Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayu-mi-x 7/R'n'RC/50 single~live selection~ covers (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107842)

kinix 14th March 2011 03:51 AM

I didnt care much about it if these release is being delay~
I'm more worried about something else that is gonna release soon ^^

douggn 14th March 2011 06:29 AM

^ I don't think it was meant to sound bad but more of the country needs to stand together like how america stood together in there time of need and be strong

~ayu-cake~ 14th March 2011 10:24 AM

I like the remix covers... to an extent. They're better than what I was actually expecting for them so I can't complain, but they're no comparison to her previous remix album covers. Still, the Limited box looks cool :)

Edit - Just read some posts. What is going on...

Keiichi_JPU 14th March 2011 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~ayu-cake~ (Post 2651691)
I like the remix covers... to an extent. They're better than what I was actually expecting for them so I can't complain, but they're no comparison to her previous remix album covers. Still, the Limited box looks cool :)

Edit - Just read some posts. What is going on...

Yeah.. I feel like about 3 pages are going to be trashed.

Aderianu 15th March 2011 07:28 AM

maybe this information need new thread...

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdjapan
Hi everyone. As our country is going through a serious hardship, record companies began to inform us that they are postponing the new releases to come out in March until later in April. By taking this measure, they hope all resources we have for transportations may be used to help the efforts to reach out to people in the devastated regions. We are in the process of collecting accurate information. Once we have all details, we'll make an announcement on our site

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/99kr0o



so it seems that release of ayu-mi-x and both DVD might be postponing

Cyberbird 15th March 2011 09:12 AM

avex just tweeted a list of releases and tour dates cancelled

https://twitter.com/avexnews/statuses/47568372090679296

ayuuk 15th March 2011 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyberbird (Post 2652272)
avex just tweeted a list of releases and tour dates cancelled

https://twitter.com/avexnews/statuses/47568372090679296

Ayu herself just retweeted this message too.

AyuGAME 15th March 2011 11:43 AM

ayu tour dates not affected though...

TeamAyu2004 15th March 2011 02:22 PM

A part of me knew this was going to happen... I wodner if things get much worse if they will postpone some concerts...

Aderianu 15th March 2011 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 2652450)
I wodner if things get much worse if they will postpone some concerts...

I think it will more upset overseas fans, who has a plans for visiting Japan

TeamAyu2004 15th March 2011 02:43 PM

I was thinking this.. I might have to put my plans on hold to find out what happens. I was planning on going to that last concert in July... But i dont think im upset or anything, not even annoyed..
Im just worried, lol. Not even about the concert, but the state of the country.

channy 22nd March 2011 06:10 PM

http://www.avexnet.or.jp/ayu/en/discography/

Ayu's official website shines bright in the new design but release dates still say, all the stuff will be released end of March. Why don't they at least update this and put an undefined release date instead on those items, I wonder...

Bigtop 22nd March 2011 10:34 PM

Well, at least things are recovering, but we don't know if it will end up delivering as usual or they'll delay it by a week or two, or maybe by a month...

channy 22nd March 2011 11:12 PM

^ Yes. I hope it will leak end of this month. Maybe we will be lucky.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.