Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Utada Hikaru] ʕ•̫͡•ʔ Upcoming 2018 Album and Tour in the 57th thread ʕ•̫͡•ʔ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123938)

bluegie 24th May 2018 11:33 AM

Hmmn, since I've listened to Chikai before, I assume it's no harm to listen to the new preview. Rush to the official website immediately... :P

Edit: Somehow I'm listening to Hatsukoi preview again. Goodness I need that song so much...

orbitalaspect 25th May 2018 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahtka-chan (Post 3273178)
^you truly should listen to chikai preview. now i feel that it fits perfectly to KH

Have to agree. Definitely fits when you hear the site's preview. Now, I have to go back to not listening to any previews. Not ruining this for myself.

hud 29th May 2018 04:24 PM

Hatsukoi short PV:


ShiraJemJem 29th May 2018 05:19 PM

^
Such a beautiful song

Baco__ 29th May 2018 06:05 PM

I don't know if its the angle/light but she looks so skinny in the pv :( or maybe its just me. I think she is pretty anyway, and I hardly talk about artists bodies, but this got me a bit concerned.

Mirrorcle Monster 29th May 2018 07:21 PM

The full song is very beautiful, and i think it will be a grower

Michan 29th May 2018 07:33 PM

I like the cover, but it is very similar to her Passion single cover. Anyway, I can't wait for the album.

bluegie 29th May 2018 08:09 PM

Finally!!!!! Love the song so much!!

freedreamer 30th May 2018 04:09 AM

very melancholic and beautiful..i thik the album is shaping up to be very strong

aliceshields 30th May 2018 05:48 AM

The more I listen, the more I like it.

bluegie 30th May 2018 10:51 AM

I've watched the entire 初恋 pv. Though I don't know the exact meaning behind it, I think it is the best one out of three (Forevermore and あなた). The scenery is very nice.

freedreamer 30th May 2018 11:41 AM

Full PV is here btw

http://www.jpopasia.com/hikaruutada/...8%9D%E6%81%8B/

Mr. Talkin2myself 30th May 2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowo (Post 3273595)
Hatsukoi short PV:


It’s amazing,

This will def be my “ore no Kanajo” for this album :luv2:luv2

amorphose 30th May 2018 05:24 PM

I feel weird! I'm not really feeling Hatsukoi. This is only her 3rd song ever that I'm not really into. (The other two being Kairo and Hymne a l'amour) Maybe it will grow on me?

bluegie 30th May 2018 07:27 PM

^I hope it will grow on you, because it is definitely excellent :yes.

Akutenshi 30th May 2018 07:42 PM

This is a beautiful song. I do wish she didn't try to cram every word into a melody that she possibly can because some of it sounds a little awkward sometimes, but regardless, the song is lovely and the bridge in particular is stellar.

bluegie 30th May 2018 08:47 PM

She always love to cram a lot of words into the melody :P. I'm more concern about how she sings this song live. It's not as high as BLUE, but the key is still pretty high in the chorus lol.

Linoa62 30th May 2018 08:52 PM

Hatsukoi's English translation !
https://www.lyrical-nonsense.com/lyr...karu/hatsukoi/

bluegie 30th May 2018 09:43 PM

Recochoku ranking 5.30:
- Single no. 1
- Hi-res no. 1
- Uta no. 1
- Video no. 2 (sigh...)

Hopefully it will have a stronger power than Play A Love Song :D.

ShiniTakashi 31st May 2018 12:13 AM

I’m not exactly feeling “Hatsukoi” either. It’s the way she sings the choruses. The rest of the song is fine though.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.