Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] [Official] Ayumi feat Wacoal - SEXY lingerie showcase (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76966)

chloe 1st October 2008 05:39 AM

http://www.wacoal.com.tw/event/v/

the website for ayu's wacoal campaign in Taiwan

pommy48 1st October 2008 07:20 AM

oh it's even longer..
when at the wacoal taiwan's main page..it just shows like 2 seconds of ayu, and then BAM! no more

edit: oh on my taiwan ayu forum~ someone noticed that it says ayu have only released 24 singles...tsk tsk~ that person sent an email for the people to correct that

lovehanabi 1st October 2008 08:35 AM

I don't understand why some people at another forum complained that they didn't think Ayu's cleavage should have been shown, etc. It's a LINGERIE ad, of course they have to show cleavage! ALL girls have their breasts Photoshop'd in some way in ANY underwear/lingerie promotion.

ayu_ayu301 1st October 2008 01:22 PM

I'm starting to see these ads in Hong Kong now .. such a great scene and beauty!!!

kiseki89 1st October 2008 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chloe (Post 1649931)
http://www.wacoal.com.tw/event/v/

the website for ayu's wacoal campaign in Taiwan

Wow they even used MW as bmg

Melrose 1st October 2008 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArchangelLegend (Post 1649850)
My hands would make a good push-up bra.

I don't know why I said that.

'Cause your hormones are stronger than your brain?

ayu_fantasy 1st October 2008 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovehanabi (Post 1650034)
I don't understand why some people at another forum complained that they didn't think Ayu's cleavage should have been shown, etc. It's a LINGERIE ad, of course they have to show cleavage! ALL girls have their breasts Photoshop'd in some way in ANY underwear/lingerie promotion.

Personally, I feel that the ad is considered not very revealing already....( she could have done more for a lingerie commercial)

Ayu showing cleavage is not wrong since she's endorsing for wacoal.... :)

Anyway, there's only two official pictures in total for her wacoal promotion??

panda♥ 1st October 2008 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovehanabi (Post 1650034)
I don't understand why some people at another forum complained that they didn't think Ayu's cleavage should have been shown, etc. It's a LINGERIE ad, of course they have to show cleavage! ALL girls have their breasts Photoshop'd in some way in ANY underwear/lingerie promotion.


it IS lingerie, i hope they don't expect her to be in a tshirt and jeans. :laugh
it's not like she's being or looks distasteful at all. she looks VERY beautiful and elegant and i think she's doing a great job at promoting the bra. :yes i don't think there's any reason at all to complain about her cleavage.

miry_trauma 5th October 2008 09:32 AM

i like this underwear :)

mimika 8th October 2008 11:19 PM

I wonder why ain't they gonna use it for japan???

ReiXi 21st December 2008 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wenren93 (Post 1548473)
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
AYU IS SO FREAKING HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*__* she's like seducing me o.0!!!!
GOD DAMN !@#?!% HOT AYU CHAN ><"

LOL Please calm down.:D And yes, Ayu-chan is always hot.:yes

Emperatriz Ayumi 22nd December 2008 03:08 AM

Very damn sexy Ayu but sophisticated at the same time, I want to see more pics please!!!!!

jimex289 22nd December 2008 05:04 AM

Great Ayu promotion overseas.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.