Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [V] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101922)

» Kuya • 21st June 2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teyla (Post 2397305)
It's just me or she looks like Miliyah Kato?

She does, same mouth.
Umh, I don't know if I like it or not... Let's wait for the others now.

AngelSenshi 21st June 2010 01:02 PM

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! IT IS STUNNING!!!

I'm...speechless! It's really...wow!! It looks so pretty, so soft and gentle, and lovely!

mobius 21st June 2010 01:03 PM

wow, it looks good!

I want to see what the cd's versions will look like.

dzinup 21st June 2010 01:04 PM

Woooo lookk so pretty!!

love in music 21st June 2010 01:04 PM

TA is giving me errors now and taking forever to load

ren0210989 21st June 2010 01:04 PM

it looks good, but i hope the other covers look better :P

aura~ 21st June 2010 01:05 PM

just uploaded it without the TA background:

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8...ossomcddvd.png

oh.. Team Ayu site crahsed or sth XDDD

jbrat2219 21st June 2010 01:08 PM

She looks beautiful! Can't wait to see the other covers... Now I wish there were 4 versions ;-;..

AngelSenshi 21st June 2010 01:10 PM

I love it so much :luv2

love in music 21st June 2010 01:11 PM

I think they're going to make us wait more days for the other ones, omfg.

y_nathz 21st June 2010 01:12 PM

OMG THANKS AURA SHE LOOKS STUNNAHHH :heart

Luja. 21st June 2010 01:12 PM

no, they said "updating coverS" on twitter, right?

ayumisrael 21st June 2010 01:12 PM

It's like the TOTAL OPPOSITE of Sunrise/Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ covers. XD

aura~ 21st June 2010 01:19 PM

^yesssssss *_____________*

OMG I'm so in love with it!!! It's soo celestial and with ayu's facial expresion, it really gives me that nostalgic feeling MOON has but at the same time is warm, maybe like blossom *O*

And I REEEELI hope they are updating the other covers XDD

Kagome-chan 21st June 2010 01:20 PM

AHS is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later.

ahahah funny!!
I want the others covers!

AyuGAME 21st June 2010 01:24 PM

no wonder i can't enter AHS...lol...
she looks great...soft and mature..like it...looking forward for other cover version

x-megumi-x 21st June 2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 2397308)
LOL, Miliyah Kato is the ugliest person in the Japanese music industry after Thelma Aoyama

lol they're not that ugly -- They both look cute to me.

The new cover looks good. Sweet and simple <3
I hope we'll get the others quickly :)

aura~ 21st June 2010 01:25 PM

The wrote this in TA:

■その他ジャケット写真、商品内容については随時更新していきます。

They will keep updating the covers by any time, not specifying. Is that what they say??

So now.. just wait.. XD

AyUmIXx 21st June 2010 01:35 PM

wowahhhh they will be updating the covers step by step..
can't wait~

Luja. 21st June 2010 01:40 PM

Someone posted a message, donnu if it was from twitter or TA, wherever.
I copied it from a thread here before AHS crashed and I got angry :laugh

TeamAyuの皆様へのジャケット写真UPのお知らせのメルマガは、6/22(火)正午より順次配信させていただく予定となっております。

Google translator says that the next cover will be up tomorrow at noon.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.