Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] goddess of the ultramarine valley~TENTH~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83155)

Huaka 15th December 2008 12:54 AM

So, I watched the Red Cliff movie on Veoh last night, and OMG, that movie is so epic! The battle scenes were amazing. I loved it! Kaneshiro Takeshi is so hot! <3<3<3 I totally want to watch the next one now. I love the orchestral version of Alan's song they kept playing. Does anyone have an mp3 of it?

GRACE 15th December 2008 01:02 AM

^It's probably on the RED CLIFF OST, I don't know where you can get it though x_x...

It's probably the track called "Beyond the River"

mcken200 15th December 2008 01:30 AM

just saw this ultra kawaii pic of alan not sure if i posted before, different ones to other epson promos but just to make sure

http://i3.6.cn/cvbnm/13/a8/e5/88a233...a96503aa48.jpg

kawaii otaku 15th December 2008 03:29 AM

omg that is really cute!

Peachilicious 15th December 2008 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huaka (Post 1742412)
So, I watched the Red Cliff movie on Veoh last night, and OMG, that movie is so epic! The battle scenes were amazing. I loved it! Kaneshiro Takeshi is so hot! <3<3<3 I totally want to watch the next one now. I love the orchestral version of Alan's song they kept playing. Does anyone have an mp3 of it?

Omg yes, I love the movie too! (I'm also a huge ROTK fan, so that may be why... XD). I can't wait for the next one either. :yes

I'm not sure which song you're talking about exactly, what scene was it in? Or I can upload the whole OST if you like.

KarenPang 15th December 2008 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1741998)
I like the video rip simply because you can hear the really slow parts at the beginning and end

:yes

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUta (Post 1742150)
Alright, I'll see what I can do :dead2 They better still be there!


hopefully the singles are still there *crossing fingers*

AyUta 15th December 2008 04:48 AM

VERY kawaii picture :bchuck

KarenPang 15th December 2008 09:17 AM

found this in the CDJapan description of Gunjou no Tani :

"Single release from alan written by Cocco"

LOL , who's Cocco ?!?!

apple-pi 15th December 2008 12:50 PM

^I've heard of her... she's a j-rock artist who's been around for a long time, I think. I'm surprised she's writing a song for alan!

btw, new song's sounding great! can't wait for a jpn. version!

glowlydays 15th December 2008 01:49 PM

cocco wrote songs for ERIKA, didn't she?

mcken200 15th December 2008 02:21 PM

ERIKA as is Sawajiri Erika?

AyuGAME 15th December 2008 02:28 PM

talking about red cliff
somebody has red cliff ost? i want it...
there is orchestra version of xin shen...

kakumei 15th December 2008 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1742859)
found this in the CDJapan description of Gunjou no Tani :

"Single release from alan written by Cocco"

LOL , who's Cocco ?!?!

you only just now noticed the cocco part? :laugh
http://nippop.com/artist/artist_id-1...st_name-cocco/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocco
http://www.cocco.co.jp/

glowlydays 15th December 2008 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcken200 (Post 1743019)
ERIKA as is Sawajiri Erika?

yeah, it was what i meant, but i was wrong x3 it's cozzi ^^'

KarenPang 15th December 2008 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakumei (Post 1743093)

yeah because I haven't been visiting alan's portion on CDJapan for a while now that's why

GRACE 15th December 2008 07:57 PM

If Cocco's j-rock, it may explain the poprock that Gunjou no Tani sounds like it'll be

Huaka 15th December 2008 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peachilicious (Post 1742584)
Omg yes, I love the movie too! (I'm also a huge ROTK fan, so that may be why... XD). I can't wait for the next one either. :yes

I'm not sure which song you're talking about exactly, what scene was it in? Or I can upload the whole OST if you like.

I would love the whole OST if you could! Red Cliff reminds me of LOTR in the sense of how epic the whole thing was and the amazing battle scenes. I wonder what the condensed 2 1/2 version will be like.

Kaiouforever 16th December 2008 02:02 AM

Isn't cocco that girl who always hides behind people when she's on TV, cuz she's super shy?

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 16th December 2008 03:23 AM

Is it the same Cocco who sang a song in Mandarin for Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon?

AyUta 16th December 2008 07:09 AM

Whoa, interesting o_o


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.