Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   HEY SEXY SENORITA! Nana Tanimura 2nd Thread OK?! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81151)

Beauty4123 31st December 2009 12:07 AM

^ so cute! :love

AyUta 15th January 2010 01:00 AM

So Nana says shooting is over but...she talks about more shooting in her recent blog entry :confused Maybe we'll be getting two PVs?

AyUta 16th January 2010 07:54 PM

Today she had a photoshoot, but it doesn't specify what magazine. I hope they're pretty <3

Beauty4123 16th January 2010 11:11 PM

maybe it's a photoshoot for a new single? (wishful thinking :P)

AyUta 17th January 2010 12:22 AM

^ Very likely, since she finished recording a PV :heart.

rookies 17th January 2010 12:24 AM

When is she going to release her first album, ahhh... we are waiting so long for it.

AyUta 17th January 2010 12:42 AM

I know, this should be the new album but I have a feeling it's a single :/

Chiharo 17th January 2010 01:20 PM

I hope there are some news on the single title/release date soon.

AyUta 17th January 2010 08:46 PM

She wrote that she will have an "in depth talk" about her life on NTV today.

Times
20:54 to 21:54 NTV

Can anyone watch that with their keyhole program?

kakumei 22nd January 2010 04:21 AM

and another single :lol: three editions 2010.03.24 (looks like they changed the titles of the game songs, since these are the "北斗無双" tracks)

CD "Believe you/FAR AWAY" http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-16199
CD DVD "Believe you/FAR AWAY" http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-16198

CD DVD "FAR AWAY/Believe you" http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-16197


I didn't even notice that months ago the full press conference with the songs was put up on YT. (thank you falco199X)


(right at the beginning)


(8:35 sadly, it cuts off and continues at the next vid)


GRACE 22nd January 2010 04:46 AM

LOLOLOL

Nana really is alan 2.0 with all these singles

Mirai Noah 22nd January 2010 06:06 PM

I was wondering what happened to those songs!

Beauty4123 22nd January 2010 06:26 PM

i'm so happy she'll be releasing a single, since it's something, at least. but i'd honestly prefer an album, too. it's been like...3 years since her debut!

rookies 22nd January 2010 08:57 PM

Another single? o_O

I hope an album is going to be released shortly after the upcoming single.

AyUta 23rd January 2010 01:16 AM

Finally some confirmation. Originally the ballad was titled "Fate" wasn't it? I don't remember the other name to the other song though. This single release is rather confusing lol.

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 23rd January 2010 02:22 AM

How I why wonder what kind of strategy Vision Factory is going for, loudly do I wonder.

CHE.R.RY 23rd January 2010 06:30 AM

Another single? Omg we're goin' on three years since her debut! Gimme a break! Oh well though I guess...it's something right?

Queen Bee 23rd January 2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUta (Post 2221068)
Finally some confirmation. Originally the ballad was titled "Fate" wasn't it? I don't remember the other name to the other song though. This single release is rather confusing lol.

The ballad was originally called "Fate" and the other song was called "If I saw"

AyUta 23rd January 2010 10:40 PM

^ There we go, yeah :yes. I didn't like the title "If I Saw." lol

kakumei 24th January 2010 02:48 PM

Believe you/FAR AWAY
Quote:

CD
01 Believe you
02 FAR AWAY
03 Make It Stop
04 Believe you (Instrumental)
05 FAR AWAY (Instrumental)
06 Make It Stop (Instrumental)

DVD
01 Believe you (PV)
FAR AWAY/Believe you
Quote:

CD
01 FAR AWAY
02 Believe you
03 Make It Stop
04 FAR AWAY (Instrumental)
05 Believe you (Instrumental)
06 Make It Stop (Instrumental)

DVD
01 FAR AWAY (PV)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.