Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] goddess of the ultramarine valley~TENTH~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83155)

KarenPang 14th December 2008 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1741358)
^You don't have to do two, I'll take the 192kbs as well if that's the case~

lol it's ok because since I already did for both 192kpbs & 320kpbs , I might as well uploaded both

192kpbs - http://www.mediafire.com/?9cns1z4nlkq

320kpbs - http://www.mediafire.com/?jnjl4hm9w1a

& :no at the eye makeup , it's too strong for alan

pommy48 14th December 2008 07:29 AM

oo thank you!!! :shughug

now i can without those 2 annoying people talking :rambo

Ashiya 14th December 2008 07:29 AM

Nice! Thanks for the uploads, just in time since I have to leave the computer lab now. :>

GRACE 14th December 2008 07:31 AM

Thank you so much Karen~ =D

You know pommy, one of those "2 annoying people" sounded like alan >.>

pommy48 14th December 2008 07:33 AM

oh it is alan...but why does she sound so robotic...ok now that i've listened to both version, the radio version seem more clear to me...

KarenPang 14th December 2008 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1741380)
oo thank you!!! :shughug

now i can without those 2 annoying people talking :rambo

haha yeah :laugh

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1741384)
Thank you so much Karen~ =D

You know pommy, one of those "2 annoying people" sounded like alan >.>

:bchuck you think so GRACE ?

GRACE 14th December 2008 07:38 AM

There was a male voice, and then quickly right before the first cut off, there was a voice that sounded like alans =/

*Petit* 14th December 2008 09:05 AM

The eye make up is Fine IMO, not what she usually does, but it's almost like ayu's. Her eyes really stand out. She's still extremely cute

OogoeDiamond 14th December 2008 09:08 AM

- I has alan break from release of Megumi no Ame - Did I miss something exluding 3 new singles and new chinese ep info and new RED CLIFF song?

pommy48 14th December 2008 09:09 AM

:thud omg...all the hidden meanings in the new alan song..
i heard *literal translation*

lovey-goey for the rest of your lifetime
something about going into labor early

...now i'm laughing every time i listen to these songs
ah! chinese! why must so many words sound a like!

AyUta 14th December 2008 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1739696)
I haven't been this confused over releases before. T_T

Thanks for the posters, mcken200!

Me neither :dead2


Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1740470)
http://community.livejournal.com/pinkysales/804.html

omg this person's selling the CD + DVD edition of her 1st - 5th singles , all for US$5 each :thud

OMG Karen! Are all of the alan singles that he/she is selling still available?! :shakehead I will so buy them! I can't find if they were all sold or not :weep

KarenPang 14th December 2008 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karakotomia (Post 1741521)
- I has alan break from release of Megumi no Ame - Did I miss something exluding 3 new singles and new chinese ep info and new RED CLIFF song?

nope you didn't miss out anything other than what you have mentioned

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUta (Post 1741555)


OMG Karen! Are all of the alan singles that he/she is selling still available?! :shakehead I will so buy them! I can't find if they were all sold or not :weep

umm I don't know , I think it's best for you to contact that person personally

good luck on that & yes to pay US$5 for a CD + DVD is dirt cheap especially since it's Japan press :thud

aqua_crystal 14th December 2008 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1741367)
That make up is horrifying. The make up artists who did that/let her do that should be shot. NOW.

Wut? I liked it!! She looks different....

Anyways, thanks for the PV rip Karen, it's a lot easier to understand now XD

KarenPang 14th December 2008 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aqua_crystal (Post 1741678)
Wut? I liked it!! She looks different....

Anyways, thanks for the PV rip Karen, it's a lot easier to understand now XD

lol no problem Alicia & yes I agree with you , it's easier to understand the video rip of the song rather than the radio rip :laugh

GRACE 14th December 2008 05:37 PM

I like the video rip simply because you can hear the really slow parts at the beginning and end

mcken200 14th December 2008 07:35 PM

ah PV released already while i was away ! I cant find a better rip for the PV but will post in downloads when i do but in the meantime if anyone wants to download the youtube version just follow this link

http://keepvid.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2...%3DGukXcoHoVRA


also as another gift i found a new alan live video called Red Ribbon Live

http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showth...13#post1742113

aqua_crystal 14th December 2008 07:47 PM

^^Huh? She was at Red Ribbon Live too?! Wow!! Thanks!!

AyUta 14th December 2008 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1741631)
nope you didn't miss out anything other than what you have mentioned



umm I don't know , I think it's best for you to contact that person personally

good luck on that & yes to pay US$5 for a CD + DVD is dirt cheap especially since it's Japan press :thud

Alright, I'll see what I can do :dead2 They better still be there!

Hm, she was at Red Ribbon live? Awesome! I'm taking! Thanks mcken! Is this streamed also or...? Because those files are always huge and take forever to download!

mcken200 14th December 2008 08:12 PM

Red Ribbon Live files arent that big really. But i just always hunt for good quality alan videos all the time but if i do see streaming version i guess i can post those too

AyUta 14th December 2008 08:14 PM

^ If you could, that would be very much appreciated! Thanks so much :shughug


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.