Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] thread 19th ; I ♥ xxx + Action 10.5 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103601)

Kana×Shin 30th March 2012 04:27 PM

大塚 愛 Official twitter...I think it's for promoting her book!

toniayu 30th March 2012 06:49 PM

The bonus song is delayed until april 27th

Pieces_of_SEVEN 31st March 2012 07:40 PM

^That sucks, I was looking forward to hearing it.

toniayu 28th April 2012 02:37 PM

Ai's official website has changed its design!!!new photo of her is added~
http://www.avexnet.or.jp/ai/index.html
*O*

terra 28th April 2012 03:00 PM

^She looked more mature now :heart I almost can't see the trace of her Sakuranbo and SMILY days :heart I can't wait to hear from her again

Kana×Shin 28th April 2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toniayu (Post 2857968)
Ai's official website has changed its design!!!new photo of her is added~
http://www.avexnet.or.jp/ai/index.html
*O*

She looks so different!!!!!
Profile|大塚 愛(おおつか あい)

AyuGAME 28th April 2012 04:37 PM

O_O
she looks...emm..i don't know..little weird?

terra 28th April 2012 04:46 PM

Hew brows kinda went thinner I guess and the photo is in b/w so it makes her T area looked weird

sanzo2011 28th April 2012 05:43 PM

I don't like her new look!@@! hope she'll release new music soon!

freedreamer 28th April 2012 06:17 PM

Wow grown woman she is :)
cant believe its been 4 years since her last studio album and 2 years since a single..

Bigtop 29th April 2012 08:30 AM

Surely that looks different. She's no same Ai-chin that I've been too familiar with when I first came to the J-pop world - she surely has grown mature now. The feeling that I have some artists that may be following the steps of Ai Otsuka...but I'm not exactly sure...

...but I do surely miss her. I want some new songs soon...

Now the fact that she's going to actually turn 30 this September...

zellyx 29th April 2012 11:59 PM

wooww she looks pretty different!

NintendoHTF1242 30th April 2012 03:42 AM

She doesn't look that different...

Chiharo 30th April 2012 09:24 AM

She looks alright and not that different.

Utena 30th April 2012 10:10 AM

She looks the same, just aging lol.
not a big fan of her hairstyle, but she looks gorgeous otherwise ♥

SURREAL__RAINBOW 2nd May 2012 01:40 PM



Her voice sounds a little bit different, more mature, I like it :) But the song is a bit meh.

everlastingRAINBOW 2nd May 2012 07:31 PM

Very much a classic Ai song; it's really nice! And I don't get people saying she looks different, and she doesn't sound too different either. It's only been a few years xD

Bigtop 2nd May 2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 2859377)


Her voice sounds a little bit different, more mature, I like it :) But the song is a bit meh.

Excuse me, but this video is now PRIVATE...

CoriKaru 2nd May 2012 10:24 PM

She looks just like Nocchi! This is the first time I've found her attractive. Except I like her hair more than Nocchi's.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 2nd May 2012 10:58 PM

Oh well, that sucks lol Too bad you didn't get to listen to it, but I'm sure it'll pop around from somewhere.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.