Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] 47 prefectures tour (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125707)

brener 11th December 2023 04:09 PM

she stated around the release of BEST 2, that she wasnt releasing best albums anymore (tho we had a lot of best albuns after that - even a ballads 2), so who knows...

kotora 12th December 2023 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brener (Post 3361780)
she stated around the release of BEST 2, that she wasnt releasing best albums anymore (tho we had a lot of best albuns after that - even a ballads 2), so who knows...

exactly. A BEST 3 or A COMPLETE 2 are possible.

Aderianu 12th December 2023 06:12 AM

Avex may decide to release something and will not ask ayu's opinion about that. I actually think we'll get a bunch of compilations and maybe remixes after her hiatus

AguileraAnimato 12th December 2023 06:26 AM

A COMPLETE 2(5)

Lyssayu 12th December 2023 05:01 PM

I think the CDL will possibly have her sing all primary single tracks - which would be a bit reheated in some cases but would make sense because of the title, and since it's her last one... and she might revamp old performances like the best of CDL concert.

Aderianu 13th December 2023 07:20 AM

12/12 setlist

01. kiss o' kill
02. NEVER EVER
03. Microphone
Dancers Introduction
04. Ladies Night
05. Shake it
06. VIBES
07. Criminal
08. Pride
09. Remember you
10. MOON
11. No way to say
-Screen video-
12. (Not) Remember you
13. Dreamed a Dream
14. talkin' 2 myself
15. Startin
16. NOW & 4EVA
- Encore -
MC
17. Step by step - Trauma - SURREAL
18. Boys & Girls
19. MY ALL
- Double encore -
20. Replace

Zeke. 13th December 2023 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3361809)
12/12 setlist

01. kiss o' kill
02. NEVER EVER
03. Microphone
Dancers Introduction
04. Ladies Night
05. Shake it
06. VIBES
07. Criminal
08. Pride
09. Remember you
10. MOON
11. No way to say
-Screen video-
12. (Not) Reminder you
13. Dreamed a Dream
14. talkin' 2 myself
15. Startin
16. NOW & 4EVA
- Encore -
MC
17. Step by step - Trauma - SURREAL
18. Boys & Girls
19. MY ALL
- Double encore -
20. Replace

Wild, I was recalling a while ago how I tried to connect MOON to No way to say, which is my favorite winter song of hers. Whenever it’s in my head my wires cross and I’m suddenly in the melody of MOON. I thought “wow, don’t think she’s ever paired those two together on your but would be an interesting on. And here’s she’s done it. Lol.

Aderianu 14th December 2023 01:57 PM

For the last show of second act evolution were added to the medley and MY ALL replaced with Who...

ayu_fantasy 18th December 2023 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3361809)
12/12 setlist

01. kiss o' kill
02. NEVER EVER
03. Microphone
Dancers Introduction
04. Ladies Night
05. Shake it
06. VIBES
07. Criminal
08. Pride
09. Remember you
10. MOON
11. No way to say
-Screen video-
12. (Not) Remember you
13. Dreamed a Dream
14. talkin' 2 myself
15. Startin
16. NOW & 4EVA
- Encore -
MC
17. Step by step - Trauma - SURREAL
18. Boys & Girls
19. MY ALL
- Double encore -
20. Replace

May I check if CDL set list will be something like this?

summerain 18th December 2023 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayu_fantasy (Post 3361890)
May I check if CDL set list will be something like this?

I think it's gonna be really different.

brener 18th December 2023 11:21 PM

yeah, and the final show of act II had a 'closure' vibe

ayu_fantasy 19th December 2023 01:00 PM

Oh, as I am going for her CDL, so I was hoping for a rough idea what her set list will be.

Aderianu 24th December 2023 04:07 PM

feels nostalgic. Photos from auctions

https://i.imgur.com/JyAe2gs.jpg

brener 25th December 2023 06:06 PM

^ thanks, the outfits from act 2 gives darker vibes

_dandy_ 31st December 2023 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3361791)
Avex may decide to release something and will not ask ayu's opinion about that. I actually think we'll get a bunch of compilations and maybe remixes after her hiatus

She's got some good remixes, and they haven't released any in years, if you exclude the re-releases of Cyber Trance 1/2. I'd welcome some remixes if she's going on hiatus for a while...

adrtwb 7th January 2024 09:32 AM

cant wait for act 3’s setlist!

AguileraAnimato 7th January 2024 02:22 PM

I tries my best not to spoil myself before experience with my own perception haha.
But my friend just said a moment ago which songs are included.

Aderianu 7th January 2024 04:02 PM

Act 3 Setlist
00. Opening Act.3
01. Born To Be…
02. AUDIENCE
03. evolution

Dancer Introduction

04. ever free
05. Memorial address

DANCE SHOWTIME

06. STEP you (Lucky Girl)
07. ANGEL’S SONG (Lucky Boy)
08. HONEY
09. teddy bear
10.TO BE~ Dearest

Screen Video

11.MASK
12.Progress
13.The Show Must Go On
14.Nonfiction

ENCORE
15. Love song
16. Boys & Girls
17. MY ALL

Double encore
18. Replace

pchan1986 7th January 2024 08:22 PM

What a wonderful set list! I wish I could go to act 3 ;-;

kotora 8th January 2024 12:58 AM

i wonder if she did a live performance for ever free..


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.