (which is all quality stuff, so I don't mind)... which is more than Ayu's been doing when she's got new music out, so I don't feel too 2NE1 starved (I'm sorry, that jibe set itself up...).

I Love You was SUCH a tease though, I just hope whatever they do is just as good.

ayu_ready? 11th May 2013 12:31 PM

blackjacks and people of Kpop regard I Love You as an average music, not a hit, not a good song overall, plain

but I love it

inthezone 11th May 2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayu_ready? (Post 2999326)
blackjacks and people of Kpop regard I Love You as an average music, not a hit, not a good song overall, plain

but I love it

What? Thought people loved it.

ILoveGeniuses 11th May 2013 03:06 PM

I'm a Blackjack and I LOVE IT!! :heart :D

Dream 11th May 2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayu_ready? (Post 2999326)
blackjacks and people of Kpop regard I Love You as an average music, not a hit, not a good song overall, plain

but I love it

I Love It, it's in my top3 of 2NE1.

rainbow_smile 13th May 2013 08:20 AM

They updated the "Who's next?" thing and it's either 2NE1 or CL. Yay!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKHt2BICMAAh_Zb.jpg

I pretty much think that will be CL though, because why would they put her here separately otherwise?

ILoveGeniuses 13th May 2013 11:38 AM

^AWESOME!! Now definitely happy both ways!! :D

Font's same size though, so maybe CL's will come first & then shortly afterwards we'll get an album from the full group...?

freedreamer 13th May 2013 12:04 PM

YEA YEA YEA!!! AWESOME!!!! :D happy blackjack

*hearT_Place* 13th May 2013 01:55 PM

Awesome!! Though I would prefer 2ne1 to comeback first, as they've been away for so long, I will also be happy with CL!

ILoveGeniuses 13th May 2013 02:03 PM

I'd love to have both :D :heart

rainbow_smile 13th May 2013 02:10 PM

I really really want them to comeback as a whole group, but still CL is better than nothing :D

And it's quite soon actually..

freedreamer 13th May 2013 02:45 PM

15 more days fellow blackjacks!!!

ILoveGeniuses 13th May 2013 02:50 PM

^Too Long!!! :P

Dream 13th May 2013 05:48 PM

I'm so happy they're finally coming back! It might be CL single first and then 2NE1 album (like in 2011 with Bom's don't cry and 2nd mini)

ILoveGeniuses 13th May 2013 05:52 PM

I just hope we get a FULL album this time. We damn well deserve it. Either way, money's been put aside so i can order it right away. :D :heart


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.