Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] She Loves Her Food Creamy & Spicy In The Official 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83685)

KarenPang 9th January 2009 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1773370)
I absolutely adore Katori Senkou! It makes me laugh.

er let's just say that you shouldn't listen to it if you're in a really bad/annoyed mood

same thing goes for Pon Pon too

Aga-chan 9th January 2009 08:40 AM

For me personally "SHACHIHATA" is far from being crazy. ai's just vocalizing. And the arrangement is serious, too.
I mean, it's no "Babashi no THEME". Now, THAT's crazy. lol

ville 9th January 2009 06:31 PM

"SHACHIHATA" is weird : D
when i heard it first time i was like : "what is this" ? :lol

rookies 10th January 2009 07:43 AM

I really like that shooting star, jellyfish song. Think it's called Kurage Nagreboshi or something like that. :)

KarenPang 10th January 2009 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1774462)
I really like that shooting star, jellyfish song. Think it's called Kurage Nagreboshi or something like that. :)

that's right :yes

& speaking of KN , the PV that's found in the album of LOVE LETTER it's different a bit from what you see being on aired , just the beginning that's all , it's a bit more extended than the normal 1 that I seen

ayumixfan 10th January 2009 09:18 AM

^ oh nnever noticed lol! strange @_@ ~!

omgosh is anyone else going to buy bye bye... i am going to get it I think but i wanna know what the limited release comes with, if its like a poster or a book sure :) or special casing but if its just a DVD then I can forget it XD!

Omgosh I wish she released another CHU-LIP/SMILY LOL ! I need an upbeat song atm ~!

Meat Pao 10th January 2009 09:21 AM

^ I'm going to get Bye Bye for the sake of collecting it :D LOL. Not really that fond with the song compared to the other album tracks.

KarenPang 10th January 2009 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumixfan (Post 1774541)
^ oh nnever noticed lol! strange @_@ ~!

well the video of KN from what you see in the DVD of LOVE LETTER , there's not much difference between what you upload/see on the net & on the DVD

the only difference's the intro where it states her name & the name of the video that's all

Quote:

omgosh is anyone else going to buy bye bye... i am going to get it I think but i wanna know what the limited release comes with, if its like a poster or a book sure :) or special casing but if its just a DVD then I can forget it XD!
no I'm not buying it , I have many things to get next month & March :weep (no thanks to Johnny's bands)

luckily I didn't start to buy her singles or else I will go broke in a matter of mins

Aga-chan 10th January 2009 01:31 PM

^LOL No one tells anyone to buy the singles. xD As in "force to". Hopefully. Ô_o

I usually don't buy singles, so no. Though I kind of would like to. Wonder if ai will change something about "BYE BYE", like in the case of "Kurage".

KarenPang 10th January 2009 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aga-chan (Post 1774717)
^LOL No one tells anyone to buy the singles. xD As in "force to". Hopefully. Ô_o

I usually don't buy singles, so no. Though I kind of would like to. Wonder if ai will change something about "BYE BYE", like in the case of "Kurage".

oh no no no it's not by force Aga , it's by choice . Sorry if I sound like I'm taking a dig at otsuka earlier on , it wasn't intentional at all (I think it's the bday chocolate cake that's transforming me inside out :roflmao)

Frankly I have mix feelings about making Bye Bye as a recut single . I guess people might buy it if there're some music rearrangements of Bye Bye or maybe a new B-side or something :shrug

Beauty4123 10th January 2009 03:54 PM

from JPM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokit
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/9...2992192yh0.jpg

Ai's official site finally announces that "Bye Bye" will be used to promote Asahi Beer "Slat." This new product will go on sale starting February 3, 2009 while the CM featuring "Bye Bye" will start to air towards the end of January.

More Information


elepop 10th January 2009 04:03 PM

OMG, back to long hair! <3

KarenPang 10th January 2009 04:11 PM

Thanks for the info Lisa

a bit strange for Bye Bye to be used to promote Asahi Beer Slat as I don't see the link behind the song & the product

& speaking of which , what's a Slat ? :laugh

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 10th January 2009 05:00 PM

Maybe she used the word slat. Like how Hikki put coup of noodle into Kiss & Cry.
It's an old song but PON PON would have fit better as a beer CM song.

Aga-chan 10th January 2009 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1774903)
Maybe she used the word slat. Like how Hikki put coup of noodle into Kiss & Cry.
It's an old song but PON PON would have fit better as a beer CM song.

LOL Yeah. They should have taken the drunk part and have ai make weird faces and sway and stuff like that. With psychedelic colours and patterns. xD
The ad is cute. So... summery!? o_O

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1774721)
oh no no no it's not by force Aga , it's by choice . Sorry if I sound like I'm taking a dig at otsuka earlier on , it wasn't intentional at all (I think it's the bday chocolate cake that's transforming me inside out :roflmao)

Frankly I have mix feelings about making Bye Bye as a recut single . I guess people might buy it if there're some music rearrangements of Bye Bye or maybe a new B-side or something :shrug

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude or anything. It's just a little funny, when people "blame" avex/JE/whoever for releasing so much stuff, but no one HAS to buy it. lol As in "being forced to". There can't be done much about a force within them telling them to buy it, though, huh? xD

I thought recut singles went out of fashion, so to speak. But lately tie-ins seem to be a reason to release recuts. Why not use the extra promotion for the album instead? And a B-side is guaranteed. Or at least I hope so. Having the album version of "BYE BYE" with the instrumental only probably wouldn't fare too well.

Tom Punks 10th January 2009 08:34 PM

Maybe she'll do whatever she did with that one song with the long title that was recut from LOVE JAM, and make a new version of it?

taskinillusion 10th January 2009 08:58 PM

I love Ai's new hair! :O

Aga-chan 10th January 2009 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Punks (Post 1775147)
Maybe she'll do whatever she did with that one song with the long title that was recut from LOVE JAM, and make a new version of it?

Let's call it "Kurage". Short and simple. LOL
I hope ai does, but only if she feels like it. Forcing it could be a not-so-good idea.

KarenPang 11th January 2009 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aga-chan (Post 1774930)

I thought recut singles went out of fashion, so to speak. But lately tie-ins seem to be a reason to release recuts. Why not use the extra promotion for the album instead? And a B-side is guaranteed. Or at least I hope so. Having the album version of "BYE BYE" with the instrumental only probably wouldn't fare too well.

yeah exactly recut singles are not really that good imo

Ken Hirai put out 1 last year & it almost missed the top20 :O

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aga-chan (Post 1775241)
Let's call it "Kurage". Short and simple. LOL
I hope ai does, but only if she feels like it. Forcing it could be a not-so-good idea.

you might as well use KN instead Aga :laugh

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 11th January 2009 03:46 AM

It's actually Kuroge.
You could just say Kuroge 680.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.