![]() |
myself, i hear "it's fighting moment, it's, it's fighting moment"...
|
'it's my own race, it's my own race'
It's not suit to the voice i think so. Why anyone here don't ask at TeamAyu for yourself? Then, tell everyone what you know. |
I hear "It's fighting romantic" or something :headache
Quote:
|
I have never thought of it as english xD Will check tomorrow XD
|
When the song first came out, I heard "It's Spider Woman".
I heard the song again today, and I still hear that, lol. |
i hear "it's beautiful madness" LOL
|
It sounds
It's my moment it's my mometum it's my moment thats what i hear |
^ I think it's kinda what I hear too XD
|
^ :yes
|
^ Love the Kana sig ^^
I've always hear, "It's Ayu madness. Its Ayu gone mad." lol But I know thats wrong. |
Quote:
anyway if it was "IT'S a Beautiful Fighters" it would be the more disgusting sentence ever (for the grammar obviously!) |
it's for beautiful fighters...
fighters fighting for freedom? o.o |
My friend when she heard it, she said if ayu singing the last two words "blue bird"... hehehe... what u guys think??
|
i heard "its fighter go--men--- iits fighter go---men"???:shakehead
|
hmm...what i've heard is "that's why u go mad-ness...that's why u go mad..."...LOL... no offense...
|
lol Some of these are a bit silly - are you sure that's what you're hearing? xD
I hear "It's Beautiful Fighters, it's Beautiful Fi-" |
I never knew what she was saying so me and my fiance just sing "It's my banana"...xD
|
Actually is "is fine dont go mad".....
|
Quote:
I've just been listening to it again and again..it's a hard one :_: I guess, personally I hear "It's Beautiful Fighters, It's Beautiful Fi-" Yup. <3 |
When I first heard it I heard "It's my uncle's gerbil" and now I hear "It's beautiful fighters, it's beautiful fi-" like Koumori and Kendelle. xD
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:35 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.