Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] [Official] Ayumi feat Wacoal - SEXY lingerie showcase (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76966)

Bigtop 16th July 2008 05:14 PM

Thanks for sharing! I think she might be looking forward to her new career, as she reaches 30 years old...

By the way, does anybody think that Wacoal of Japan should partner up with Victoria's Secret in the United States? I think they're the same, except they don't have stores in other parts of the world than their targeted markets...

Ayu'Kiss 16th July 2008 05:17 PM

OMG! Ayu looks so dazzling!

it doesn't matter what anyone says
as long as Ayu is our queen that's all we should care about

dayumi 16th July 2008 05:50 PM

Love it!!

minna 16th July 2008 06:19 PM

wo that youtube comment is rude =S
I don't agree with it. this kind of comments, people should just keep them for themself.

I think this photoshoot is a new turn. it's like if a new era was beginning. She's turning 30 this year, so I think it's the perfect time to do this kind of photoshoot. She looks mature, elegant & classy. If she did that during her 20s it wouldn't have had the same impact because she wasn't at the same point in her career. It's the perfect moment to do this.

she looks gorgeous, mature, elegant and classy.

Bad Wolf 16th July 2008 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miskiq (Post 1548250)

lolol I LOVE SEEING THE EXPRESSIONS THE GUYS MAKE. <3 Oh, bless them.

With each new photo I see she looks better and better :D

Maxker 16th July 2008 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InoriNoUta (Post 1548900)
lolol I LOVE SEEING THE EXPRESSIONS THE GUYS MAKE. <3 Oh, bless them.

With each new photo I see she looks better and better :D

Haha! I didn't see that at first. Thanks for pointing that out :P Funny detail xD

AyuHamasaki01 16th July 2008 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InoriNoUta (Post 1548900)
lolol I LOVE SEEING THE EXPRESSIONS THE GUYS MAKE. <3 Oh, bless them.

With each new photo I see she looks better and better :D

Oh, I didn't notice!
Thanks for saying and yes their expressions are so funny!

Chibi_Venus 16th July 2008 07:02 PM

Very interesting to see.

Ayu looks fantastic! :D

Thank you.

Ayumiko 16th July 2008 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keikeiaznqueen (Post 1548359)
It is not shown in Japan because in Japan, there is no need.
Her songs being so half-hearted, that's why she must undress now, eh
Plastic surgery pig
China and Korea etc. is perfect for this.

that's a really stupid comment. If she needs to get attention by undressing coz her songs are 'half-hearted' now, shouldn't the ads be shown in japan and not across asia? obviously her popularity and sales are rising outside of japan. >.> ..plastic surgery? never heard of push up bras?

anyways, I like the other pic shown in the youtube link too. mikajohn did a good job taking the pics.

Here is another clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCfwH9eMBkM

Dustie 16th July 2008 08:23 PM

You guys thought that comment was rude?...
Come on, don't you read celebrity gossip websites (western ones)? Vast majority of comments concerning pretty much any celebrity is like this or dozen times worse. That's how people are these days on the internet, they love to trash everyone, they'll call you a pig, a ho, all the worst stuff they can come up with even if you're just a regular person. There's sick people in front of computers these days (I can't come up with any other reason why would anyone write that kind of stuff).

Jeremy911 16th July 2008 08:40 PM

Ayu looks SEXY as always!

Rebirthia 16th July 2008 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumiko (Post 1548953)

:love

sugarbasil 16th July 2008 08:46 PM

Maybe I missed it somewhere in the 11 pages we have so far (though I did look through most of them), but why isn't this being promoted in Japan?

truehappiness 16th July 2008 08:47 PM

I assume they're not sure if they want to promote Wacoal in Japan using Ayu, or perhaps there's just no set date yet for it.

kaprice 16th July 2008 09:05 PM

first it is very shocking to see ayu like this but then we can realize that the photo is very beautiful very natural
make me buy wacoal^^

seriously i love the poster but an other side i'm disappointed : ayu changed

AyUta 16th July 2008 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumiko (Post 1548953)
that's a really stupid comment. If she needs to get attention by undressing coz her songs are 'half-hearted' now, shouldn't the ads be shown in japan and not across asia? obviously her popularity and sales are rising outside of japan. >.> ..plastic surgery? never heard of push up bras?

anyways, I like the other pic shown in the youtube link too. mikajohn did a good job taking the pics.

Here is another clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCfwH9eMBkM

Thanks! Ayu looks so cute!

Olw---A 16th July 2008 09:34 PM

well no change with shoot with white swimsuit...

Kaiouforever 16th July 2008 09:35 PM

The interesting thing about this, is that Ayu has never really been blatantly "sexy" in any of her songs...I remember 1Love she played the role of a stripper, but that wasn't the point of the song, it had a deeper message; I don't recall her ever having a song or theme that was simply: "I'm Ayu, and I'm SEXY!!" So this is rather refreshing for her, and with her about to hit 30 (and she's somewhat "newly" single) I think this is the perfect time, and good for her! I support Ayu, and I love the pictures, they are absolutely gorgeous, and I would expect nothing less from her.

Ayumi_Hamasaki902 16th July 2008 10:04 PM

Ayu looks absolutely stunning in the photoshoot, can't wait to see more of it ^^

~*Mabushii*~ 16th July 2008 10:48 PM

Love the clips and the pictures, she looks stunning.. even in just a bra and a see-through cover-up. She pulls it off with a certain class and flair!

She's so darn beautiful!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.