Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Official Message] ayumi confirmed to perform at a-nation Singapore on Oct 18th (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120567)

stivenoto 16th October 2014 01:57 AM

To be honest, i think that her voice in TV version is really edited.

I watched the a-nation live and when she sing xoxo especially "girls just wanna have fun" it's a little bit hurt my ears.

LacusClyne 16th October 2014 02:17 AM

Only 2 more days, but there are still no news of any goods sales here. I'm thinking there might not be any goods sold here at all

ayu-suits 16th October 2014 04:36 AM

I am so excited for a-nation on Saturday!!!

No expectations, I just wanna see her and hear her live. Right now, I just don't care anymore if it's autotuned or edited or what. Many artists nowadays do that (besides, ayu's vocals aren't superb even from the start of her career) and cmon, show some love!

MoUsEy32 16th October 2014 07:39 AM

TA update: Ayu should be arriving in Singapore tomorrow!

me0wie 16th October 2014 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoUsEy32 (Post 3099948)
TA update: Ayu should be arriving in Singapore tomorrow!

what makes u say that?

KarenPang 16th October 2014 01:57 PM

ayumi is already in Singapore

http://instagram.com/p/uNJBa2Sv2R

AyuGAME 16th October 2014 03:37 PM

oh wow
dream come true!
hope she enjoy her stay and will back soon

KarenPang 16th October 2014 04:11 PM

I find it odd that avex didn't reveal anything on her flight details while others such as Amuse is very liberated to reveal , like recently when Mizuki Nana came + a lot of people welcomed Nana at the airport

Ah well I just wonder where ayumi's staying , MBS perhaps ? xD

ayu_fantasy 16th October 2014 06:26 PM

I'm a stewardess.. I hope I know which flight she's taking

Aokani 16th October 2014 07:33 PM

It would be so cool if she sings My Way together with m-flo. I'm sure her rap live would sound funny and cute XD

elaineelyw 16th October 2014 10:57 PM

Ayu is here!
 
Ayu has arrived Singapore! Is anyone here heading to the hotel and waiting to see her too? Pls let me know!

elaineelyw 16th October 2014 11:00 PM

Is anyone going to the hotel later to wait to see her? I'm going so let me know!

freedreamer 17th October 2014 02:22 AM

people still waited for her at the airport :D so happy she is here!
yes she is staying at MBS

ExodusUK 17th October 2014 02:27 AM

No fanfare or press at the airport?

AyuGAME 17th October 2014 02:59 AM



credit : behwatch

SO COOL! and she is with her hubby!

Zeke. 17th October 2014 03:16 AM

Yes I hated when they started editing her voice in such a way too. It's too "smoothed" over and like blended. It removes life and sounds so strange.

AyuWorld 17th October 2014 03:59 AM

just saw that vid, i guess she arrived around 4am?

time flies,in 2002 they were so much chaos for her at the airport ^^

ayu_fantasy 17th October 2014 05:09 AM

Any idea when will she leave sg??

KarenPang 17th October 2014 05:30 AM

Quote:

Omg r u still here? I'm gonna get ready for the press conference. I won't come down a few hours yet. Plz rest;) RT @vinceneo: @ayu_19980408
https://twitter.com/ayu_19980408/sta...50597427748864

Hopefully news media like Xinmsn will write something about this

AyuWorld 17th October 2014 05:33 AM

^
the one she replied too is Kinix right? lucky him! Ayu is always lovely to her fans. I want a news report, any possible on SG tv news report maybe?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.