Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] She Loves Her Food Creamy & Spicy In The Official 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83685)

ayumixfan 16th January 2009 09:09 AM

^ lol that review can't be hhelping ai-chin gather more listners XD ~!

And OMG did anyone else bsides me think her kohaku costume was REALLLLY UGLY ~!! omg D: what were u thinking ai... ! That was just monstrosity XD!!!

Is anyone else buying bye bye? I preordered it XD I hope this "limited edition release" comes with something worth it bsides the DVD ~! I don't even really want the DVD XD

KarenPang 16th January 2009 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangedream (Post 1783025)
Maturity ? hahaz. I alw thought Ai is still the same.. her style in music n everything in her.

I guess the rating they gave for the review is ok. Not v good n not too bad, which is good I guess. lolz. erm... nvm. :p

don't ask Star , I'm not the only 1 who reviewed LOVE LETTER in TEENS

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumixfan (Post 1783030)

Is anyone else buying bye bye? I preordered it XD I hope this "limited edition release" comes with something worth it bsides the DVD ~! I don't even really want the DVD XD

nope I'm not :no , too poor to buy especially since I have so many things to buy in Feb & March :weep (damn Johnny's :eviltongu :grumpy)

KarenPang 18th January 2009 05:49 AM

review of LOVE LETTER done up via http://beyondthesea2.wordpress.com/2...a-love-letter/

rookies 18th January 2009 05:52 AM

^ I will check out the review. ^^

Brodie Boy 18th January 2009 05:55 AM

I wish her change of style worked more in the charts, its still great music just a different sound. Maybe people are too used to her crazy cute songs, they can't picture Ai singing Ningyo.

rookies 18th January 2009 05:57 AM

I liked LOVE PIECE the most, and I think it is her best studio album.

Plus, she put a lot of a-side song on the album, so every track is good. <3

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 18th January 2009 06:34 AM

Agreed. LOVE PiECE is her best, imo. I can listen to eery track through (even frienger) and all the songs have something likeable in them. I find the album tracks to be better than most of the a-sides, though.

KarenPang 18th January 2009 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brodie Boy (Post 1785755)
I wish her change of style worked more in the charts, its still great music just a different sound. Maybe people are too used to her crazy cute songs, they can't picture Ai singing Ningyo.

I suppose so but she's no longer the same person as she was when she 1st made her debut 6 years ago so naturally what she writes/sing in due time on what she has gone though will reflect that

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1785819)
Agreed. LOVE PiECE is her best, imo. I can listen to eery track through (even frienger) and all the songs have something likeable in them. I find the album tracks to be better than most of the a-sides, though.

the only song I skipped's the mosquito song but other than that , every track's ace

yoshino 18th January 2009 02:00 PM

Ar.. I agree. I like almost all of the tracks in LOVE PIECE album too. =)

rookies 18th January 2009 03:49 PM

LOVE COOK is my second favourite album, and then my third favourite would be a tie between LOVE JAM and LOVE PUNCH. ^^

hearted 18th January 2009 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelda-Maker (Post 1783021)
I LOVE BABASHI! xD
where's the love for that song :(

I LOVE THAT SONG TOOOOOOOO HIGH FIVE XDD oh yeah wait there was a smiley for that :hi5 nyah!

i love all her albums but i have to say that LOVE LETTER is my least favorite.. cuz i just LOVE her crazy hfwirhlwae songs and LL just has shachihatta :(

rookies 18th January 2009 03:56 PM

The only song I like from LOVE LETTER is Kurage Nagreboshi and Pocket.

But definitely Kurage Nagreboshi really stands out!! <3

KarenPang 18th January 2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1786362)
The only song I like from LOVE LETTER is Kurage Nagreboshi and Pocket.

But definitely Kurage Nagreboshi really stands out!! <3

it does Tracy

it sucks that the sales of it were so low considering that it was the single that celebrated her 5th anniversary which was ironic in a way

& oh the local HMV has brought in stock for the OS press / CD + DVD of LOVE LETTER & it's so stupid

Meat Pao / Travis said that the s'pore censorship board sticker rating's stuck on the OBI of all places :dead2

luckily I got mine when it was out on Taiwan a few days after the release date of LOVE LETTER in Japan & it's sticker free

rookies 18th January 2009 04:15 PM

^ It does suck that the single sales were so low, considering it is her 5th anniversary single. Did the single come with anything special? Like the First Press / limited edition single?

KarenPang 18th January 2009 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1786402)
^ It does suck that the single sales were so low, considering it is her 5th anniversary single. Did the single come with anything special? Like the First Press / limited edition single?

CD and CD + DVD were released in 4 editions in which 2 of them are deemed the 5th anniversary covers

they went outta print real fast on CDJapan which's odd that the sales overall were even lower than what I expected to be

rookies 18th January 2009 04:31 PM

^ Hmm... that is kinda strange that they were sold out that quickly, and the single didn't do that well. :/

yoshino 18th January 2009 04:34 PM

Quote:

Meat Pao / Travis said that the s'pore censorship board sticker rating's stuck on the OBI of all places
yeah. but it leaves the sticky mark on the back of the album instead.

Kurage Nagreboshi is such a nice song. too bad it didnt sell well. I think Ai is v good at singing such ballads too isn't it.

rookies 18th January 2009 04:37 PM

^ She definitely is good with the ballads. <3

I love Kingyo Hanabi, Planetarium, and Kurage Nagreboshi.

KarenPang 18th January 2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyrocks05 (Post 1786429)
^ Hmm... that is kinda strange that they were sold out that quickly, and the single didn't do that well. :/

I know it's a bit retarded on avex's part

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangedream (Post 1786437)

Kurage Nagreboshi is such a nice song. too bad it didnt sell well. I think Ai is v good at singing such ballads too isn't it.

yeah especially Kingyo Hanabi & Planetarium

omg nowadays I cannot listen to Planetarium without thinking of the times it was used to promote Hana Yori Dango 1 :weep

rookies 18th January 2009 04:49 PM

^ I love the part in Planetarium where it has that fireworks/exploding sound effect near the end.

I always thought there should have been a similar sound effect in Kurage Nagreboshi, since the title is called "Jellyfish, Shooting Star". LOL, how about a shooting star sound effect? Haha.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.