Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] Enter The Valley of Beauty For alan's 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85212)

pommy48 28th January 2009 04:53 AM

^ haha i understand...but you can find most of the songs on the singles already @_@ only a little bit of new songs >_<

xLitax 28th January 2009 04:55 AM

I'll go to the download. lol. Well, since I like Gunjou no Tani, hopefully I'll like her others. :D

pommy48 28th January 2009 04:57 AM

^ you should! ashita e no sanka is amazing only if you appreciate reaching high notes, though sakura modern sound kinda like ayu's GREEN!
sora uta is an amazing song! you should like that one!

KarenPang 28th January 2009 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1802009)
^ haha i understand...but you can find most of the songs on the singles already @_@ only a little bit of new songs >_<

yeah there's only like what 4 new songs on her debut album T_T

& I thought Mika Nakashima's VOICE was bad

pommy48 28th January 2009 05:10 AM

lol well hopefully the cover will make up for it, but still, it's great for me since i didn't buy the singles

xLitax 28th January 2009 05:35 AM

^^^ I think I saw that one. I like powerful singers so alan seems to fit that. :D

You never buy singles pompom... lucky for you but not to collectors. :laugh

KarenPang 28th January 2009 05:38 AM

I'm a bit miffled because I have all of her singles & I'm going to get Gunjou no Tani when it's out next week T_T

pommy48 28th January 2009 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xLitax (Post 1802049)
^^^ I think I saw that one. I like powerful singers so alan seems to fit that. :D

You never buy singles pompom... lucky for you but not to collectors. :laugh

i did buy D/G and G/D, but only because that's ayu~

i might buy alan's singles if there's something extra, like a poster

xLitax 28th January 2009 05:49 AM

Maybe they'll do it once this album sells well and they know people want to buy her things.

rookies 28th January 2009 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1802050)
I'm a bit miffled because I have all of her singles & I'm going to get Gunjou no Tani when it's out next week T_T

miffled? What does that mean? *unsure*.

KarenPang 28th January 2009 05:54 AM

er miffled is another term for annoyed

it's a rip off on avex's part because I have all of her singles :weep

I don't mind if they were to put all of her PVs inside the DVD of Voice of EARTH cos I don't have CD + DVD's of her singles

pommy48 28th January 2009 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xLitax (Post 1802067)
Maybe they'll do it once this album sells well and they know people want to buy her things.

haha yeah, but for her first chinese EP, apparently people got a poster~

rookies 28th January 2009 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1802082)
I don't mind if they were to put all of her PVs inside the DVD of Voice of EARTH cos I don't have CD + DVD's of her singles

I would LOVE it if they put all the PV's on the DVD. :yes

pommy48 28th January 2009 06:58 AM

a 30 second preview of that song alan sang for the disney album
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showth...54#post1802154

rookies 28th January 2009 07:00 AM

^ Thanks pommy, will check it out! ^^

pommy48 28th January 2009 07:02 AM

i think alan sounds really nice :yes

rookies 28th January 2009 07:16 AM

When is that Disney compilation album going to be released? Do you know?

Ayu_desu 28th January 2009 07:22 AM

Nice work alan. It complements her voice really well!

love in music 28th January 2009 07:41 AM

the acoustic version of gunjou no tani is really nice. i like her vocals more in the original tho

rookies 28th January 2009 07:44 AM

preview of gunjou no tani (acoustic version): (from JPM forums)

Quote:

Originally Posted by moviebuffwwc
群青の谷 Acoustic Ver. |LISTEN|



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.