Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   David Reitzas' entries on mixing Ayu songs in L.A [+do it again and November] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103839)

Pieces_of_SEVEN 4th December 2010 07:26 PM

He has done some tracks for Madonna that weren't ballads.

Ayumi_lover 4th December 2010 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 (Post 2570940)
^just chatted, and just personally. I don't want her staff getting involved. if they got one look at the downloads section they'd try very hard to get it taken away. We also wouldn't want anyone else to know she's here or else there'd be a swarm of people trying to register. They'd probably have to close registration.

they know about ayuchina's downloads section and do nothing.
Is that true that admin of some (I guess french) website got e-mail from avex with request to remove some new pictures from the site and they didn't care about next level album download links(I guess it was immediately after release).

I mean they keep deleting Ayu's videos on youtube but they don't even care to google for download links, which means for me they don't care that much.

Kanzaki 4th December 2010 08:25 PM

Virgin Road and SEVEN DAYS WAR has the best mixing/arrangement out of all of her recent songs imo. I really like what this guy is doing! I just know I'll love Love Song. Damn waiting...

freedreamer 5th December 2010 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2572043)
He has done some tracks for Madonna that weren't ballads.

That's comforting :)

gothicayu 5th December 2010 11:32 AM

can't wait to hear those remixes

ownsarai 5th December 2010 12:20 PM

^They aren't remixes. ^^ He mixed the songs for the album.
Thanks, David for sharing the news!! I cannot wait to hear the new songs~♥

Pieces_of_SEVEN 5th December 2010 03:27 PM

Upbeat album tracks ftw!

MrEnginear 7th December 2010 02:27 AM

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Sorry you have to wait to hear the songs; but the anticipation is part of the thrill.

Without giving away too much, all I can say is that "Do It Again" = Epic!!
One of the best songs I've mixed in a long time.

Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer.

Best,

Dave
www.reitzas.com

hud 7th December 2010 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrEnginear (Post 2574127)
Without giving away too much, all I can say is that "Do It Again" = Epic!!
One of the best songs I've mixed in a long time.

:thud

Pieces_of_SEVEN 7th December 2010 02:31 AM

Well, thanks for getting us SO much more excited! lol

brener 7th December 2010 02:36 AM

thanks =)))

emi♡ 7th December 2010 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrEnginear (Post 2574127)
Without giving away too much, all I can say is that "Do It Again" = Epic!!
One of the best songs I've mixed in a long time.

AHH I'm dying from suspense!

I'm alive but I'm dead omg :thud

ayumisrael 7th December 2010 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrEnginear (Post 2574127)
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Sorry you have to wait to hear the songs; but the anticipation is part of the thrill.

Without giving away too much, all I can say is that "Do It Again" = Epic!!
One of the best songs I've mixed in a long time.

Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer.

Best,

Dave
www.reitzas.com

Thank you!
I'm sure that it was a great experience and we all can hardly wait to heart it! =D

love in music 7th December 2010 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrEnginear (Post 2574127)
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Sorry you have to wait to hear the songs; but the anticipation is part of the thrill.

Without giving away too much, all I can say is that "Do It Again" = Epic!!
One of the best songs I've mixed in a long time.

Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer.

Best,

Dave
www.reitzas.com

wow. thank you so much for updating us. it really is making me excited to see you say it's epic! I'm going to trust your taste, I can't wait to hear it! <3

Coelacanth 7th December 2010 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrEnginear (Post 2574127)
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Sorry you have to wait to hear the songs; but the anticipation is part of the thrill.

Without giving away too much, all I can say is that "Do It Again" = Epic!!
One of the best songs I've mixed in a long time.

Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer.

Best,

Dave
www.reitzas.com

Thanks for the info! I hope that after the album is released, you will come back and share your experience mixing these songs for Ayu. It's very rare that we get any actual insight into her song creation.

njanjayrp 7th December 2010 07:59 AM

I wonder if "do it again" is a ballad or not? xD

truehappiness 7th December 2010 08:06 AM

I kind of doubt that it's a ballad, but we'll see. It's just before the ballad section of the album but it could be kind of like a Sunrise -> meaning of Love affair.

I can't wait to hear it! If he says it's epic, it must be some great stuff!

njanjayrp 7th December 2010 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2574318)
I kind of doubt that it's a ballad, but we'll see. It's just before the ballad section of the album but it could be kind of like a Sunrise -> meaning of Love affair.

I can't wait to hear it! If he says it's epic, it must be some great stuff!

yeah plus "do it again" doesn't really seem like an appropriate title for a ballad :o

zoomzoom 7th December 2010 08:46 AM

^That's what I thought, but you can never be sure with ayu and her song titles, lol

ownsarai 7th December 2010 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrEnginear (Post 2574127)
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Sorry you have to wait to hear the songs; but the anticipation is part of the thrill.

Without giving away too much, all I can say is that "Do It Again" = Epic!!
One of the best songs I've mixed in a long time.

Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer.

Best,

Dave
www.reitzas.com

And this makes me even more excited to hear it!
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on it, what little you can share. ; )

MissElin_ 7th December 2010 11:01 AM

OMG EPIC?! I need some leaks now!

freedreamer 7th December 2010 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrEnginear (Post 2574127)
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Sorry you have to wait to hear the songs; but the anticipation is part of the thrill.

Without giving away too much, all I can say is that "Do It Again" = Epic!!
One of the best songs I've mixed in a long time.

Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer.

Best,

Dave
www.reitzas.com

Im squealing silently!!! so excited to read that..omg..

Pieces_of_SEVEN 7th December 2010 03:02 PM

It's not very much longer now...

PEARL 7th December 2010 03:03 PM

so coooooooooool !
i love it when people praise ayu! especially a famous guy lol

Ranma Matsuri 7th December 2010 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrEnginear (Post 2574127)
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Sorry you have to wait to hear the songs; but the anticipation is part of the thrill.

Without giving away too much, all I can say is that "Do It Again" = Epic!!
One of the best songs I've mixed in a long time.

Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer.

Best,

Dave
www.reitzas.com

It better be with how freaking excited these words are making me! lol :P But anyone who's worked with Madge I trust wholeheartedly. :yes I can't wait to hear what you and Ayu have in store for us.

nmskalmn 8th December 2010 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrEnginear (Post 2574127)
Without giving away too much, all I can say is that "Do It Again" = Epic!!
One of the best songs I've mixed in a long time.

:woohoo:

Picaflor 7/4 8th December 2010 03:17 AM

omg! he actually has an account on here?! I wonder about ayu now.....

Cherry Dynamite 8th December 2010 03:20 AM

^ LOL What if 4minute girl is actually Ayu? xD

I can't wait to hear do it again.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 8th December 2010 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 (Post 2575133)
omg! he actually has an account on here?! I wonder about ayu now.....

Nah I doubt it lol

crea_spain 8th December 2010 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrEnginear (Post 2574127)
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Sorry you have to wait to hear the songs; but the anticipation is part of the thrill.

Without giving away too much, all I can say is that "Do It Again" = Epic!!
One of the best songs I've mixed in a long time.

Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer.

Best,

Dave
www.reitzas.com

Thanks!!!!(*^o^*)

Pieces_of_SEVEN 8th December 2010 05:19 AM

yes, thanks!!!! o_=

AYUCREA 8th December 2010 05:19 AM

epic!!?
looking forward to them!!!!

microphone 8th December 2010 10:38 PM

I look forward to November. the preview avex gave to us was promising. he's handsome.

ohsixthirty 8th December 2010 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nmskalmn (Post 2575100)
:woohoo:

i feel the same way! :yes

Pieces_of_SEVEN 9th December 2010 12:45 AM

I just really feel like do it again is going to be so freaking amazing.

MrEnginear 22nd December 2010 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by microphone (Post 2576191)
....... he's handsome.

Thank you!

Hope everyone is enjoying Ayumi's CD! I am very proud to have been part of her music.

Dave
www.reitzas.com

love in music 22nd December 2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrEnginear (Post 2589874)
Thank you!

Hope everyone is enjoying Ayumi's CD! I am very proud to have been part of her music.

Dave
www.reitzas.com

I am definitely enjoying it! You weren't kidding about "do it again" being amazing! It's one of my favorites on the album. Awesome job! Hope you'll work more with ayu in the future too!

Keiichi_JPU 22nd December 2010 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrEnginear (Post 2589874)
Thank you!

Hope everyone is enjoying Ayumi's CD! I am very proud to have been part of her music.

Dave
www.reitzas.com

Your work with Ayu really has been incredible, I'm fully enjoying this album, and I hope to see more Dave x Ayu collaborations in the future! :)

thanks for posting here, that's some great fan-interaction right there! :laugh

Thanks

Pieces_of_SEVEN 22nd December 2010 11:07 PM

He wasn't lying when he said they were epic!

jbrat2219 23rd December 2010 12:35 AM

Thanks for all your hard work! :D All the songs that you mixed are masterpieces <3

truehappiness 19th July 2020 03:45 AM

I love looking back at this since David actually popped up here, lol.

Taishaku 21st July 2020 01:54 AM

And he also mixed "how beautiful you are"!
How cool is that he randomly popped up in here? :luv2


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.