Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] thread 19th ; I ♥ xxx + Action 10.5 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103601)

terra 25th March 2011 03:05 AM

Yay for Ai! Congrats!!! Wheeeee
I hope she and her baby is healthy :yes :)
and please let the baby looked more like her mom no offense :D

jpopfan 25th March 2011 04:04 AM

So happy for her! I think she will be a great mom ^^

sanzo2011 25th March 2011 04:28 AM

Congratz her ! i'm really happy now!

jiarongisme 25th March 2011 04:57 AM

Congratulations Ai!!! <3

hearted 25th March 2011 11:52 AM

AWWWW CONGRATS TO HER AND HER HUBBYYYYY :heart:heart:heart

i hope we'll get some pics of the baby soon!!

sugarbasil 25th March 2011 03:11 PM

I bet you she's going to write a book about being a mom.

Mai82Go 25th March 2011 04:03 PM

Congratulations! A girl! This is always wonderful news, the world suddenly seems brighter, whenever a baby is born. At least I feel this way.

KarenPang 25th March 2011 04:27 PM

LOVE IS BORN ~7th Anniversary 2010~ DVD is up for download

http://jpfiles.eu/2011/03/25/otsuka-...ary-2010-1080/

PEARL 25th March 2011 04:55 PM

YAY im so excited to seee herrrr

Mirai Noah 25th March 2011 05:37 PM

Congrats to Ai! :D

butterfly_ayu 26th March 2011 10:29 PM

wow! a baby girl! congratulations to Ai! :D

waterballoon 27th March 2011 04:23 PM

Congratulations :)

KarenPang 28th March 2011 01:29 AM

Which female singer gives the best relationship advice?

Many female singers in Japan sing (and even write) love-themed lyrics, but which female singer gives the best romantic advice?

In a recent poll, mobile portal goo/NTT DoCoMo collected 22,949 votes from users on which female singer they felt was good at giving relationship advice.

The results of the top 13 are below, check it out:

01 – 5322 votes – Koda Kumi
02 – 3689 votes – Tsuchiya Anna
03 – 3344 votes – aiko
04 – 1785 votes – Nishino Kana
05 – 1274 votes – JUJU
06 – 1236 votes – YUKI
07 – 1042 votes – Matsuda Seiko
08 – 1011 votes – Hamasaki Ayumi
09 – 1001 votes – Kimura Kaela
10 – 690 votes – Sakamoto Fuyumi
11 – 618 votes – Otsuka Ai
12 – 270 votes - Akimoto Junko
13 – 181 votes – Superfly

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/03/whi...onship-advice/

taskinillusion 28th March 2011 04:24 AM

Awww yay! Congrats Ai! I'm glad she had a little girl. :)

koumori 28th March 2011 04:56 PM

I'm glad the birth went well! :heart

Chandrachan 29th March 2011 04:44 PM

Congrats to Ai!! Omedetou Gozaimashita :D

sugarbasil 30th March 2011 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2659403)
Which female singer gives the best relationship advice?

01 – 5322 votes – Koda Kumi
02 – 3689 votes – Tsuchiya Anna
03 – 3344 votes – aiko
04 – 1785 votes – Nishino Kana
05 – 1274 votes – JUJU
06 – 1236 votes – YUKI
07 – 1042 votes – Matsuda Seiko
08 – 1011 votes – Hamasaki Ayumi
09 – 1001 votes – Kimura Kaela
10 – 690 votes – Sakamoto Fuyumi
11 – 618 votes – Otsuka Ai
12 – 270 votes - Akimoto Junko
13 – 181 votes – Superfly

You've got to be kidding me. :thud I love Kuu, but um, I don't think she's the ideal model for relationship advice. -_- Kimura Kaela I can see. And honestly, I can't really see Ayu being that high, either, though I love her to death. : /

koumori 30th March 2011 09:26 PM

^ From Kuu's interviews, I think she is pretty smart on the whole advice thing :yes But from Ayu's past year relationship-wise..well, I wouldn't of voted for her either :laugh

hearted 27th May 2011 06:52 PM

still no pic of the baby? :(

Beauty4123 11th July 2011 06:40 PM

is ai releasing a new single sometime soon? i thought i read somewhere about a new single, called "Wind's heart"? :shrug i'm not sureat all, just wondering if any news has been out or something. :P


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.