Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] 愛 is BEST in her 16th Thread! ~LET'S WALTZ to the MUSiC~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95332)

KarenPang 15th November 2009 08:18 AM

Planetarium was the song that changed my perception over her as I didn't like her in the beginning

it helps much later on when I watched Hana Yori Dango too :innocent

love in music 15th November 2009 08:22 AM

i just.. don't get how people can't like planetarium. D: it's so pretty.
kingyo hanabi will probably always be my favorite song from her though. i'd probably go as far to say it's one of the best songs i've ever heard in my life

Crystal_Ageha 15th November 2009 09:12 AM

Planetarium is pretty, it's just kinda boring. And it gets old fast. :shrug

hearted 15th November 2009 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2156653)
i just.. don't get how people can't like planetarium. D: it's so pretty.
kingyo hanabi will probably always be my favorite song from her though. i'd probably go as far to say it's one of the best songs i've ever heard in my life

Kingyo hanabi is my favorite song by her too! it just has so much emotion into it :heart and the PV is gorgoues and super sad :weep

i like planetarium, but i never saw it as one of my favorite songs by her,,

love in music 15th November 2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hearted (Post 2156764)
Kingyo hanabi is my favorite song by her too! it just has so much emotion into it :heart and the PV is gorgoues and super sad :weep

omg yes the PV is one of my favorite PV's too. it went perfectly with the song. when that fast part comes in and she reaches out for his hand.. then he moves away and everything gets quiet again. that part was just perfect but also sad :cry

nemesisyume 15th November 2009 01:41 PM

all the PVs on ai am best are amazing
I'm glad I got the DVD ~ :D


waterballoon 15th November 2009 03:02 PM

^ yeah those are best ones! My favorite PV is Neko ni Fuusen! The quirkiness is lovely!

hearted 15th November 2009 03:18 PM

my fav ai pv's are Kingyo Hanabi, Frienger and PEACH :luv2

NintendoHTF1242 15th November 2009 04:17 PM

Kingyo Hanabi and Daisuki da yo. are my favorite PV's <3 I love it when the fireworks rain down on the Ai in the ocean.

maze 15th November 2009 05:54 PM

Is @ Music Japan :


zyoeru 15th November 2009 06:51 PM

I love how she has a drawl in Is. <3

ville 15th November 2009 07:47 PM

nice vid :) thanks !

btw, i have a question about the first press LOVE glasses.
are your glasses just cheap looking paper glasses? because mine are and i was kinda disappointed when i got them...
i thought that they are like what Ai wore in the promo pics and everything...

oh well, the digipak is still cool :)

hearted 15th November 2009 07:47 PM

thanks for the performance :yatta i like her boots! it matches with her hair :laugh

Teppei-chan 15th November 2009 08:18 PM

I like the performance from Is @ Music Station but I think that the other performance from Is was better.

hpg23 15th November 2009 08:23 PM

She looks so cute next to Perfume... they seemed to interact really nicely, Ai is so nice.
And the Perfume girls are charming :3 (what did they sang, by the way?)

Ai really rocked that outfit, I don't think it can look good on anyone except on her hahaha xD I loved the Ladies Night boots. And her hair looked better this time around :haha

Is is really growing on me, the chimes are quite catchy!

adantatu2 15th November 2009 09:48 PM

Thanks !!!! I love kyngio hanabi and kurage nagareboshi pv too!!!

Beauty4123 15th November 2009 10:45 PM

nice performance! i love ai in that frizzy hair :P so cute. i love her outfit as well, especially that pink skirt. but her boots kinda freak me out :irked

Crystal_Ageha 15th November 2009 11:16 PM

Her hair was definitely the best part of the outfit, lol. >_>'

KarenPang 16th November 2009 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ville (Post 2157154)
nice vid :) thanks !

btw, i have a question about the first press LOVE glasses.
are your glasses just cheap looking paper glasses? because mine are and i was kinda disappointed when i got them...
i thought that they are like what Ai wore in the promo pics and everything...

oh well, the digipak is still cool :)

I have no idea though T_T . I thought of getting it from my Taiwan friend Cliff but then I decide to wait for HMV to bring it in as they will do that

I do hope that they will bring in the 1st press ; OS press ; CD + DVD since now I know both avex HK & avex taiwan did manfactured the digipak edition

Polyrhythm 16th November 2009 01:34 AM

What.....I had no idea her speaking voice is so....low-ish...or normal 0_______o And what was Perfume doing there? 0_o Kashiyuka is so adorable and having such a nice conversation with Ai!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.