![]() |
but idk, because her site asked for female viewers? so maybe a bunch of girls are gonna go with alan somewhere to shoot their segment @_@
idk.. |
^ Lucky girls! *__*
|
Wait, they're recording alan's spot on HEY!x3 on the 25th.
Went back to reread since she didn't appear on HEY!'s list |
So we'll have to wait a bit longer to see her appearance then. Oh well.
|
Quote:
oh this means that KAT-TUN might be with her on the same show *crossing fingers* |
Quote:
|
as far as I know it usually takes about a week or 2 before the actual footage's shown on TV , Alicia
|
Quote:
|
oo it would <3
but if she appear with KAT-TUN, no one will notice her...:bawl |
exactly, and if a member say alan is cute, then crazy fangirls will attack :roflmao
|
Quote:
|
Not alan's fault she's cute.
|
I wonder if alan's fanbase in Japan is big or not?
Or is it bigger in China/Chinese countries like HK? |
Her Japanese fanbase is decent and I'm guessing her Chinese fanbase is bigger but by how much I have no clue.
|
alan seem to be more popular in the mainland as compared to hong kong~ but many taiwanese fans as well
|
haha i love the questions people ask over at alan-china
one asked "what kind of boyfriend would everyone like for alan to have" :roflmao like alan have to get her fans approval before getting a boyfriend :P |
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I wondered whether will alan be teaching Chinese to Downtown or not ? :laugh if so she prob needs a Japanese to Chinese translator on standby |
Quote:
|
haha they do, but god forbid that alan date a JE guy...too much drama i would think...
|
^Ehh... true. But he's the only person I could think of... :P
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:14 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.