Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] thread 19th ; I ♥ xxx + Action 10.5 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103601)

Diva_br 3rd May 2012 04:17 AM

i can't hear the song :C

everlastingRAINBOW 3rd May 2012 06:00 AM

The video is not private. What are you all talking about? 0.o


Plus, you can also find and download it HQ here.

SKYia 3rd May 2012 09:53 AM

Just asking, but are there any pics of Ai's baby or any Ai pics taken after her childbirth, except for the main pic at her homepage?

The song is really nice, it's good to have her back, hope for more Ai music soon, a lullaby would be awesome :3

bluegie 3rd May 2012 10:08 AM

Haven't heard her voice for a long time, so right now my judgement is quite subjective. Anything from her sounds good :P. I like Gomen ne more than Hikari :D.

PEARL 3rd May 2012 03:41 PM

HOW I MISSED HER!!!!! <3 suddenly feels like listening to all her songs again XD

freedreamer 3rd May 2012 03:53 PM

She definitely sounds more mature..and its really nice!!! miss Ai so much!! Though the ballad isnt that mainstream but its quite unique.

inspire_rmx 3rd May 2012 04:04 PM

I'm so glad that she's back! love the new song. hoping for a comeback album soon!

Kana×Shin 3rd May 2012 04:14 PM

I'm in love with this song「ごめんね。」:heart
on repeat♪

Quote:

新曲-大塚愛 ごめんね。 歌詞:
作詞:愛
作曲:愛

---

海風に揺られて記憶を渡してしまいそう
ため息に負けそうで見上げたら月
滲んでしまいそうで 歩くスピードももたついて
振り返っては行けないアナタの家

これが最初で最後のプレゼント

アナタへの愛は偽物なの
好きなフリをしていただけなの
アナタへのコトバは偽物なの
ごめんね、ごめんね、ごめんね。

しばらく恋はイヤ なんて思えば笑える
驚くほどに空気が しみこんでく
出来立ての傷は痛い ヒリッと ピリッとくる感じ
さぁ お家へ帰ろう 帰りたくない

これが最初で最大の強がりだ

アナタとの思い出は夢ごとなの
描いた通りのストーリーなの
アナタのコトなんか好きじゃない
ごめんね、ごめんね、ごめんね。

「愛してる」って初めて言ったから
うまく言えたかな?
ヘタクソだったかな?

アナタへの愛は偽物なの
好きなフリをしていただけなの
アナタへのコトバは偽物なの
ごめんね、ごめんね、ごめんね。

ごめんね、ごめんね、ごめんね。

ごめんね、ごめんね、ごめんね。

Minttulatte 4th May 2012 11:51 PM

Gomen ne is very beautiful. I really love it. :)

zellyx 5th May 2012 10:38 PM

I missed Ai!!!!! Her voice is still just as distinctive!!!!!

adantatu2 6th May 2012 05:45 AM

Amazing, i love this song, her voice, i'm glad she is back with a new song

KarenPang 10th May 2012 02:13 AM

Otsuka Ai to hold one-man live to celebrate 9th anniversary & 30th birthday

http://static.tokyohive.com/wp-conte...ai-600x399.jpg

Otsuka Ai has announced that she will be holding a one-man live called ‘Otsuka Ai LOVE IS BORN ~9th Anniversary 2012~‘ in September.

It’s been about 2 years since Otsuka last held a live concert. At this time, she has announced 3 performances for September 9th at Hibiya Open-Air Concert Hall, the 16th at Kobe International House, and the 29th at Nagoya Congress Center Century Hall.

Otsuka made her debut on September 10th 2003, and she will be turning 30-years-old on the 9th. These concerts will be held to celebrate both her 9th year anniversary and birthday.

The singer commented, “It’s been decided that I’ll be holding ‘LOVE IS BORN ~9th Anniversay 2012~’! It’s been awhile since I held a live. Both me and everyone, how are our physical strengths? Everyone gather!”

Tickets will be available for pre-order through Otsuka’s mobile site ‘LOVE9CUBE‘ and ‘LOVE9CUBE PREMIUM‘. Fans will be able to pre-order if they join ‘LOVE9CUBE PREMIUM’ before May 20th.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/05/ots...30th-birthday/

AyuGAME 10th May 2012 02:20 AM

Finally she made a comeback performance

terra 10th May 2012 05:50 AM

Finally! OMG I can't wait for her performance :heart I miss her so much

adantatu2 14th May 2012 05:35 AM

nice !!! Now, please Ai, can you release a physical single or album ??? :)

Pieces_of_SEVEN 16th May 2012 11:37 PM

That's exciting! Now she needs to release an upbeat single of some sort!

Bigtop 17th May 2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2864058)
That's exciting! Now she needs to release an upbeat single of some sort!

Yeah... I want a PHYSICAL release as well, not just a digital release...

Delicious n Bold 18th May 2012 02:09 AM

I didn't know where else to ask this, but I'm wondering if anybody here could give me recommended songs for someone new to Ai (me lol).
She seems like an interesting singer and I'd like to listen songs that would captivate me (like planetarium). I listened to gomen ne but I'm not so fond of it (although it got me interested in her).

adantatu2 18th May 2012 02:53 AM

Ballads: Friends, Kyngio Hanabi, Planetarium, Daisuki da yo, Kurage Nagareboshii, Pocket
Pop: Peach, Sakuranbo, LUCKY STAR

Beauty4123 18th May 2012 03:27 PM

it's so nice to hear that ai is back! hopefully sometime in the near future we'll get a new single or album. but it's still great news to hear about her performing again. :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.