Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] She Loves Her Food Creamy & Spicy In The Official 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83685)

Huaka 7th January 2009 09:22 AM

OMG, her performance on Kouhaku was so terrible, and what the heck was with her hair? It made me cringe in horror at her awful notes, even my grandma was like "what the heck is this?" My boyfriend said, "What the heck was that Otsuka Ai performance? Is that supposed to be 'singing'? I had to turn the volume down and turn the station it was so bad!" She should NEVER sing that song again. Please, just NO.

Meat Pao 7th January 2009 09:40 AM

^ Is it that bad? o.o I guess I'll have to watch it when the torrent finishes downloading then.

AND ZOMG THE SG PRESS OF LL IS OUT WITH THE FIRST PRESS!? ZOMG why the heck must the PG sticker be on the OBI!? :grumpy

KarenPang 7th January 2009 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meat Pao (Post 1771456)

AND ZOMG THE SG PRESS OF LL IS OUT WITH THE FIRST PRESS!? ZOMG why the heck must the PG sticker be on the OBI!? :grumpy

as far I know Travis , Warner Music S'pore has never produced her albums locally at all

all of them were imported overseas & I believe for LOVE LETTER's case , they got the stock from Taiwan

it pays to have a friend in Taiwan :laugh

==========

2009年01月12日 付 Album weekly

1 My song Your song いきものがかり 242691

2 EXILE BALLAD BEST EXILE 190213

3 GIRL NEXT DOOR GIRL NEXT DOOR 171165

4 SUPERMARKET FANTASY Mr.Children 166095

5 アイのうた2 オムニバス 55048

6 LOVE LETTER 大塚愛 45550

Total sales so far - 149,782

I have a bad feeling that it might not even passed the 200K :(

Meat Pao 7th January 2009 10:38 AM

^ From Taiwan? Not Hong Kong? o.o Because her previous albums seem to be imported from HK.

KarenPang 7th January 2009 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meat Pao (Post 1771490)
^ From Taiwan? Not Hong Kong? o.o Because her previous albums seem to be imported from HK.

frankly I'm not sure because all I know's that all of her albums have not been produced locally at all by Warner

they have never done that at all

hearted 7th January 2009 08:45 PM

i dont know anything about sales.. but is that good? it doesnt sound too good =/

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 1770236)
Seriously...It warms my heart whenever I hear it...It's like..a [tears] remake but it has become to be a song that will become in Ai history...not like [tears] which was a beautiful b-side

now that you mention it.. Ai does sound like tears ~happy version~ =O

Zeke. 7th January 2009 11:11 PM

I finally got around to downloading LOVE LETTER on here. I hadn't made it a priority after seeing the mediocre reactions from everyone and I got to say it's better than I expected - probably because I didn't expect anything out of it. I listened to it yesterday and the problem is, most of the songs sound the same. Right now I am listening to LOVE PUNCH and I have to say, I really miss this kind of material from her. I don't know what the heck happened to her music now but it just makes me sad listening to how good her older stuff was!

yoshino 8th January 2009 01:38 AM

^oh... I kind of prefer her older songs too, sad to say.

the songs in LL album isn't one that I'll like a lot.. but the cover is the best =)

Zeke. 8th January 2009 01:59 AM

^ I don't hate the cover but I don't think it's the best. LOVE JAM has the best cover! Lol. It goes...

LOVE JAM > LOVE PUNCH > LOVE PiECE > LOVE COOK > LOVE LETTER

as far as album covers go.

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 8th January 2009 02:43 AM

Album covers for me
LOVE COOK > LOVE PUNCH > LOVE JAM > LOVE PiECE > LOVE LETTER

*Off to watch Kouhaku performance*

KarenPang 8th January 2009 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hearted (Post 1771870)
i dont know anything about sales.. but is that good? it doesnt sound too good =/

LOVE PiECE only sold about 376,115 in total which was a sharp drop of sales as LOVE COOK sold 835,333 overall so you can imagine :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by all.night.raver (Post 1771932)
I finally got around to downloading LOVE LETTER on here. I hadn't made it a priority after seeing the mediocre reactions from everyone and I got to say it's better than I expected - probably because I didn't expect anything out of it. I listened to it yesterday and the problem is, most of the songs sound the same. Right now I am listening to LOVE PUNCH and I have to say, I really miss this kind of material from her. I don't know what the heck happened to her music now but it just makes me sad listening to how good her older stuff was!

*nods*

her previous albums's tracks are much much better which's why initally when LL was leaked out so early , I hated it to the core . Didn't helped matters that there weren't an official tracklist but I'm OK with it now .

I still don't think LL's her best album that she has put out to date sadly :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by all.night.raver (Post 1772037)
^ I don't hate the cover but I don't think it's the best. LOVE JAM has the best cover! Lol. It goes...

LOVE JAM > LOVE PUNCH > LOVE PiECE > LOVE COOK > LOVE LETTER

as far as album covers go.

haha I think outta the 5 , I say I like LOVE PiECE as it's very innovative

the LOVE JAM ones still scares me :dead2

ayumixfan 8th January 2009 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1771469)
as far I know Travis , Warner Music S'pore has never produced her albums locally at all

all of them were imported overseas & I believe for LOVE LETTER's case , they got the stock from Taiwan

it pays to have a friend in Taiwan :laugh

==========

2009年01月12日 付 Album weekly

1 My song Your song いきものがかり 242691

2 EXILE BALLAD BEST EXILE 190213

3 GIRL NEXT DOOR GIRL NEXT DOOR 171165

4 SUPERMARKET FANTASY Mr.Children 166095

5 アイのうた2 オムニバス 55048

6 LOVE LETTER 大塚愛 45550

Total sales so far - 149,782

I have a bad feeling that it might not even passed the 200K :(

ahh I Don't think it will pass 200k too : ( I hope 2009 is a better year for ai T^T

KarenPang 8th January 2009 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumixfan (Post 1772345)
ahh I Don't think it will pass 200k too : ( I hope 2009 is a better year for ai T^T

:(

if LOVE LETTER managed to cross 200K , it's already quite good

Aga-chan 8th January 2009 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all.night.raver (Post 1771932)
I listened to it yesterday and the problem is, most of the songs sound the same. Right now I am listening to LOVE PUNCH and I have to say, I really miss this kind of material from her. I don't know what the heck happened to her music now but it just makes me sad listening to how good her older stuff was!

I have a similar feeling. I really really like "LOVE LETTER", but there's less variety on it than on her earlier albums. For example, there's no crazy song on it. And the rock-popish songs sound really similar, so at first I could hardly remember what they sound like.

KarenPang 8th January 2009 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aga-chan (Post 1772481)
I have a similar feeling. I really really like "LOVE LETTER", but there's less variety on it than on her earlier albums. For example, there's no crazy song on it. And the rock-popish songs sound really similar, so at first I could hardly remember what they sound like.

yeah ... it was only until she released the PVs for Ai , Do Positive & 360 degree that I managed to get a better memory/lasting impression of the songs

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 8th January 2009 11:50 PM

I still need to listen to LL. Don't know if I want to since there is no crazy song! D:
I think the songs I have listened to are Rocket Sneaker, One x Time, and Pocket.

kawaii otaku 9th January 2009 02:28 AM

Shacihata is crazy, but not in a Katouri Senkou or ponpon way.

KarenPang 9th January 2009 03:04 AM

at least there's no mosquito song in LOVE LETTER to drive me insane :dead2

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 9th January 2009 06:52 AM

I absolutely adore Katori Senkou! It makes me laugh.

sparkle glitter 9th January 2009 07:11 AM

LOVE LETTER her worst album of all time. do you think she will continue singing?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.