Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Asian Music Polls (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   [2006] Black Cherry vs. Secret (oh yes, I went there!) (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53429)

pommy48 22nd June 2008 05:35 PM

black cherry was the first album i heard for kuu and it gave me a bad impression of kuu, i don't think i liked one song on that album...so secret gets my vote

Melrose 24th June 2008 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keishi (Post 977593)
Those guys who enjoy what they enjoy will give a lot of positive/negative reviews about what they enjoy, which could give a big effect to those people who don't enjoy what they enjoy, they may think what they think they should enjoy is not as enjoyable as what they think they would enjoy because they read those reviews from those who has enjoyed what they enjoy.

i agree 100% :yes

So Secret and Black Cherry are both my fav albums from those artists, so I'm not going to choose. On Secret the only tracks I don't care about are It was and Beautiful Fighters, and on Black Cherry it's WON'T BE LONG ~black cherry v.~, Candle Light and Koi no Tsubomi, but Black Cherry has more tracks. If I HAD to choose one to save, and the other one to be deleted forever I'd pick Secret obviously because I love Ayu, but idk I love both. ^_^ Secret just has a more emotional pack for me because I'm an Ayu fan hehe. JEWEL makes me teary eyed. @_@

Ayumi27 24th August 2008 04:30 AM

I love them both. But I go Secret, not because is an Ayu album, but I love every single track out of it, while I love most tracks off Black Cherry, but not as much as the Secret ones

aqua_crystal 24th August 2008 04:33 AM

I love both! But Black Cherry was perfect :)

Lee_410 24th August 2008 05:01 AM

Both.I can't belive you made me choose.

ville 27th August 2008 02:36 PM

black cherry ~ :yes

Corvina 29th August 2008 07:05 PM

Black Cherry for me.
There are so much emotions connected with this album - just love it. :luv2

And still I love more tracks on Kumi's albums than on Ayu's. :shrug

Minttulatte 2nd September 2008 12:08 PM

I was completely disappointed with Ayu's Secret. I was waiting for some smash album what (miss)understood was to me. And when Secret lacked all the (miss)understood power and feeling I was so angry and disappointed. I still don't like the album so much as a whole but I don't hate it either. It's only Ayu album besides A Song for XX that I really don't like so much. :p

When Kuu's Black Cherry came out, instead, I was completely hooked into it. Of course it's rockish sound bothers me because it's not really Kuu's genre. I see her always as an R&B artist. I loved the album into bits anyways. And I hadn't listened to any of the singles before I got the album so I was like 'woot!!!1'. Before I listened to Black Cherry, I had listened to BEST~second session~ and just got hooked into Koda's music. :3 Black Cherry impressed me so much I became her fan. Black Cherry has awesome songs like JUICY, Get Up&Move!! and Cherry Girl on it. And the best intro from Koda ever, INTRODUCTION. And I haven't gotten even bored with this album yet. :0 With Secret I got so bored with it in the end so I couldn't even listen to it for a while.

Black Cherry is indeed the best from these two. :)

Lora-Ayu 2nd September 2008 12:18 PM

Secret. Aside form the fact I don't really listen to "black cherry"... I just completely ADORE Secret. It may not be Ayu's best, but Secret is better for me. :yes

Aderianu 5th September 2008 11:56 AM

Secret - Ayumi Hamasaki

Princess Sohee 29th October 2008 04:59 AM

both albums were bad IMO but secret is a bit better

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 6th November 2008 11:03 PM

Secret

Crystal_Ageha 28th October 2009 07:57 PM

Ugh, Secret's my second least favourite, while I love Black Cherry. Secret was my biggest disappointment from Ayu as far as albums go, and Black Cherry surprised me with how much I ended up liking it. So I pick Kuu.

JackieRos 28th October 2009 08:42 PM

easy ayu duuh

maze 29th October 2009 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drdolce (Post 1614417)
I was completely disappointed with Ayu's Secret. I was waiting for some smash album what (miss)understood was to me. And when Secret lacked all the (miss)understood power and feeling I was so angry and disappointed. I still don't like the album so much as a whole but I don't hate it either. It's only Ayu album besides A Song for XX that I really don't like so much. :p

When Kuu's Black Cherry came out, instead, I was completely hooked into it. Of course it's rockish sound bothers me because it's not really Kuu's genre. I see her always as an R&B artist. I loved the album into bits anyways. And I hadn't listened to any of the singles before I got the album so I was like 'woot!!!1'. Before I listened to Black Cherry, I had listened to BEST~second session~ and just got hooked into Koda's music. :3 Black Cherry impressed me so much I became her fan. Black Cherry has awesome songs like JUICY, Get Up&Move!! and Cherry Girl on it. And the best intro from Koda ever, INTRODUCTION. And I haven't gotten even bored with this album yet. :0 With Secret I got so bored with it in the end so I couldn't even listen to it for a while.

Black Cherry is indeed the best from these two. :)

:yes

~StarCatcher~ 29th October 2009 09:18 AM

Black Cherry!!!

Kumi is the best!

sanzo2011 29th October 2009 10:15 AM

ah ! the first time i saw this thread ! i choose Secret ! i can't stand Black cheery although it has a good title and photoshoot

nemesisyume 2nd December 2009 01:20 PM

I love black cherry but... Secret has more amazing songs


Sadette 2nd December 2009 04:30 PM

I much prefer Secret

love in music 2nd December 2009 05:13 PM

my favorite songs on Black Cherry are Yume no uta, Unmei, I'll be there, Cherry Girl, JUICY, and Candle light.

and even my least favorite track on Secret is better than most of those.
so, Secret it is!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.