Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Meow ! It's the 3rd Anna "Virgin Cat" Tsuchiya Official Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77761)

TITANIC 10th October 2008 12:00 PM

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/8...0100pm4.th.jpghttp://img413.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/5...2100vv1.th.jpghttp://img413.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/4...0100eg5.th.jpghttp://img523.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/5...0148jd8.th.jpghttp://img377.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2...0100bl9.th.jpg http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/4...0100fa4.th.jpghttp://img377.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/2...0113fc7.th.jpghttp://img523.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9...0113kz7.th.jpghttp://img521.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

credit : finalHikari@JPM

Anna's pictures at the 2008 Asia Song Festival

prussian blue 10th October 2008 04:28 PM

^euuuw oh my god, i thought i had seen beyonce or other black ppl in the pic @_@ but she looks cool there! i wonder hat are the song she had performed :rolleyes *hoping on cocoon and bubble trip*

KarenPang 10th October 2008 04:44 PM

@ the pics - umm wow ? I couldn't recongise her from the pics man but I like her dress

what songs she did at the 2008 Asia Song Festival ?

Melon Panda 11th October 2008 01:46 AM

When did she get so tan? (I was sure I was looking at someone else from glancing at the thumbnails.) Her thighs look odd in the first image, although I suppose it's probably a combination of her thinness and her tan.

tokyoxjapanxfan 11th October 2008 03:06 PM

she looks like shakira in the thumbnails lol. but thanks :D

U-GO-BOY 11th October 2008 05:17 PM

^ that's exactly what I thought xDDD

~ayu-cake~ 11th October 2008 05:34 PM

She loooooks goooood.
I thought she looked like Shakira from the smaller pics too XD

KarenPang 11th October 2008 05:46 PM

^ yeah me too , at 1st I thought was it Shakira ? She somehow doesn't look good in curls to me . Actually it was the 1st time I seen Anna in a hairdo like that

CoriKaru 14th October 2008 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riozz (Post 1660814)
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/8...0100pm4.th.jpghttp://img413.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/5...2100vv1.th.jpghttp://img413.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/4...0100eg5.th.jpghttp://img523.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/5...0148jd8.th.jpghttp://img377.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2...0100bl9.th.jpg http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/4...0100fa4.th.jpghttp://img377.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/2...0113fc7.th.jpghttp://img523.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9...0113kz7.th.jpghttp://img521.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

credit : finalHikari@JPM

Anna's pictures at the 2008 Asia Song Festival

My God! What's wrong with this woman!? It's just so hard for her to look GOOD!

I'm mad about this one!

DOLCE 15th October 2008 02:41 AM

Anna Tsuchiya attended a press conference for "Resident Evil: Degeneration" (known as "Biohazard: Degeneration" in Japan) during the Tokyo Game Show this weekend. At the event, it was revealed that Tsuchiya is handling the movie's ending theme, titled "Guilty."

"Guilty" is not included on Tsuchiya's new album "NUDY SHOW!" that goes on sale later this month, though details about the song's release have not been decided yet.

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-3909

Nice!

GRACE 15th October 2008 02:42 AM

An after album single already ready to go? Go Anna~

milky_way 15th October 2008 05:46 AM

A new song? Awesome!!

Melon Panda 15th October 2008 06:09 AM

Guilty, eh? Well, I really liked Ayumi's GUILTY, so I've got high hopes for Anna's Guilty. I'm guessing it's rock-styled?

prussian blue 15th October 2008 08:45 AM

ooo WO she should include that song in NUDY SHOW! maybe as a hidden track or sorta

i'm thinking of another kuroi namida when i saw the title GUILTY

U-GO-BOY 15th October 2008 10:27 AM

Wow I HOPE it will be something like Last Angel which was also for a Resident Evil film

KarenPang 16th October 2008 12:38 AM

download GINGER PV via http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showth...95#post1666895

GRACE 16th October 2008 12:45 AM

^Youtube?

KarenPang 16th October 2008 12:52 AM

^ here GRACE-y -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7f5wcmcA30

GRACE 16th October 2008 12:59 AM

All around comments: I hated the song the moment it started, but it grew on me somewhat through the PV. The verses and pre-chorus are awesome, the chorus leaves a LOT to be desired. The song it self isn't really "Anna style" to me, but it's a lot better than no way she's aVirgin Cat at least. The PV itself was okay, I wish they chose more attractive guys to be the man-*****s. Anna looked pretty plucking petals off the rose.

KarenPang 16th October 2008 01:06 AM

I haven't seen the video yet . Will do so later on when I head to school since I have put the video inside my mp3player but it doesn't sound as promising from what you said just now :dead2

anyway 320kpbs PV rip of GINGER -> http://www.mediafire.com/?tmetuqkdtf5


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.