Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] Asia Tour 2008 to be aired in November (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80715)

Zemus 30th November 2008 07:35 PM

Thanks, TH. I am glad my basic Japanese is somewhat OK. :yes

Here are some more captures (credit: mixi)

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9...5482115dg1.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9...5482221ag3.jpg
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6...5482243os5.jpg

I wish the concert leaked already...

miroro 30th November 2008 07:41 PM

the 2 pic is so cute!!! :heart

truehappiness 30th November 2008 07:42 PM

It might take a while longer.. I mean, the time between the release of CDL07-08 and its release on Share was around a day or so?

Did mixi say anything about the encore? I mean, two songs like that.. around 10 minutes right there!

(FYI, CDL07-08 came out around 1~2AM my time.. so there's around a 24 hour delay, at least for me here in Southern California)

Melrose 30th November 2008 07:58 PM

Well if the 2ch set list is right, the encore is 3 songs, anthony

pommy48 30th November 2008 08:01 PM

it's time like this that i wished i lived in japan :bawl

truehappiness 30th November 2008 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose (Post 1723052)
Well if the 2ch set list is right, the encore is 3 songs, anthony

Forgot to elaborate, Voyage and Dearest combined is about 10 minutes of footage.

And don't call me by my name. It's annoying from someone I don't even know.

ExodusUK 30th November 2008 08:40 PM

So basically they left out the rarely performed songs and broadcasted songs we've already seen performed a thousand times before with two or three exceptions? Great!

love in music 30th November 2008 08:54 PM

lol.. i'm just excited to see anything more than a 10 minute clip

amorphose 30th November 2008 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by part of Me ♥ (Post 1723115)
lol.. i'm just excited to see anything more than a 10 minute clip

^^Same here. >_< But, I'm so impatient!

Jeremy911 30th November 2008 09:47 PM

I hope it gets uploaded soon! Looks like she is using the same backdrop as she did in Arena tour 2006.

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 30th November 2008 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExodusUK (Post 1723099)
So basically they left out the rarely performed songs and broadcasted songs we've already seen performed a thousand times before with two or three exceptions? Great!

That's how avex gets you to buy the DVDs. ;p

truehappiness 30th November 2008 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy911 (Post 1723173)
I hope it gets uploaded soon! Looks like she is using the same backdrop as she did in Arena tour 2006.

Where did you get that idea? The backdrop is much.. much.. different. At least after the curtains fall and all that jazz.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6554/97759467rd3.jpg

Chinese date, but same set.

Quote:

So basically they left out the rarely performed songs and broadcasted songs we've already seen performed a thousand times before with two or three exceptions? Great!
Uh, yeah. 90 minutes isn't that long. If they just showed the rarely shown songs then it'd be a jumbled mess. The DVD should be out in the next 6 months.. unless they slack off like with AT07.

Jeremy911 30th November 2008 10:32 PM

I was going by the screens Zemus posted a few posts up. Never seen an entire shot of the stage until now, But i looks really nice.

Jwiz 30th November 2008 11:51 PM

Awww, i hope the DVD will release soon.

ownsarai 1st December 2008 03:23 AM

I'm surprised nothing is out to download yet...>.>

love in music 1st December 2008 03:25 AM

^ omg i agree.. umm.. i hope we don't have to wait too much longer.. i've had a pretty bad day and was looking forward to this

truehappiness 1st December 2008 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ownsarai (Post 1723484)
I'm surprised nothing is out to download yet...>.>

How is that surprising?

ownsarai 1st December 2008 03:30 AM

...I'm just surprised, I'm not allowed to be?

hiroshi_ben 1st December 2008 03:44 AM

just wondering when will they show it...i cant wait to watch it already!

Ayumi_lover 1st December 2008 03:45 AM

oh, i also really waited for that download


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.