Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] She Loves Her Food Creamy & Spicy In The Official 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83685)

KarenPang 5th January 2009 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangedream (Post 1768935)
^ shld be 20. He's born on the same yr as me I realised.

lolz. he's shorter than Kame by 1 cm!

oops sorry for calculating Sato's age wrongly , so he's a year older than my younger sister

& haha you even know what's Kame's height ? interesting :laugh

hearted 5th January 2009 07:11 PM

so he's an actor? i'm sooooo gonna watch his shows XD

he's 19 right... since it isnt march yet :P

btw karen your sig is so cute :glomped

Beauty4123 5th January 2009 09:38 PM

that is sato takeru! (kaori loves him, too :innocent)

WillofDusk 5th January 2009 10:27 PM

Wow and this is supposed to be Otsuka Ai's discussion thread.
Too far guys.


Anyway, thanks for hte lyrics for Ningyo, it's very sad and it makes me like the song even more now

yoshino 6th January 2009 02:29 AM

^hahaz.. I guess we r really gg off topic. :p

but I jus realised Karen's KAT-TUN sig is so cute!!

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 6th January 2009 03:33 AM

Karen, look what you've done!
j/k

KarenPang 6th January 2009 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hearted (Post 1769339)
so he's an actor? i'm sooooo gonna watch his shows XD

he's 19 right... since it isnt march yet :P

btw karen your sig is so cute :glomped

thanks & yes Sato's an actor from the look of it & he acted in ROOKIES & surprisingly he's not under JE :innocent

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillofDusk (Post 1769545)
Wow and this is supposed to be Otsuka Ai's discussion thread.
Too far guys.

oopsie sorry about that :dead2

I don't know how it became a KAT-TUN thread all of a sudden :laugh

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangedream (Post 1769754)

but I jus realised Karen's KAT-TUN sig is so cute!!

Thanks Star

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1769837)
Karen, look what you've done!
j/k

:roflmao sorry about that Melody

ANYWAY back to otsuka , earlier on I saw the PV of Ai being played on MTV China .

What're your opinions on the song ? I didn't liked it initally but after watching the PV & understanding the symbolic/meaning behind it , I learnt to appericate it now

Aga-chan 6th January 2009 10:41 AM

^I love the song. It's one of my favourites off "LOVE LETTER". And the PVs soo cute. ^.^

freedreamer 6th January 2009 11:16 AM

Seriously...It warms my heart whenever I hear it...It's like..a [tears] remake but it has become to be a song that will become in Ai history...not like [tears] which was a beautiful b-side

kawaii otaku 6th January 2009 12:15 PM

can somebody upload tears for me?

Jwiz 6th January 2009 12:41 PM

Ningyo has great lyrical content...thanks hearted!

yoshino 6th January 2009 12:50 PM

hahaz. anw I went with my fren n she bought her copy of LL album at HMV.
The PG sticker is really irritating! They stick it at the back, right hand corner of the album with the OBI. My fren had a hard time removing that. lolz.

It's so cool that the booklet has Ai's hand-written lyrics in every page! How I wish Ayu also do that! They both have nice hand writing. =)

btw do anyone of u remove the pink sticker? cos u can actually slot the thing in so it wld really look like a letter. but it wldn't look nice, will it?

KarenPang 6th January 2009 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 1770236)
Seriously...It warms my heart whenever I hear it...It's like..a [tears] remake but it has become to be a song that will become in Ai history...not like [tears] which was a beautiful b-side

the 33 secs acoustic of Ai which's found in the 1st press of LL is just :weep

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangedream (Post 1770320)
hahaz. anw I went with my fren n she bought her copy of LL album at HMV.
The PG sticker is really irritating! They stick it at the back, right hand corner of the album with the OBI. My fren had a hard time removing that. lolz.

It's so cool that the booklet has Ai's hand-written lyrics in every page! How I wish Ayu also do that! They both have nice hand writing. =)

btw do anyone of u remove the pink sticker? cos u can actually slot the thing in so it wld really look like a letter. but it wldn't look nice, will it?

omg Star HMV is already selling the album ? How much does it cost any clue ?

& eee it's bad that they stick the PG sticker together with the OBI , can't they do so at another place :eviltongu & no I didn't remove the pink sticker although the 'stickyness' is starting to wear off now

EDIT - are you sure that HMV is already selling the OS press / CD + DVD of LOVE LETTER ? because earlier on I called HMV Heeren & they said that they haven't bring in stock for it yet

& the Japan press CD only of the album's already outta stock :dead2

yoshino 6th January 2009 02:05 PM

^huh! My fren bought the OS press of LL at HMV Heeren really!! It can't be wrong! I was with her n I'm the one who take it n pass to her! lolz.

it cost $23.95 btw. There are onli 2 copies there.. so now left 1. :p

KarenPang 6th January 2009 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangedream (Post 1770380)
^huh! My fren bought the OS press of LL at HMV Heeren really!! It can't be wrong! I was with her n I'm the one who take it n pass to her! lolz.

it cost $23.95 btw. There are onli 2 copies there.. so now left 1. :p

eh is it ? then the person whom I spoke to earlier on probably was salah or something :dead2

S$23.95 huh ? I paid S$26.20 for my copy that I bought from my friend Cliff who resides in Taiwan & somemore no PG sticker whee

yoshino 6th January 2009 02:20 PM

hahaz.. ya. I wonder y the person said that too.

whooz.. S$2.25 for PG sticker-free. hahaz.. jkjk..
I think the plastic for the CD and DVD is jus a bit too thin.. I dun think it can really protect the CD hahaz.

KarenPang 6th January 2009 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangedream (Post 1770392)
hahaz.. ya. I wonder y the person said that too.

whooz.. S$2.25 for PG sticker-free. hahaz.. jkjk..
I think the plastic for the CD and DVD is jus a bit too thin.. I dun think it can really protect the CD hahaz.

I guess that's the downside if your album or single's packaged in a digipak . It can get damaged quite easily especially if you don't handle things properly

yoshino 7th January 2009 01:48 AM

oooh... Is the plastic holding ur CD and DVD quite thin as well?

KarenPang 7th January 2009 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangedream (Post 1770893)
oooh... Is the plastic holding ur CD and DVD quite thin as well?

not really because the album that I bought from Cliff's has to be the same one as what your friend bought since both copies are made in Taiwan

sugarbasil 7th January 2009 09:10 AM

I actually really like "Ai." I think it's got a real nostalgic feeling to it. :) Actually, "Ai Positive" took me a really long time to get into. I love it now. :luv2


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.