Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Meow ! It's the 3rd Anna "Virgin Cat" Tsuchiya Official Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77761)

~ayu-cake~ 21st September 2008 09:18 PM

Those covers scream David Bowie.
I love them.

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 21st September 2008 10:13 PM

CD Only cover makes Anna's ass look squarish. Really diggin' the CD+DVD cover.

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 21st September 2008 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milky_way (Post 1635197)
I have to say, I'm still very irritated that they're putting songs on her new album that are almost 2 years old. I love the NANA songs, don't get me wrong, but I'd rather them be left off her new album. Oh well, what can you do? :shrug

What GRACE said is one reason but also the NANA franchise was HUGE! By including two songs that accompanied the franchise, some people might be interested in buying the album. Look at OLIVIA's Cloudy Dreamer, the English version of WISH was on there and it hit #8.

KarenPang 22nd September 2008 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melon Panda (Post 1638816)
I like how eccentric this cover is. strip me? had the most boring cover ever, in my opinion.

yeah & it's so black/white/grey :no

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHE.R.RY (Post 1639013)
Aw man...those are :no. I hope this album isn't a letdown for me...

I hope no also because the singles that she has put out are fantastic imo , I hope the non singles wouldn't suck

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1639131)
What GRACE said is one reason but also the NANA franchise was HUGE! By including two songs that accompanied the franchise, some people might be interested in buying the album. Look at OLIVIA's Cloudy Dreamer, the English version of WISH was on there and it hit #8.

Correction , Cloudy Dreamer debuted overall at no.11 on the Oricon Weekly Chart & the Eng version of Wish is only included in the EP

I don't think it's included in the Wish / Starless Night single itself

Melon Panda 22nd September 2008 02:45 AM

Still, by including NANA songs, it might interest at least a few buyers, which is what her record company is going for.

KarenPang 22nd September 2008 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melon Panda (Post 1639341)
Still, by including NANA songs, it might interest at least a few buyers, which is what her record company is going for.

I guess but Kuroi Namida & LUCY were released last year & I don't know whether will this move make fans to go for NUDY SHOW !

but at least the deep sadness version of KN is included which surprised me as I really adore it big time

Melon Panda 22nd September 2008 05:47 PM

Really? That version is included?

Smart choice, I think. :)

KarenPang 23rd September 2008 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melon Panda (Post 1640154)
Really? That version is included?

Smart choice, I think. :)

yes it's & it's the last track on the album somemore

btw what's your real name ?

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 23rd September 2008 02:48 AM

Oops, my mistake on the ranking. I was talking about The Eng. being only on the Cloudy Dreamer.
Wow! Deep Sadness is included? That's makes buying NUDY SHOW more important.

KarenPang 24th September 2008 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1640749)
Oops, my mistake on the ranking. I was talking about The Eng. being only on the Cloudy Dreamer.
Wow! Deep Sadness is included? That's makes buying NUDY SHOW more important.

yes it's great that the deep sadness version's included , it's a great rearrangment I must say

KarenPang 28th September 2008 12:15 PM

mag scans of Anna on the latest SCawaii - http://japan-roll.blogspot.com/2008/...-magazine.html

some great shots I say , she's a natural at modelling/posing

I like this pic a lot :

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CPTIk0rkGj...U/s1600/05.jpg

prussian blue 28th September 2008 01:41 PM

^WOOW anna is soooo pretty! she's back with blonde again^^ its lovely

and also guys... do you still remember the incident of anna's death husband? somehow lately, i keep focusing on anna's new single, download, lyrics, and even the new album. i totally forgot that incident. so, i think more than 1 month had passed, i hope anna will still be okay, and get back work like her normal life.

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 29th September 2008 03:24 AM

Thanks for the link Karen. I'm really digging #5 & #3. Rock Fetishsim?

milky_way 29th September 2008 04:32 AM

Thanks for the pics, Karen :D

kotora 29th September 2008 04:49 AM

Avex needs to fire all of these designers and photographers. How can these pictures be the cover of the album ...

The facial expression is definitely no no no no to express the idea of Nudy Show.

KarenPang 29th September 2008 04:51 AM

SCawaii pics - no problem guys

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotora (Post 1647563)
Avex needs to fire all of these designers and photographers. How can these pictures be the cover of the album ...

The facial expression is definitely no no no no to express the idea of Nudy Show.

:roflmao

I wonder if Anna actually got the chance to see the final product of the NUDY SHOW ! covers to begin with , probably not :dead2

http://beyondthesea2.wordpress.com/2...ya-virgin-cat/

LOL , the blog author ala Lex/Lexter HATES Virgin Cat :laugh :roflmao

ayuayu798 29th September 2008 08:13 PM

^ lol, the blog is funny and true ^^

ka♡ri. 29th September 2008 09:12 PM

Virgin Cat is a masterpiece. I seriously don't understand why people don't like it. It's one of Anna's best songs. :smitten

GRACE 29th September 2008 09:23 PM

^Because it's not an Anna song, it's some crap.

KarenPang 30th September 2008 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ka♡ri. (Post 1648337)
Virgin Cat is a masterpiece. I seriously don't understand why people don't like it. It's one of Anna's best songs. :smitten

:hi5 for me I like it although I must admit it's either 1 that you like or don't it's quite divided in a way , opinions wise on Virgin Cat


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.