Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Complete Rock'n'Roll Circus Final Tour~7 days special~ Goods Pictures (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104278)

emi♡ 2nd October 2010 06:13 AM

Can we buy these from mu mo yet?

cause if not....I'm gonna need some help procuring that fox tail strap lol

KillTime111 2nd October 2010 09:02 AM

those glasses are TOO cool for words.. dag.

VRGRK 2nd October 2010 10:53 AM

The mugs are around 11-12 USD/ per mug (600 USD for all [only getting 1 of each])
The ribbon is around 28 USD/ Ribbon
The phonestrap is around 28 USD/ Strap
The towel is around 30 USD/ Towel
The shopping bag is around 34 USD/ bag
The necklace is around 36 USD/ necklace
The pamphlet is around 42 USD/ pamphlet
the (Red and Black) shirts are around 46 USD/ shirt (92 USD for both)
the iphone cases are around 54 USD/ iphone case (162 USD for all 3 [if you get one of each])

from Misa-Chan's thread:
AyuxCafe58 Curry is around 16 USD/ dinner
Mini-CD Keychains are around 4 USD/ Mini-CD (200 USD for all 50 [If you buy one of each])


of course excluding Shipping and handling...

yeah the prices for the Iphone cases are just insane... that is way to much for a case for an Iphone.. you can have the same thing made from a custom shop for a lot cheaper, the only difference is that it wouldn't be an official product released by Avex Trax using Ayumi hamasaki's name. You could probably even have the same one that ayu has on her phone made for around the price *give or take -- depending on the quality and detail * of one of those cases.

Yeah never mind what I just said.. I was thinking the cases where more expesive than what they really are..

Insanes 2nd October 2010 01:53 PM

So, can we buy those goodies through mu-mo shop and deliver them on the Tenso address or do we have to wait for Yesasia to put them on sale ?

tokyoxjapanxfan 2nd October 2010 02:36 PM

Pictures from tonight! I went after school just to see the goods~

http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/...z/CIMG1014.jpg

http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/...z/CIMG1013.jpg

More under the spoiler!

Mirrorcle Monster 2nd October 2010 02:38 PM

Those lyps in that great picture....

truehappiness 2nd October 2010 02:48 PM

It's that lip shadow, haha.

miki_beland 2nd October 2010 03:00 PM

http://shop.mu-mo.net/st/event/msw/

I think all the mu-mo problems will be solved for now

majrakun 2nd October 2010 03:19 PM

I'm more concerned with the lips of the guy on the left. :laugh

panda87 2nd October 2010 07:06 PM

omfg, i want it all. the iphone jacket of her in lace--a must!!!

nanakopy87 3rd October 2010 08:36 AM

yuck at the lips.other than that,WOW!
the glasses , so BIG!i wonder how much the shipping will cost.it look heavy.

roanmy 3rd October 2010 09:02 AM

The international mu-mo only has old goods for foreign buyers?

~angel*ayumi~ 3rd October 2010 09:54 AM

And you still need tenso ><
I was hoping they whould ship overseas directly, that´s what I understand under a international shop >> *sad now*

Yoake 3rd October 2010 11:27 AM

I want all of them *.*

Misa-chan 3rd October 2010 02:26 PM

I'm surprised no one stole that little ayu-signed message tacked to the crossroad cutout lol!! :D

Mirrorcle Monster 3rd October 2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misa-chan (Post 2509064)
I'm surprised no one stole that little ayu-signed message tacked to the crossroad cutout lol!! :D

Just what i was thinking xD

LacusClyne 4th October 2010 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misa-chan (Post 2509064)
I'm surprised no one stole that little ayu-signed message tacked to the crossroad cutout lol!! :D

i REALLI want to take the one at SHIBUYA TSUTAYA today lo....

Earth_maiden 4th October 2010 04:50 PM

I think the Japanese have too much respect for Ayu to do that.

Just my personal opinion, not based on fact... XD

tokyoxjapanxfan 4th October 2010 05:12 PM

a poster has been added to the goods ;) the picture is on mumo!

asmAyumi1992 5th October 2010 06:29 PM

The lips :thud

But she looks gorgeous here :p

jpopfan018 5th October 2010 09:43 PM

Some of the goods are on sale at YesAsia, I'm gonna get the pamphlet!

Keiichi_JPU 5th October 2010 10:31 PM

My god, the goods are ridiculously expensive. As much as I love them, I really can't afford anything. Maybe when YesAsia puts the items that are left on sale or something.

ALPHY 5th October 2010 11:11 PM

That bag looks so cheap. XD

Aderianu 6th October 2010 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpopfan018 (Post 2511789)
Some of the goods are on sale at YesAsia, I'm gonna get the pamphlet!

it's ¥4,853 on yesasia and ¥3,500 on mu-mo :loony

kinix 6th October 2010 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 2512077)
it's ¥4,853 on yesasia and ¥3,500 on mu-mo :loony

Remember it's inclusive of shipping. unless you're able to buy from mu-mo directly, YA is still the best choice. Bcos through tenso you still have to pay middleman fee and shipping =/
However the shipping is not ems for YA so for those on budget and not so eager to get the phamlet, I would say YA is still the best choice.

Aderianu 6th October 2010 09:51 AM

mu-mo: 3500(price)+500(shipping from mu-mo)+2300(shipping from tenso)=6300 yen ~ 75 $
yesasia: 77$ standart, 147$ EMC

~angel*ayumi~ 6th October 2010 10:04 AM

Did you include tenso fee alleady?
I still go with YA, the price is ap. the same, and with YA I have not to pay tax (I never had to, and if I should, YA pays it back) with tenso I whould have another 15$ tax ap. because they only ship via EMS.

kinix 6th October 2010 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 2512144)
Did you include tenso fee alleady?
I still go with YA, the price is ap. the same, and with YA I have not to pay tax (I never had to, and if I should, YA pays it back) with tenso I whould have another 15$ tax ap. because they only ship via EMS.

Cos YA always mark as gift item. Not sales thus avioding the tax =D

Earth_maiden 6th October 2010 11:01 AM

When I purchased CDL09-10 and Kana's IF single they had the parcel marked at the value of $15 instead of $50. Not that I've ever had to pay tax for any of my parcels ever, but I thought that was pretty decent of them.

Mintkisses 8th October 2010 07:05 AM

YA is so expensive, but it's Ayu goods we're talking about. Is YA going to sell the glass cups as well? They aren't on there.

aqua_crystal 8th October 2010 07:46 AM

MUGS!!! Now I wish I had an iPhone :(

pUrpLeSn0w 10th October 2010 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miki_beland (Post 2508024)
http://shop.mu-mo.net/st/event/msw/

I think all the mu-mo problems will be solved for now

not exactly. because it only applies to the international mu-mo site, whereas the general mu-mo doesn't account for shipments outside japan. & most of the ayu goods are sold out or "older ones" (RNRC)


i was actually wondering if YA will have good for the mugs? those looks good. the iphone case is too exp & i agree with -->
Quote:

Originally Posted by VRGRK (Post 2507830)
yeah the prices for the Iphone cases are just insane... that is way to much for a case for an Iphone.. you can have the same thing made from a custom shop for a lot cheaper, the only difference is that it wouldn't be an official product released by Avex Trax using Ayumi hamasaki's name. You could probably even have the same one that ayu has on her phone made for around the price *give or take -- depending on the quality and detail * of one of those cases.

Yeah never mind what I just said.. I was thinking the cases where more expesive than what they really are..

so i'll most probably get a custom-made one.
save tt money AND SPEND MORE ON OTHER AYU GOODS MWAHAHAHA~!!! (the price really makes me insane:thud)

tinka69 13th October 2010 11:12 AM

I'm curious to know what kind of freak would buy all those mugs lol

LacusClyne 13th October 2010 12:11 PM

There is... I saw a guy stuffing a lot of glasses into his friend's car. I heard his friend asking him how many glasses did he get and he answered all 50!!!

Earth_maiden 13th October 2010 01:13 PM

^ I think it would be a good investment, you could sell them later on and probably make twice as much as you paid for.

~angel*ayumi~ 13th October 2010 01:21 PM

I wrote YA today if they will get the poster and now they added it, but it costs 20$ and it´s not eligible for free shipping which is another 10$ ><

Earth_maiden 13th October 2010 02:09 PM

You should get it anyway, it's worth it. I'm trying to look into how much it will cost to get mine either framed or block mounted. :love

~angel*ayumi~ 13th October 2010 02:18 PM

Maybe when YA have next Sale or puts it free shipping, I don´t have 30$ left for a poster atm.

rakeru 13th October 2010 03:32 PM

Aaaah, I'm really into that poster. She's never posed with anyone else before, but it looks really good. I think it may be worth the $30 investment to the aesthetics of my bedroom.

Lol now that I think of it, I'm moving out of the country soon and am only bringing Ayu posters to decorate with. Maybe I'll bring the P<F poster for variety. XD

dreamland2.0 14th October 2010 02:41 AM

Ah just bought the poster cause it's too awesome!!
A rip off though >_>
shipping was only $5.00 for me though.

WiseLong 14th October 2010 09:17 AM

Cups with Kanariya and Fly high are ugly imo :(

greenteadrinker 16th October 2010 10:30 AM

I like the hp strap a lot but no money.

revolution9292 18th October 2010 03:57 AM

can i get this anywhere other than mu-mo?

emi♡ 18th October 2010 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinka69 (Post 2519272)
I'm curious to know what kind of freak would buy all those mugs lol

I WOULD :evillaugh

but I'm so broke atm.

I am so totally getting the fox tail phone strap from Yes Asia though. That's the only thing I really really want.

(AYU)Marionette 18th October 2010 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emiko (Post 2524270)
I WOULD :evillaugh

I am so totally getting the fox tail phone strap from Yes Asia though. That's the only thing I really really want.

aaahh im waiting my fox tail phone strap

tinka69 18th October 2010 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2519312)
There is... I saw a guy stuffing a lot of glasses into his friend's car. I heard his friend asking him how many glasses did he get and he answered all 50!!!

And in public too! Haha! :dead2

majrakun 20th October 2010 12:29 PM

I have a question. Would the overall cost be more expensive if I bought from mu-mo or yesasia? Does mu-mo ship out the goods immediately? Since YA's ship out date is 18th Nov =__= That's like, forever waiting D:

~angel*ayumi~ 20th October 2010 05:40 PM

YA only changed shipout date to 18th November because mu-mo did 2, they habe 18th November as ship out date, for the glasses even 25th November.

ngagang 21st October 2010 03:49 PM

http://stat001.ameba.jp/user_images/...0811404978.jpg

Ahh, found this on ex-actress Saeko's blog :D it's looks super pretty!

ayuuk 21st October 2010 04:16 PM

I have been busy and today when I read thru TA site more carefully and found this
リニューアル第1号となった合併号vol35&36を¥500(TAX IN)の超Special Priceで販売!!
Seems like a special item sold only at the 7 days concert?
Does anyone know what this is and what it looks like?

CeReSu 21st October 2010 04:24 PM

My pamphlet is shipped today by tenso! Maybe I'll receive it tomorrow *O*

Earth_maiden 21st October 2010 04:29 PM

I'm pretty sure that was about the renewal prints of all the Team Ayu mags from 1 - 35&36. I remember reading somewhere that Team Ayu members could only buy 1 per person at the concert.

LacusClyne 21st October 2010 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 2527791)
I have been busy and today when I read thru TA site more carefully and found this
リニューアル第1号となった合併号vol35&36を¥500(TAX IN)の超Special Priceで販売!!
Seems like a special item sold only at the 7 days concert?
Does anyone know what this is and what it looks like?

it is the TA magazine, from issue 1 to 36, they were availoable at the concert area, and yes one person can only buy 1

Mintkisses 21st October 2010 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2527821)
it is the TA magazine, from issue 1 to 36, they were availoable at the concert area, and yes one person can only buy 1

That's a great thing for Ayu to do! Sucks that you can only buy one.. but I see the purpose in doing that.

truehappiness 22nd October 2010 10:38 AM

http://avexnet.or.jp/ayu/jp/news/101022.html

The special T-shirt that was available to staffers at the afterparty is being sold on mu-mo soon!

aura~ 22nd October 2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2527821)
it is the TA magazine, from issue 1 to 36, they were availoable at the concert area, and yes one person can only buy 1

I think it was just volume 35&36 (that is the same mag in fact) just because it was a special new format different to the ones we had before O.o In the good's price sheet there's only the pic of this mag, not more.

truehappiness 22nd October 2010 09:38 PM

Misa-chan translated the news and it said something like: While supplies last, anyone can buy the TeamAyu issues 1-36!

Quote:

TA past magazines sale!

In lieu with 50th single release, renewed TA magazine volumes 1 to 35&36 will be sold at a special price of ¥500 each!! With latest issue featuring the latest album 『Rock'n'Roll Circus』!
7-days is the only time these past magazines will be put on sale ♪

- There is no need to be a TA member to purchase the magazines.
- Each person can only buy 1 magazine.
- The number of magazines available for sale each day will be limited.
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104311

I wonder if they were SUPER limited?

aura~ 22nd October 2010 09:46 PM

ah! ok~ I was wrong xD

panda♥ 22nd October 2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emiko (Post 2524270)
I WOULD :evillaugh

but I'm so broke atm.

I am so totally getting the fox tail phone strap from Yes Asia though. That's the only thing I really really want.

buy me one as well while you're at it. :mischief

Misa-chan 23rd October 2010 05:16 PM

From TA, because the psychedelic shirt was much requested by fans on Twitter, they have decided to sell it. Sizes S to XL are available, and each shirt costs a bomb ¥4,200. On sale at mu-mo from 1 Nov 18:00 to 8 Nov 12:00. Make sure to grab yours. :D

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/254/goodsanha11.jpg

MissElin_ 23rd October 2010 05:41 PM

^My wallet will hate me, but I will get one for sure.

nanomi 23rd October 2010 05:48 PM

^Gah, me too......
It's just soooo pretty....*o*

SURREAL__RAINBOW 23rd October 2010 06:08 PM

I want it sooo bad too :cry

jbrat2219 23rd October 2010 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misa-chan (Post 2530112)
From TA, because the psychedelic shirt was much requested by fans on Twitter, they have decided to sell it. Sizes S to XL are available, and each shirt costs a bomb ¥4,200. On sale at mu-mo from 1 Nov 18:00 to 8 Nov 12:00. Make sure to grab yours. :D

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/254/goodsanha11.jpg

Oh yeah fans, you can have our cool neon shirts, FOR ALL THE MONEY THAT IS IN YOUR WALLET lol! Must have it regardless!

Earth_maiden 23rd October 2010 06:36 PM

Its the only shirt available (that I've seen) that's available in XL size, so I might get one if I can afford it.

thatstacey 23rd October 2010 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misa-chan (Post 2530112)
From TA, because the psychedelic shirt was much requested by fans on Twitter, they have decided to sell it. Sizes S to XL are available, and each shirt costs a bomb ¥4,200. On sale at mu-mo from 1 Nov 18:00 to 8 Nov 12:00. Make sure to grab yours. :D

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/254/goodsanha11.jpg

That's so weird that the logo is off-center on the back. It looks like it's backwards. I love the rest of the design, though.

yuki_unmei 23rd October 2010 07:59 PM

^ i think it's because they usually put the logo on the back where ayu's tattoo is.

ayu-sake 30th November 2010 07:52 AM

didnt know where else to post but found a video of ayu's arena tour 2010, cuts of the concert and whole moon performance, but cam quality. dont know how long till its removed so enjoy while u can. one thing that cam versions have is that the audio is like u went to concert, in terms of ayu's natural voice, but thats just imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W5k-A4U4oY

Melodie 30th November 2010 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayu-sake (Post 2567071)
didnt know where else to post but found a video of ayu's arena tour 2010, cuts of the concert and whole moon performance, but cam quality. dont know how long till its removed so enjoy while u can. one thing that cam versions have is that the audio is like u went to concert, in terms of ayu's natural voice, but thats just imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W5k-A4U4oY

Her voice... Oh God...

roanmy 30th November 2010 09:08 AM

^Isn't that video really old? I'm sure it's in the download section, I've had it on my computer since this summer I think.

MissElin_ 30th November 2010 09:13 AM

^It is. I have had it on my computer forever too. :P

ayu-sake 1st December 2010 06:48 AM

didnt know it was on this site, im still new to ahs so i havnt gone through all the stuff yet.

speaking of being new, do u get to change ur "initiate" under ur user name? like to a diff song? would like to change to a fav song instead, not saying that poker face is bad, just not my fav ayu song. sry for being off topic. lol

ComatoseBunnySnatcher 1st December 2010 06:54 AM

OMG I love the Sunrise/Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ cup <3
its like a ganguro angel descended onto the sea.... <3

Misa-chan 1st December 2010 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayu-sake (Post 2568437)
didnt know it was on this site, im still new to ahs so i havnt gone through all the stuff yet.

speaking of being new, do u get to change ur "initiate" under ur user name? like to a diff song? would like to change to a fav song instead, not saying that poker face is bad, just not my fav ayu song. sry for being off topic. lol

You can't change it. The song goes down ayu's discography, the more posts you have in the forum, the newer/your song inititate gets. It's automatic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ComatoseBunnySnatcher (Post 2568449)
OMG I love the Sunrise/Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ cup <3
its like a ganguro angel descended onto the sea.... <3

And I'm not sure how many jugs of alcohol you've had tonight, but the comments you're making are getting on the rude side. Go get some sleep.

ComatoseBunnySnatcher 1st December 2010 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misa-chan (Post 2568450)
You can't change it. The song goes down ayu's discography, the more posts you have in the forum, the newer/your song inititate gets. It's automatic.



And I'm not sure how many jugs of alcohol you've had tonight, but the comments you're making are getting on the rude side. Go get some sleep.

THAT is rude. You lucky I don't rip yo weave off!!!

jk, I luv u Misa Chan. You have a great idea there though

Chibi-Chan 5th December 2010 10:08 PM

Oh my, I want the ribbon and the mugs so badly, but nobody will buy me them as christmas presents... y_y


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.