Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] She Loves Her Food Creamy & Spicy In The Official 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83685)

jiarongisme 11th January 2009 04:02 AM

I always called it the 680yen song. XD

KarenPang 11th January 2009 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 1775682)
I always called it the 680yen song. XD

:roflmao

that will do :roflmao

& in LOVE JAM it's the 735 Yen song :laugh

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 11th January 2009 06:21 AM

680 Yen > 735 Yen

Aga-chan 11th January 2009 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1775666)
It's actually Kuroge.
You could just say Kuroge 680.

LOL Yeah, sorry. I always seem to mix those up. xD;

"Kuroge wagyu joushiotanyakilalalaIdon'tknow" -_-

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 1775682)
I always called it the 680yen song. XD

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1775688)
& in LOVE JAM it's the 735 Yen song :laugh

LOL xD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1775861)
680 Yen > 735 Yen

I agree. :yes Though after buying "LOVE JAM" I came to like the "735 Yen Song" (LOL) a lot more.

KarenPang 11th January 2009 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1775861)
680 Yen > 735 Yen

:roflmao

frankly I like both as they're unique in their own right

I still find it strange that Bye Bye's used to promote Beer of all items :dead2

Aga-chan 11th January 2009 03:57 PM

^"BYE BYE" to consiousness!? :innocent

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 11th January 2009 08:19 PM

Bye Bye to chasity :innocent

Beauty4123 11th January 2009 08:20 PM

bye bye to.....sober-ness? since it's alchohol, right? LOL.

Brodie Boy 11th January 2009 09:31 PM

Hmmm a beer add?. Maybe she just likes her beer!.

KarenPang 12th January 2009 01:05 AM

^ :rofl , the type of explainations that you guys come up with

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 12th January 2009 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brodie Boy (Post 1776670)
Hmmm a beer add?. Maybe she just likes her beer!.

That might explain a few songs.

Beauty4123 12th January 2009 02:42 AM

yea, she's probbably drunk during recording sessions, lol. maybe she drank too much during shachihata? :innocent

yoshino 12th January 2009 03:14 AM

^yeah.. n that's y in shachihata it doesn't sound like her. lolz.

Kaiouforever 12th January 2009 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1776894)
That might explain a few songs.

Quoted for TRUTHNESS. <3

KarenPang 12th January 2009 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 1777010)
yea, she's probbably drunk during recording sessions, lol. maybe she drank too much during shachihata? :innocent

haha that I wouldn't be surprised Lisa

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangedream (Post 1777045)
^yeah.. n that's y in shachihata it doesn't sound like her. lolz.

tell me about it Star

freedreamer 12th January 2009 08:42 AM

and then she found that she was a little pregnant so she wrote ningyo...LOL!!..the album tells a story haahha...a girl who gets drunk and all the things happen

sugarbasil 12th January 2009 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aga-chan (Post 1775993)
"Kuroge wagyu joushiotanyakilalalaIdon'tknow" -_-

I almost spit out my soda. :laugh Why is that so hilarious to me??? XD

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangedream (Post 1777045)
^yeah.. n that's y in shachihata it doesn't sound like her. lolz.

OK, THANK YOU. I was going to bring that up: doesn't anyone else think that that doesn't sound a THING like Ai in Shachihata???? Seriously, it's my 2nd favorite track on the album and I'm STILL not convinced that it's her, even after who knows how many times I've listened to it. XD

Aga-chan 12th January 2009 10:11 AM

^LOL Thank you!? xD

Well, it sure is a lot deeper than ais usual singing voice. At times it really doesn't sound like her, but her "original singing voice" still shines through.
I love her voice in "SHACHIHATA". So sekushii~!!! :heart

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 12th January 2009 11:40 PM

^ The first time I listened to SHACHIHATA, I checked to make sure I clicked the right song. The voice is really deep. I still love it though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 1777407)
and then she found that she was a little pregnant so she wrote ningyo...LOL!!..the album tells a story haahha...a girl who gets drunk and all the things happen

OMG, it's a story. First, Ai writes a LOVE LETTER to her lover, finds out she's pregnant due to her lover's fetish, got dizzy from spinning 360° that she can say SHACHIHATA weirdly, it'll be the One x Time she does it, and in the end, she still has Ai for him.

Beauty4123 13th January 2009 12:07 AM

LOL you rock, melody :laugh


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.