Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] Enter The Valley of Beauty For alan's 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85212)

mcken200 29th January 2009 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1803315)
I don't know for that sorry :dead2 but I know that there's an office in Taiwan

I don't know for Hong Kong's case , I think it should have 1

There is no Avex in Hong Kong, but over there music retailers depend on Japanese copies for initial releases, they are usually in stores by release date.
HMV hong kong are really good they can order anything u want from japan HMV.

pommy48 29th January 2009 11:10 PM

ok confused again, does the first press album have a bonus track?

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 30th January 2009 01:10 AM

^ Yes. Both CD and CD+DVD first press will have a bonus track. ボーナス・トラック1曲収録 translates to 1 song will be recorded as a bonus track. I really wish alan's offical site itself will put a tracklist with what will definitely be on there instead of half of one at mu-mo shop.

CD Only: http://shop.mu-mo.net/avx/sv/item1?j...categ_id=10001

CD+DVD: http://shop.mu-mo.net/avx/sv/item1?j...categ_id=10001

rookies 30th January 2009 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcken200 (Post 1804228)
There is no Avex in Hong Kong, but over there music retailers depend on Japanese copies for initial releases, they are usually in stores by release date.
HMV hong kong are really good they can order anything u want from japan HMV.

Ahh.. I see, thanks for the info. ^^

KarenPang 30th January 2009 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcken200 (Post 1804228)
There is no Avex in Hong Kong, but over there music retailers depend on Japanese copies for initial releases, they are usually in stores by release date.
HMV hong kong are really good they can order anything u want from japan HMV.

ok thanks for that Mcken & yes HMV HK is :thumbsup , I ordered quite a lot of stuff from them & they're really :yes

I hope the tracklist for Voice of EARTH will be out in due time , the full one I mean

& HEYx3's official site has listed alan's name for next Mon's , alongside with KinKi Kids & KAT-TUN -> http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/HEY/index.html

OogoeDiamond 30th January 2009 06:47 AM

can someone give me one news about album with all info becouse I am so confused

prussian blue 30th January 2009 06:54 AM

hey i just watched her PV and totally in love with her! cant wait for her next album, gunjou no tanii is beautiful!

mcken200 30th January 2009 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1804493)
ok thanks for that Mcken & yes HMV HK is :thumbsup , I ordered quite a lot of stuff from them & they're really :yes

I hope the tracklist for Voice of EARTH will be out in due time , the full one I mean

& HEYx3's official site has listed alan's name for next Mon's , alongside with KinKi Kids & KAT-TUN -> http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/HEY/index.html

oh awesome i better get ready to find the show when it comes out

xLitax 30th January 2009 02:20 PM

^ Hm... I will see if I can watch it. I'm not good with watching performances. :P

kakumei 30th January 2009 04:58 PM

Quote:

02/02 20:00~21:54 フジテレビ(CX)「HEY!HEY!HEY!」
02/05 24:10~ NHK「MUSIC JAPAN」
02/14 24:55~ TBS「CDTV」
1st CDTV live from alan as well now :heart:

glowlydays 30th January 2009 07:04 PM

^ yay for new lives! can't wait for them <3
and i'm so curious about the covers of the album...

Yoake 30th January 2009 08:10 PM

she'll release her first album! I wondered when she would decided to do it!

pommy48 30th January 2009 11:38 PM

OMG SO HAPPY!!!! alan is finally getting on the big shows!

KarenPang 31st January 2009 12:49 AM

awesome , a no.s of 1st for her :D

pommy48 31st January 2009 12:51 AM

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/1861/75500339td6.jpg
oo alan's debut album is ranked 4th and 6th, people have high expectations, the reason it's on there twice is because of CD+DVD and CD only

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 31st January 2009 12:53 AM

Yay for promotion!

mcken200 31st January 2009 01:53 AM

ooh awesome shes below BoA and Koda, this is looking promising folks

pommy48 31st January 2009 01:56 AM

gah, i hope the japanese people will just eat alan's album up *O*!
any news on the cover??

GRACE 31st January 2009 01:59 AM

I can't see us getting it till after Gunjou

pommy48 31st January 2009 02:01 AM

gah...so far away, ah forgot, haha, when's the release date for GnT?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.