![]() |
Spoiler:
Day 21 - HANABI - one of her best songs ever <3 |
Spoiler:
21 - Ivy I love LOVE again-era so bad! It's the time I found my love for ayu again so I use to blast these songs like 24/7 |
Day 21 - FLOWER
Easy! I fell in love with this song when it came out. Also, the live performance at Made in Japan Tour, her sitting in the flower boat - petals everywhere... it's so gorgeous. Love this so, so much! Previous entries Spoiler:
|
Spoiler:
Day 21: A song you like with a flower in the title Hana One of the best album tracks from A Song for XX and those lyrics hít me right in the feels when I was younger. It was such a Nice surprise when she performed this gem at the PCDL. |
Day 21: A song you like with a flower in the title
petal |
Day 21: Flower. It’s an awesome song. I would have loved it more with her 2008-2012 vocals though. The technique or editing of her voice didn’t properly allow the song to become a fully masterpiece.
|
Day 21: A song you like with a flower in the title
Flower Garden. It's not my favorite these days, but I loved it for a long time, and it's such a nice song. |
Day 21: A song you like with a flower in the title
FLOWER |
Day 21: I just can't choose between Hanabi and Hanabi ep II
|
Day 18: A song from the month you were born
I choose Party queen. When the album was released, I got myself the box set as a waaaay to expensive belated birthday present. I was so happy about it and made it a habit to drink from the glasses every new years eve. I still have the box set on display. ^-^ Quote:
Quote:
Day 19: A song that makes you think about life Quote:
Day 20: A song that has many meanings to you This one is hard, there are many of those songs. But I think I go with NEVER EVER. I listened to this one so many times as a teenager and it really helped me through some tough times. Quote:
Day 21: A song you like with a flower in the title Definitely FLOWER. It became one of my favourites! I love the anger it conveys. |
Day 22: until that day... this song push me to keep going no matter what.
|
Spoiler:
22 - Tell All one of her most underrated gems yet one of my personal favourites! it's a shame it didn't get proper release because i love this song so much! wasn't the biggest fan of that A ONE version and all we got was A BEST LIVE version on Spotify.. it's a perfect song to celebrate her 15th Anniversary as it feel like sequel to Mirrorcle World (which is my no1 ayu song). I love the lyrics which fits perfectly today's entry about moving forward. If something is really worth it, we should not stop until we have it |
Day 22 - Startin'
I picture myself walking like Ayu from a huge kaboom, whenever I dealt with a situationship. That, and the song is so freaking cool! Enjoy it everytime she is performing it and no matter how tacky the PV is, I might have watched it a million times. |
Day 22: A song that moves you forward
About You |
Quote:
Quote:
--- Day 20: A song that has many meanings to you This was definitely one of the hardest categories. My choice is BLUE BIRD: it's a reminder of friends I grew apart with and of times I look back on with wistful nostalgia. Day 21: A song you like with a flower in the title SAKURA. This song has one of my favourite choruses in Ayu's discography, and she sounds amazing on it. It's unfortunate that the verses are pretty forgettable and the mixing/mastering on the studio version is not great, SAKURA could be so much better still! Day 22: A song that moves you forward winding road is the gentle reminder I need that even if I've gotten stuck, even though I'm "still not good at living", I can start moving again, and I hope one day I will also be able to look back on my missteps with pride. Spoiler:
|
Day 22: A song that moves you forward
The Show Must Go On! I feel like this is such a motivational song, and so upbeat, that it really gives that "just push through it" feeling. |
Day 22: A song that moves you forward
Tell All @Chibi-Chan Thanks! |
Day 19: A song that makes you think about life
A Song for XX. Last year whe situation with job got worst, when retirement age was extended, this song was a great soundtrack for my meetings with friend while we talk about our lives and what should we do Day 20: A song that has many meanings to you Don't know how to understand it and how to answer Day 21: A song you like with a flower in the title FLOWER. I adore this song from the first time I heard it. Actually Hana has really strong lyrics but I don't like how it sounds in general Day 22: A song that moves you forward Startin' |
Spoiler:
Day 22 - Beautiful Fighters |
Spoiler:
Day 22: A song that moves you forward Step by step This songs lyrics are so good whenever I need a reminder that it's okay to look at all the smalls things I did and/or are going to achieved in order to reach something bigger. |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:09 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.