Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Charts & Rankings] A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ -5th Oricon Thread- The Aftermath (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86496)

tinka69 29th May 2009 11:27 AM

that's a lot. wow. haha

KarenPang 29th May 2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumisrael (Post 1960837)
Actually it was me who posted it this week Karen :laugh
Though riozz does give a great help here :love

oh it was you ? sorry for that haha :laugh

cos usually it's riozz that does the weekly Oricon updates so yup

SolarAngel 31st May 2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 1960492)
Ironically she got into legal trouble (well almost/sorta) because of that "admirable" quality... XD

It's probably really scary at times. I've seen footage of paparazzi swarming Britney and Octo-mum, it's insane. They cling on to the car as it drives :dead2

Ayu should so come and reside in Singapore. People here are so 'polite', they'll probably only point furtively and stare discreetly.

ayumisrael 1st June 2009 09:10 PM

And A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ charted for another week!
It arrived A BEST 2 -BLACK-'s chart run status :D

36th Week
Position: #287
Sales: 415
Total Sales: 851,134

njanjayrp 1st June 2009 09:23 PM

^ good to hear!

Lanz16 1st June 2009 09:31 PM

Nice! Its still going strong!

Thanks for the update! ;)

ren0210989 2nd June 2009 12:58 AM

wow, still doing pretty well :D

jbrat2219 2nd June 2009 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumisrael (Post 1965204)
And A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ charted for another week!
It arrived A BEST 2 -BLACK-'s chart run status :D

36th Week
Position: #287
Sales: 415
Total Sales: 851,134

For a second I thought I was in the NEXT LEVEL charting thread and I freaked out at the fact it was #287 for the week and then I realized this is the AC thread LOL. Good job AC! :roflmao

waterballoon 2nd June 2009 02:25 AM

It has far surpassed my expectations! Congratulations!

AyUta 2nd June 2009 06:32 AM

Good for Ayu! Better than I thought!

kendelle 2nd June 2009 06:43 AM

Wow, can't believe it's still charting! Go Ayu! ^__^

I hope sales get a little higher, I want her to see 900k or 1 mil ;_;

TITANIC 2nd June 2009 09:12 AM

Thanks for the update, Tal.. yuhuhu

hopefully it can stay until 40 weeks.

SolarAngel 2nd June 2009 01:18 PM

Lol it lives!

nemesisyume 2nd June 2009 03:19 PM

wow charting again??? :thud

freedreamer 2nd June 2009 03:27 PM

where's WHITE! lol...thats freakin awesome

ayumisrael 2nd June 2009 05:47 PM

^The sales are of A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ XD
I mentioned A BEST 2 -BLACK- because A COMPLETE reached its chart life ^_^.

SolarAngel 3rd June 2009 01:21 PM

^How much longer did White survive?

Lanz16 3rd June 2009 01:56 PM

^ about 50+ weeks.
That was a long road for AC to reach! O_O

TITANIC 3rd June 2009 03:33 PM

^ nope..
White 37 or 38 weeks

Lanz16 3rd June 2009 04:34 PM

I looked on Wiki and I think it was wrong. :(


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.