![]() |
GRSE was a Digital single according to Wiki
|
oh i see~ hmm, wonder when we'll get the GRSE pv without all the other movie shots
|
Wait how is alan pronounced!? The girl in the video pronounced it differently than I do but... she also pronounced Megumi no Ame weird and Avex completely wrong xD.
I say it like uh-lahn (rhyming with gone) with emphasis on the lahn. |
i say it like her chinese name
ah-lan |
I wish her artist name wasn't just "alan". There are so many alan's, and it is hard to search for her stuff/info on google and other places. -___-
|
exactly, but if you search her chinese name, it's sometimes easier
|
^ What's her chinese name?
|
well not really her chinese name, maybe like a nickname
a-lan that's the pinyin, so you can see why she's called alan, not the english name alan, but the chinese words of 阿 and 蘭 |
^ Ahh, ok, I see.
|
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XVbfSG2zgo
lol starting from 0:39 it's one of the actress in red cliff singing alan's song..horrible |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWJUvaTyyeU
alan's been promoting herself around China as of late, and apparently, because of this little performance of some folk song on a New Years show, has like, quadrupled her popularity there. I wish this was in higher quality, she sounds really good <3 |
that was the video with the outfit with the ayu like dress XD but in blue XD
|
Quote:
|
did you guys see this cover someone did of ashita e no sanka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDL7qWfoUuk it's probably one of the worst things i've ever heard :dead2 |
I cannot tell a lie, that wasn't of very pristine quality.
|
Quote:
|
there's been some good attempts, but no one does it perfectly like alan :luv2
|
^ Yup, it's super hard to do. My voice always cracks x_x;
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:14 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.