Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [V] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101922)

aura~ 22nd June 2010 05:59 AM

Ayu in twitter:

TA connection problem, I have reported to the management team. The concentration of about 70,000 access now been resolved but has been, it is difficult to link the situation still continues. Members everybody, Sorry to trouble you, will simply try again later to visit often. Thank you!

Ayumiko 22nd June 2010 06:08 AM

ain't gonna sleep till I see the other covers!! :tired

Mintkisses 22nd June 2010 06:15 AM

^ I'm not going to sleep until Ayu responds to me on Twitter! Haha~

Kingdom 22nd June 2010 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuWorld (Post 2398325)
OMG 70 000 almost 1 million XDD

?? 700,000 is almost 1 million, 70,000 is almost 100 thousand

AyuWorld 22nd June 2010 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ero-kakkoii (Post 2398326)
?? 700,000 is almost 1 million, 70,000 is almost 100 thousand

shame on me,suddenly i have scatterbrain :o always sucks with the numbers :P

Aderianu 22nd June 2010 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2398327)
The lazy people who work at TA can go to hell..srsly.

lazy japanese? can't imagine
I think they have their own reasons

AyuWorld 22nd June 2010 07:37 AM

nwey why Mr Kaz posted this?

Quote:

RT @kayzu_teamayu: @ayu_19980408 hanaBi HP:http://www.hanabi-a.jp/ mobile:http://bit.ly/9vDYfv スタッフブログ:http://ameblo.jp/hanabi-s
whats the link between the new single?? XDD hanabi is just her mom's shop XD

Bigtop 22nd June 2010 07:49 AM

Spamming, maybe... But I'm not really happy (and getting tired of it) about the disparity between the TeamAyu members and the non-TeamAyu members...

And also, where are the covers!!? Soon I'll be switching out to other artists such as Sayuri Sugawara, miwa or such...

y_nathz 22nd June 2010 07:55 AM

Still no covers yet ? Hell they're late for hours :shakehead

love in music 22nd June 2010 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigtop (Post 2398370)
Spamming, maybe... But I'm not really happy (and getting tired of it) about the disparity between the TeamAyu members and the non-TeamAyu members...

And also, where are the covers!!? Soon I'll be switching out to other artists such as Sayuri Sugawara, miwa or such...

Haven't you been repeating that for like a year now? I don't get the point, really.

Kingdom 22nd June 2010 07:58 AM

you guys really keep good track of each other. lol

anyway wtf the pictures STILL aren't up! I'm anxious here :( Please put them up!

CHE.R.RY 22nd June 2010 07:59 AM

Hmm I like the lighting and the concept, but I think Ayu looks a little awkward in the covers.

AyuWorld 22nd June 2010 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2398376)
Haven't you been repeating that for like a year now? I don't get the point, really.

OMG yes funny :laugh

@bigtop but u even get a reply from Ayu thats reli good enough~

majrakun 22nd June 2010 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigtop (Post 2398370)
And also, where are the covers!!? Soon I'll be switching out to other artists such as Sayuri Sugawara, miwa or such...

oh no pls dun ayu reli need u n ur money...

I really don't know why you keep mentioning it anyway, and this time just because of covers?

auss246 22nd June 2010 08:25 AM

If that's the cover, it looks very pretty.. she looks like she's glowing! I love short, curly hair!

Teyla 22nd June 2010 08:35 AM

still nothing?

toniayu 22nd June 2010 08:49 AM

today,we have the other covers? ^^ i can't wait!!!

AyUmIXx 22nd June 2010 08:53 AM

ayu tweeted this:

TA更新したなう。真面目なお話しです

TA is updated..
does that mean we can see the covers now?

majrakun 22nd June 2010 08:54 AM

Maybe they're still fixing it, there was probably more than the crash. We still don't have enough highly-trained monkeys for both TA and AHS. Meawhile, I'll be in the patient minority :P

truehappiness 22nd June 2010 08:55 AM

Seems like whatever she posted in her blog entry is a serious issue. Uh oh...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.