Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] thread 19th ; I ♥ xxx + Action 10.5 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103601)

hayasaki 4th August 2011 10:04 PM

Most of her B-side songs can actually be leveled to her a-sides. I love most of her B-sides specially the above mentioned tears and Natsu sora. And Sora to Kujira breaks my heart into pieces up till now :)


awwwwwwwwwwwwwww i miss ai. so. much. :(

toniayu 5th August 2011 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayasaki (Post 2729737)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww i miss ai. so. much. :(

me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :weep

Zeke. 5th August 2011 10:56 AM

Me three. She was so unique in her music. It's like I love all these artists for different reasons. Some of them just do certain types of songs better and different than the other top artists - they each have their strengths.

Ayu = Rock (well Ayu is so versatile but her rock is just lightyears ahead of everyone elses - Ku doesn't do rock well)

Kumi = R&B/Dance (BE MY BABY, Driving, Get Up & Move!!)

Ai = B-sides and ballads

Hikki = Hikki-style (that etheral, unique style as in "Flavor Of Live (original)" Take 5, BLUE, This Is Love, Keep Tryin')

terra 5th August 2011 11:01 AM

^ I agree fully with you Zeke
Aicchin has her strong points on ballads and great b-sides

I wonder what's she doing now, beside motherhood. I wonder when she'll come back. I miss her so much too :weep

Beauty4123 6th October 2011 08:24 PM

posted by haraiso @ JPC:
Quote:

According to Tetsuo Hiraga's Twitter, Ai will be releasing a new song titled 'ヒカリ' on October 9th through LOVE9CUBE.
a new song! :yatta

toniayu 6th October 2011 08:30 PM

^YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AY!!!!
I'm really,really happy ^_^

Kana×Shin 6th October 2011 08:34 PM

OMG can't wait, was listing to her songs yesterday♪
is it single?

Beauty4123 6th October 2011 08:36 PM

^ for now, it just seems to be a new song. hopefully we'll get a new single sometime in the near future, though. :D maybe in 2012 or something.

AyuGAME 7th October 2011 12:32 AM

finally!

Bigtop 7th October 2011 02:20 AM

New song? Ooh... (but that's only through mobile fanclub, it seems - so going back into full public exposure could take a while...)

adantatu2 7th October 2011 04:58 AM

i can't wait !!!
i hope she can return soon with a new single or album

freedreamer 7th October 2011 07:25 AM

Whats the title mean??? YES!! NEW AI MATERIAL!!!

tokyoxjapanxfan 7th October 2011 07:41 AM

The title is hikari, so the meaning is "light" :)

PEARL 7th October 2011 07:57 AM

wow i miss ai-chin!!!

jiarongisme 7th October 2011 08:11 AM

About time!! Can't wait. :D

hearted 7th October 2011 08:53 AM

OMAGA YAYY!!!!!! FINALLY ;_____; hoping it wont be a ballad though.. but ofcourse i will take anything right now XD

taskinillusion 7th October 2011 10:49 PM

Awww yay! I'm so glad she's actually working on music again!

*hearT_Place* 8th October 2011 12:15 AM

Yay!!

Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ 8th October 2011 03:50 AM

OMG! Finally! cant wait!!! hopefully it's a ballad!

Maemi 8th October 2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 2765536)
posted by haraiso @ JPC:


a new song! :yatta

omg :thud I can't believe it! So excited about this too!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.