Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Koda Kumi] Hurry Up! Kuuu is Driving & Hits in her (70+1)st thread! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85858)

Queen Bee 10th February 2009 04:32 AM

^I feel the same way about the b-sides to the Kingdom singles.

brand new love 10th February 2009 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 1819830)
A lot of great b-sides were omitted... it seems this year her b-sides were sometimes as good as or better than the a-sides...

ia. i think i like the b-sides better on all her recent singles. TABOO was great for a while but now i prefer always, and the b-sides were better by a landslide on all the other singles imo.

aqua_crystal 10th February 2009 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee^ChaN (Post 1819070)
TRICK end of 2nd week
position: #1
sales: 4,992 x 1.7 = 8,486 *yeah! increase again!*

2nd week sales: 7,178 + 5,115 + 4,756 + 4,128 + 3,346 + 4,336 + 4,992 (x1.7) = 57,547

total sales *estimation* : 253,346 + 57,547 = 310,893 :love

Yes!! Past 300k!!! I hope it'll pass 500k too!!

RikkuChii 10th February 2009 04:53 AM

I don't even think she'll pass the 400k mark.

:(

KarenPang 10th February 2009 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi626 (Post 1819689)
I need everyone's opinion on this, I really like TRICK but I can't stand That Ain't Cool and I want to replace it with a b-side from one of Kuu's TRICK singles in my iTunes but I'm not sure which one. Also I'm thinking about replacing stay with me, Joyful, or Moon Crying but I'm not sure which one as well. What songs should I replace them with?

Always & Once Again

then again the B-sides on the singles that made on TRICK are good

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 1819695)
^ Replace anything with Always! I love that song, it should have been on the album...

:yes

Quote:

Originally Posted by RikkuChii (Post 1819890)
I don't even think she'll pass the 400k mark.

:(

:( at most I hope it can cross 350K

I can't even imagine TRICK crossing 400K let alone 500K at all :(

rookies 10th February 2009 08:42 AM

I love "Always". It should have been on TRICK. :/

ayumisrael 10th February 2009 09:13 AM

1st week - 253,346
2nd week - 56,008
Total sales = 309,354

It will sell over 350,000 but over 400,000... maybe if it's lucky with long charting.

freedreamer 10th February 2009 09:37 AM

so...sory to ask but IS TRICK IN SINGAPORE ALREADY????

Kingdom 10th February 2009 09:38 AM

i hope the covers for her next single aren't complete ^%$# :(

i wonder what the other a-sides will be like too

love in music 10th February 2009 09:42 AM

OK. IS THERE STILL NOT A TITLE FOR HER NEW SINGLE?

rookies 10th February 2009 09:44 AM

I want new single details. -___-

KarenPang 10th February 2009 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 1820261)
so...sory to ask but IS TRICK IN SINGAPORE ALREADY????

no & I'm going to buy TRICK when the Taiwan press's out this Fri even though the HK press's already out today

we can more or less forget to get it let alone for Feb

you know I was so annoyed at the answers Warner gave me when I called them this morning , I more or less can see myself getting all OS presses of avex artistes from my friend in the future , judging on how idiotic the situation's

Lee^ChaN 10th February 2009 10:32 AM

TRICK 3rd week
day 1
position: #1 *:thud no new releases this week???*
sales: 2,426 x 1.7 = 4,124

ayumisrael 10th February 2009 10:46 AM

^Yes but new releases are being released on Wednesdays (well on Tuesdays but sales and positions are shown on Wednesday).
It's always like that ^^.

njanjayrp 10th February 2009 10:56 AM

There will be tomorrow ^^

Lee^ChaN 10th February 2009 11:00 AM

oh ic.. it's sad to see that she got #1 with only 2k.. lol
then tomorrow she'll end up at #xx somewhere on the chart :lech

AyuHamasaki01 10th February 2009 04:46 PM

Guess what arrived today at my house? :lech

Spoiler:

OMG I'M SO HAPPY THAT MY COPY FINALLY ARRIVED!
IT'S AWESOME!


:thud

howtousesexy 10th February 2009 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuHamasaki01 (Post 1820709)
Guess what arrived today at my house? :lech

Spoiler:

OMG I'M SO HAPPY THAT MY COPY FINALLY ARRIVED!
IT'S AWESOME!


:thud

OMG FINALLY!

post your thoughts of the album prz! :)

Beauty4123 10th February 2009 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee^ChaN (Post 1820363)
TRICK 3rd week
day 1
position: #1 *:thud no new releases this week???*
sales: 2,426 x 1.7 = 4,124

oh kuu :weep

KarenPang 11th February 2009 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuHamasaki01 (Post 1820709)
Guess what arrived today at my house? :lech

Spoiler:

OMG I'M SO HAPPY THAT MY COPY FINALLY ARRIVED!
IT'S AWESOME!


:thud

eee I'm so jealous of you Kris T_T but other than that YAY that you have gotten TRICK

I prob wouldn't be getting it til next week :(


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.