Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ASIA TOUR 2008 ~10th Anniversary~ setlists and pictures [V] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81401)

thangkhung91 16th November 2008 02:19 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1-WlLj6-EY

A five minute clip from Taiwan with MW, ASFXX and my name's WOMEN.

And she didn't lip synch mnW cause she messed up the lyrics a bit.:P

pommy48 16th November 2008 02:28 AM

i miss MTV
thanks for the clip!

SunshineSlayer 16th November 2008 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thangkhung91 (Post 1704683)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1-WlLj6-EY

A five minute clip from Taiwan with MW, ASFXX and my name's WOMEN.

And she didn't lip synch mnW cause she messed up the lyrics a bit.:P

Where? I didn't hear any mess up at all.

I'm glad that they showed a song for xx since that one probably won't get on the dvd. The vocals for it though weren't as good as usual for that song.

Meat Pao 16th November 2008 05:26 AM

Omg I can totally hear Peco in the verse <3 And lately her A Song For XX performances have been really powerful... me likes :D

MissElin_ 16th November 2008 10:12 AM

Wow at asfxx. So good!

thangkhung91 16th November 2008 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 1704705)
Where? I didn't hear any mess up at all.

I'm glad that they showed a song for xx since that one probably won't get on the dvd. The vocals for it though weren't as good as usual for that song.

Oh haha you're right. Thought it was the second verse :P My bad hehe Noticed that when I watched the performance from AT05 :)

Melrose 16th November 2008 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 1704705)
Where? I didn't hear any mess up at all.

I'm glad that they showed a song for xx since that one probably won't get on the dvd. The vocals for it though weren't as good as usual for that song.

She doesn't mess it up. In fact, in that clip (at least for me) I can pretty much see the difference between lip syncing and not doing so. When she sings a line that ends with kana ishii or w/e it looks pretty lip synched. And the "deeeee" from wasurenaide at the end of the chorus looks kinda fishy too. Though she does it really nicely. I hope the audience didn't notice. ^^

SunshineSlayer 16th November 2008 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose (Post 1705295)
She doesn't mess it up. In fact, in that clip (at least for me) I can pretty much see the difference between lip syncing and not doing so. When she sings a line that ends with kana ishii or w/e it looks pretty lip synched. And the "deeeee" from wasurenaide at the end of the chorus looks kinda fishy too. Though she does it really nicely. I hope the audience didn't notice. ^^

I will say that I've noticed in many of her suspected lip synching performances and the few confirmed ones, that she way over exaggerates her lip movements especially on certain syllables compared to how she would sing them normally.

majrakun 16th November 2008 12:34 PM

If she is lip syncing, why does it look like at some parts she's fixing and adjusting her mic?

waterballoon 16th November 2008 12:41 PM

The pro-lip-synching people are gonna tell you that it's her "excuse" or act to show that she's actually that she's not lip-synching, but she is lip-synching, because of their various reasons.

Melrose 16th November 2008 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 1705324)
I will say that I've noticed in many of her suspected lip synching performances and the few confirmed ones, that she way over exaggerates her lip movements especially on certain syllables compared to how she would sing them normally.

:yes

The only performance I know where she did that but sang live (at least live at the bootleg version, I don't know if she lip synched the DVD concert or not but I'm gonna say no) was kiss 'o kill AT07. Her lip movements are crazy there lol.

SunshineSlayer 16th November 2008 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 1705334)
The pro-lip-synching people are gonna tell you that it's her "excuse" or act to show that she's actually that she's not lip-synching, but she is lip-synching, because of their various reasons.

And the "pro ayu would never ever ever lip synch" people will continue to deny everything no matter what. :yes

Melrose 16th November 2008 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 1705355)
And the "pro ayu would never ever ever lip synch" people will continue to deny everything no matter what. :yes

"pro ayu never ever lip syncs unless she very obviously messes up the lip syncing and it's recorded and broadcasted live, unedited by avex trax" ***

[taskin.ayu] 16th November 2008 01:48 PM

Who cares if that performance was lip synced? It was FIERCE.


maikaru 16th November 2008 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose (Post 1705372)
"pro ayu never ever lip syncs unless she very obviously messes up the lip syncing and it's recorded and broadcasted live, unedited by avex trax" ***

I really think you should stop it.
If people wanna think she doesnt lip sync, then its their choice.
Your choice is to believe she lipsyncs.
Its not right or wrong to believe she does or doesnt because theres no proof.
Of course, people can say "technical errors" in the broadcast, so we could just leave it alone, and let it go.
You will never turn around what those people think,
And they will never turn around you.

Just accept and move it along.
Because in every single part of this forum, the lipsync debate becomes again.

and I think maybe most of her fans in Japan believe she doesnt lipsync..
so they are not alone in their belief.

Melrose 16th November 2008 02:20 PM

Am I allowed to talk with Sunshine? XD thx ^^

waterballoon 16th November 2008 03:08 PM

Well the only time I'm believing that she lip-synchs is the theme of a-nation '03 performance at CDL 05-06. Other than that, how obvious is it that she lip-synchs? I could never tell... I mean she changed her pitch in the chorus of my name's WOMEN... that's so not how it sounds like in the MY STORY album. Unless you would care to explain/define lip-synch to me...

ayuready 16th November 2008 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 1705500)
Well the only time I'm believing that she lip-synchs is the theme of a-nation '03 performance at CDL 05-06. Other than that, how obvious is it that she lip-synchs? I could never tell... I mean she changed her pitch in the chorus of my name's WOMEN... that's so not how it sounds like in the MY STORY album. Unless you would care to explain/define lip-synch to me...

imo i think the pitch of the music is lowered so that it makes it easier for her to sing.

a concert hall is very different from a recording studio after all.

and besides, isn't it ayu's personal motto not to lip synch during her concerts?

i had the privilege of seeing her live for AT08, and then coming back to watch all the fan-recorded videos online, i would like to say that ayu does not lipsynch.

if i am not wrong, there's one such video of her mnW's performance at shanghai where she, very obivously, went flat/out of tune.

Melrose 16th November 2008 03:43 PM

Well, what gives it away that it's lip syncing is that if you put the audio of two different performances right above eachother in an audio program, and the vocals are the same down to the milisecond.

(Assuming you were really asking.)

And such a similarity is an objective fact and has nothing to do with wanting it to be lip syncing or not.

As for all the things surrounding that, like the lowering of pitch and the adjusting of the microphone, your guess is as good as mine.

waterballoon 16th November 2008 04:05 PM

^ Well, it does seem suspicious if you do put two audio performances together and they sound exactly identical... but still, I don't know it's just like how do you actually tell? Like, imo, I don't think her suspected performances like my name's WOMEN sound very similar to all the AT 08 performances I've watched so far... but I mean it's your opinion after all and I'm not gonna force you to believe me or anything. As long as she sounds all right, I guess whatever rows your boat then.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.