Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] 愛 is BEST in her 16th Thread! ~LET'S WALTZ to the MUSiC~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95332)

jiarongisme 16th November 2009 02:23 AM

^ They're also the hosts for Music Japan for quite a while now.

Anyway, I really liked the performance. The vocals were better than the Music Station one imo. :yes

taskinillusion 16th November 2009 05:17 AM

I liked the performance! Her outfit looked really cute on her, but I'm not really digging the hair. :no

Those LOVE bunnies are SO CUTE! Such an adorable charm idea! I would love to have one! :heart

maze 16th November 2009 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 2157462)
^ They're also the hosts for Music Japan for quite a while now.

I didn't know that.. O_o
just like T.M. Revolution was for a while too xD how nice! :D

sugarbasil 16th November 2009 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsubasa2591 (Post 2157068)
Is @ Music Japan :


OMG, are her boots made out of wookie?? :eyes

She sounded great, though. Wookie boots or not.

(Those poor wookies :()

taskinillusion 16th November 2009 06:04 AM

^ :lmfao

Then does that mean that Ayu's were made out of Cookie Monster?!?!

I really like her outfit though! The skirt and corset thing are really cool!

sugarbasil 16th November 2009 06:11 AM

^^:laugh It sure does!!! :P And I'm really digging the corset-shirt, too. The whole time all I could think was how curvy and trim it made her look. :)

You and me are like two peas in a pod tonight, Task. :laugh

love in music 16th November 2009 06:17 AM

that hair is seriously out of control. the performance was okay though. i don't think "Is" is a very good song for her to sing live :/

waterballoon 16th November 2009 01:21 PM

the hair is still gross...

~Inori~ 16th November 2009 07:47 PM

Kōhaku
Keep in mind, the following list is just a prediction, the list is in alphabetical order:

【Red Team - Female】 ○aiko、△alan、△Aoyama Thelma、○Akimoto Junko、○Asamichi Yuki、○Amuro Namie、○ayaka、○Angela Aki、○Ikimonogakari、○Ishikawa Sayuri、○AKB48、○Otsuka Ai、△Kato Miliyah、○Kawanaka Miyuki、△GIRL NEXT DOOR、○Koda Kumi、○Godai Natsuko、○Kobayashi Sachiko、○Sakamoto Fuyumi、○Sakuramaya、△JUJU、△Superfly、△SPEED、○Tendou Yoshimi、○Nakashima Mika、○Nakamura Mitsuko、○Nishino Kana、○Hamasaki Ayumi、○Perfume、△Hara Yuuko、○Hitoto Yo、○Hirahara Ayaka、○Fuji Ayako、×Fujioka Fujimaki and Ohashi Nozomi、○Mizumori Kaori、○Wada Akiko

○High possibility of attending
△Might be attending
×Not attending

hpg23 16th November 2009 09:19 PM

She is 99% going to Kohaku this year. I suppose she'll sing Is.

So cool that Perfume are hosting Music Japan!! *-*

And Ai was reeeeeeeeeaaaaally pretty, loved the performance so much that I watched twice. So freak! (in the good way)

So, any news about how LOVE is BEST is doing, apart from the debut day?

maze 16th November 2009 09:52 PM

I hope she perform Pocket ~Last Love Letter~ at Kouhaku :luv2 that would be really nice!

sanzo2011 17th November 2009 11:09 AM

Acording to Oricon , she's #1 with 59k ! i hope she can pass 100k mark but it seems impossible ~~!

hearted 17th November 2009 12:37 PM

^ thats so sad :( i hope itll be atleast 80k at the end of the year!

and shes going to kohaku?? awesome sauce :yatta

KarenPang 17th November 2009 12:56 PM

LOVE is BEST sold 56,366 in the 1st week & yes it's #1 overall but album sales for this week are terrible D:

but at least she's #1 , that's all it matters

she outsold Hikawa Kiyoshi (2nd place) by almost 8-9,000 copies +

ville 17th November 2009 01:13 PM

yay great :) atleast she's number 1 hey.

i hope the album will sell about 70 - 80 k.

maze 17th November 2009 01:58 PM

LOVE is BEST Shibuya Promotion :

http://i35.tinypic.com/1o98ow_th.jpg http://i37.tinypic.com/2nrgf3d_th.jpg http://i35.tinypic.com/ke80u0_th.jpg http://i33.tinypic.com/2hnne4o_th.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/iz5ead_th.jpg http://i37.tinypic.com/mq1hg_th.jpg http://i37.tinypic.com/15713sm_th.jpg

Pictures from Max Matsuura's blog :

http://i33.tinypic.com/2v2z1wp_th.jpg http://i34.tinypic.com/2z3vx2u_th.jpg http://i35.tinypic.com/jz8b68_th.jpg http://i34.tinypic.com/10mpgk4_th.jpg

Credits: Fi1ee @ AC

love in music 17th November 2009 02:01 PM

this picture is awesome lol

mellody 17th November 2009 03:19 PM

^
Wow, it's a great pics!

About her grossy hair, still i can't figure it though, what's the meaning behind "Is" with those looks~ o_0
The Performance in Music Japan is sweet! :D

waterballoon 17th November 2009 04:45 PM

omg I really hate her hair... ugh :gnash

hearted 17th November 2009 05:51 PM

OMG!! i love the advertising in japan :thud LOOK AT THE VIDEOS AND BALLOONS!!!! ahh so cool, ai put her signature :OOO


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.