![]() |
3rd week sales aren't out yet.. We'll know that either today or tomorrow.
|
sold about another 10k, its about 117k after week III
edit: 13 ↓ *10,693 *,117,956 Bold & Delicious/Pride 浜崎あゆみ |
Hm? Really? If so thanks for the heads up.
|
Quote:
|
117k is not that bad, I think B&D sold well. MUCH less than other Ayu singles but a lot.
|
why so low? is there any accident in japan?
|
^fans r waiting for the release of the album instead. theres no reason to spend $10+ for a single when both songs r already on the album that is going to b released on 01.01
|
Ayu fan has a point. I bet only fanatic fans who must have everything bought the single. There will even be the pv clips in the album.
|
GO AYU
|
3RD WEEK only and it sold that badly..
|
yeah!ayu is no.1!!!
|
week IV sales:
20 ↓ **6,689 **124,645 Bold & Delicious/Pride 浜崎あゆみ |
Haha, I think it's GREAT considering that it was released just before the album! Many other artistes can barely even make past the 50 000 mark for their singles! (with the exception of limited releases)
|
If you think about the sales as a number on its own and not comparing it to previous ones- 10,000. I think that -is- a lot of people.
|
^well yea, 100,000ppl is a lot, but japan has 127,000,000ppl, so it isnt a tremendous amount of ppl in japan.
|
This is the worst sales since.. I dont know. I dont think she sold this low since Daybreak?
|
It was just a month before an album. Plus Bold & Delicious isn't the best song around even if it is fun.
|
Quote:
[EDIT] Daybreak sold 197 000. Oh and Depend on you only sold 131 000 copies in 1998, but I'm sure B&D will surpass that number in a few weeks. So it's the worst sales since Trust. |
Well, it's not that bad, especially since she got into triple digits! lol
People probably KNEW that B&D/Pride were gonna be on the album, and there wasn't much incentive to buy it. No way to say, which was released a little more than a month before Memorial Address, and it had high sales. Perhaps due to all the 'new' acoustic mixes and many tracks :F lol /dies. |
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:17 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.