Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] Asia Tour 2008 to be aired in November (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80715)

Linoa62 30th November 2008 01:58 PM

Did they broadcast is this LOVE? I'm really looking forward to this one!!!

alternarist 30th November 2008 02:03 PM

i rather watch the cool performances like (d)lma and Marionette on HQ DVD than on LQ recorded from TV..

but when the torrent is out, i am sure to dl :P

Ayumi_lover 30th November 2008 02:09 PM

can we have broadcasted tracklist?

miroro 30th November 2008 02:13 PM

no (d)lma ?! whyyyyy?! T_T

majrakun 30th November 2008 02:16 PM

Did they skip the whole (d)lma - decision - mnW section? or just (d)lma?

agashi 30th November 2008 02:17 PM

wow... it's aired this night right??
awww~~ tomorrow...maybe i can download the whole show!!!

henrique 30th November 2008 02:23 PM

Was in HDTV ?

Dont leave alone :no

Zemus 30th November 2008 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by henrique (Post 1722849)
Was in HDTV ?

Yes, if you check the http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/lineup/o1180.html you can see that the "HD" button is highlighted and green which indicates it being in HD.

ren0210989 30th November 2008 02:35 PM

i really wanted to see (d)lma :cry

now i'll have to wait 6months until it comes out :cry
but seeing some performances is waaay better than seeing none :)

Melrose 30th November 2008 02:42 PM

Yes they broadcasted is this LOVE?

No they didn't broadcast decision.

I'm not sure on my name's WOMEN, I'll have to ask him again later. I thought he said they skipped everything from is this LOVE? to my name's WOMEN, but I don't know if that means that my name's WOMEN was in or not. And I believe HANABI and End roll were cut out as well.

I do know the encore was full, though.

So basically I think the broadcasted set list was:

reBiRTH
The Judgement Day
talkin' 2 myself
is this LOVE?
my name's WOMEN
Marionette -prelude-
Marionette
SURREAL~evolution~SURREAL
Mirrorcle World
MC?
Voyage
Dearest
independent
Boys & Girls
MY ALL

alternarist 30th November 2008 02:48 PM

i m fine with the setlist.

ren0210989 30th November 2008 02:51 PM

thank God they broadcasted t2m & is this love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to see!!!

miroro 30th November 2008 03:02 PM

no decision too?? :(
well... it's ok! at least we'll see the rest of the songs!

Zemus 30th November 2008 03:17 PM

I don't think they broadcasted my name's WOMEN. They don't mention it at 2ch.

njanjayrp 30th November 2008 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose (Post 1722861)
Yes they broadcasted is this LOVE?

No they didn't broadcast decision.

I'm not sure on my name's WOMEN, I'll have to ask him again later. I thought he said they skipped everything from is this LOVE? to my name's WOMEN, but I don't know if that means that my name's WOMEN was in or not. And I believe HANABI and End roll were cut out as well.

I do know the encore was full, though.

So basically I think the broadcasted set list was:

reBiRTH
The Judgement Day
talkin' 2 myself
is this LOVE?
my name's WOMEN
Marionette -prelude-
Marionette
SURREAL~evolution~SURREAL
Mirrorcle World
MC?
Voyage
Dearest
independent
Boys & Girls
MY ALL

thanks :) I hope will get the chance to see it ASAP.

makie_7 30th November 2008 03:29 PM

i can't wait to watch this!!

Melrose 30th November 2008 03:31 PM

@Zemus: Oh ok, no my name's WOMEN. I guess with saying skipping songs up to my name's WOMEN included that one. ;_____;

Boys & Girls, he said full encore. He might have missed a song from the original set list.

@njan: ^^ youre welcome

freedreamer 30th November 2008 03:34 PM

So two whole sections were cut out then...yea it makes more sense to cut out sections than songs...
means only 3 costumes were aired...i think im fine with that...

Melrose 30th November 2008 03:38 PM

^

Three sections were cut out. ._.

ballad section
sexy section
pop section

The sections that we get are

encore section
rock section
classic section

miroro 30th November 2008 03:41 PM

why did they cut HANABI and End roll??? :(
i wanted to see them so badly!

now until the DVD comes out we're not going to see them


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.