Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] thread 19th ; I ♥ xxx + Action 10.5 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103601)

freedreamer 8th October 2011 05:30 PM

i wan a ballad from Ai!!!!

NintendoHTF1242 8th October 2011 05:37 PM

I have noticed that we've been getting a lot of up-beat tracks (I love xxx goes upbeat so whateverrrzz) so I wouldn't mind a ballad again.

jiarongisme 8th October 2011 06:03 PM

An epic ballad like Kingyo Hanabi/Planetarium/Kurage, Nagareboshi please! Or an awesome mid-tempo like Neko ni Fuusen/Yumekui. Heh.

Mirai Noah 8th October 2011 07:28 PM

Yay! Can't wait! :D

Beauty4123 10th October 2011 02:56 AM

"hikari" seems to be a ballad. :)

lyrics (posted by haraiso @ JPC):
Quote:

残った言葉 何処にゆこう
残った明日 どうして過ごそう
いちばん近くになったの
距離が離れて
心の距離が縮まった

ヒカリをみよう
貴方のコト 想った
いつだって あたたかい
会えなくて 泣きたい日も
あなたなら
いつだって こう言った

残った大好き ずっとあげる
残った涙は 奥底に溜まる
背中にあたった そこは静か
遠くで揺らぐ
ヒカリを ただ 見つめてる

ヒカリ 灯から 瞼に見える
君が笑った
夢のような幸せ

ヒカリをみよう
貴方のコト 想った
いつだって あたたかい
会えなくて 泣きたい日も
あなたなら
いつだって こう言った

いつだって 笑っててよう

いつだって 笑っててよう (×4)

Seiferz 10th October 2011 03:02 AM

its really been a while since her last song released.. i miss ai too.. and love her ballad a lot.

jiarongisme 12th October 2011 04:34 PM

LQ Hikari:
Credits: Chokokokoa@channel-ai.com

It sounds BEAUTIFUL! So much better than her previous singles!

hearted 12th October 2011 05:02 PM

^the song sounds real pretty but it gets a tad bit boring after a while ;_; maybe because its still LQ.. 3:50 is absolutely GORGEOUS though omg her voiiiiceeeee :luv2

are we going to get a PV?

Beauty4123 12th October 2011 07:48 PM

although it's LQ, i think it sounds really nice! :)

toniayu 12th October 2011 08:13 PM

the song sounds really nice!!!even in LQ

Mirai Noah 13th October 2011 12:23 AM

Sounds pretty good! :)

adantatu2 13th October 2011 03:21 AM

it sounds better than I <3 XXX, but isn't really epic, it could grow on me with a hq rip

NintendoHTF1242 13th October 2011 04:45 AM

My heart moved when I heard her sing. It's been so long. The song is gorgeous. Welcome back, Ai.

BluishDays 13th October 2011 05:13 AM

Very nice :) I think the song sounds sweet

I have missed ai

PEARL 22nd October 2011 10:49 AM

OMG I MISS HER D;

AyuGAME 22nd October 2011 04:08 PM

really sweet song..just like she sings to her baby

lanfix 28th October 2011 09:08 AM

here's an update official website http://www.avexnet.or.jp/ai/news/1110272.html
it's about new merchandise being sold in mumo
http://img.shop.mu-mo.net/images/1/O...=115&sr.dh=115http://img.shop.mu-mo.net/images/2/O...=115&sr.dh=115

and Ai created a cat named aiokun http://www.avexnet.or.jp/ai/news/111027.html
http://www.avexnet.or.jp/ai/images/goods/anoa-03433.jpg

toniayu 28th October 2011 02:51 PM

awww I love it!!!!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 18th November 2011 03:44 AM

So eager for new music from her.

Selling otsuka ai tour DVDs if anyone is interested:

http://ahsforum.com/forum/showthread...64#post2781064

zellyx 18th November 2011 10:58 PM

I was just listening to her earlier and wondering when she would come back. She's my winter-go-to artist... I love her ballads!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.