Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Utada Hikaru] ʕ•̫͡•ʔ Upcoming 2018 Album and Tour in the 57th thread ʕ•̫͡•ʔ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123938)

bluegie 25th April 2018 01:42 AM

Well there are 12 tracks in the album right? So we've heard six of them (two of them are still unreleased). I just hope there will be just one interlude, and no bonus track (aka remix track).

freedreamer 25th April 2018 05:58 AM

Hatsukoi sounds beautiful in full omg the piano in the bridge brings back so much nostalgia

chocopockymaster 25th April 2018 12:52 PM

She is pulling a Benjamin Button and aging in reverse with that promo pic oh my word

Akutenshi 25th April 2018 03:19 PM

I like the connection between this and her debut - wonder if it'll have any similarities or if it's simply just to honor her 20th anniversary and that album.

Baco__ 26th April 2018 01:47 AM

Guys, do any of you know or understand what the hell the chorus is singing in play a love song? Hahhaa I wish I could sing this part in the concert, but I can only mumble lol

Linoa62 26th April 2018 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baco__ (Post 3270959)
Guys, do any of you know or understand what the hell the chorus is singing in play a love song? Hahhaa I wish I could sing this part in the concert, but I can only mumble lol

Check here: http://shinitakashi.blogspot.fr/2018...g-english.html

Baco__ 26th April 2018 04:22 PM

haha I said chorus lol I meant choir haha sorry xD

Andrenekoi 26th April 2018 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baco__ (Post 3271020)
haha I said chorus lol I meant choir haha sorry xD

The only part I got was "everybody needs a time alone".

Baco__ 27th April 2018 12:20 AM

I guess I could listen "Hold me tight and never let me go" before that? Hahhaa I really am real bad at this lol

koumori 27th April 2018 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linoa62 (Post 3271016)

She even mentions her parents, that's heartbreaking.

blackmage 27th April 2018 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koumori (Post 3271065)


She even mentions her parents, that's heartbreaking.

Thanks for that link, I need to listen to this song now. Lyrically, its so relatable to me right now.

EndOfTheWorld 30th April 2018 11:00 PM

Nariaki Obukuro's debut album is out. I previewed the tracks on itunes and I liked it. It has a unique sound and I can definitely hear Utada's influence on the album. Utada's part on the song Lonely One instantly takes me back to her r&b days like Distance. Overall I think it's a solid debut and I think I will try to keep up with his activities from now on.

NintendoHTF1242 30th April 2018 11:16 PM

^ It’s on spotify already! Yay. Gonna listen to it tomorrow at work.

hud 30th April 2018 11:18 PM

I didn't want to go off topic here so that's why I didn't comment on it - it's by far my favorite album from 2018 yet, it's fantastic. been addicted since the first listen

EndOfTheWorld 1st May 2018 02:27 AM

I haven't listened in full yet but I'm pretty impressed. It's refreshing to have an album like that released in the current jpop scene, and by a male solo artist too. I am curious to see the charting and sales of the album but I don't think it will sell too much but maybe Utada's star power will help with the publicity.:)

mi|kshake 1st May 2018 10:19 PM

^His album sounds interesting. Will have to give it a listen when I get a chance.

Baco__ 2nd May 2018 02:53 AM

So tonight there's a Utada Hikaru only night at a club in ni chome haha I'm going to fuck*ng die

amorphose 4th May 2018 12:39 AM

Marunouchi Sadistic is airing on Japanese radio :)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av22949146

Marcelo 8th May 2018 07:10 AM

^really liking it!

Akutenshi 8th May 2018 04:40 PM

I would like it if it were just her singing it. As of now, not a fan. Looking forward to her album, at least!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.