Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   COUNTDOWN LIVE 2010-2011 A logo released [now in purple] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105755)

GREENsora 1st December 2010 01:38 AM

hm..it's alright. :\

Misa-chan 1st December 2010 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melodie (Post 2567930)
I loved the Future Classics logo, this one not so much.

Sigh, is Ayu losing her creativity?
I still can't get over the not so impressive track list :(

It's not that she's losing her creativity. That's just ayu's way. She's always been big on friendship, and giving her friends chances to maybe do things they've always wanted to try. Letting Peco (a choreographer) become backup singer was also the same thing. Though I respect her for it, I think ayu needs to let the professionals do their jobs sometimes as well. :p

jbrat2219 1st December 2010 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misa-chan (Post 2568117)
It's not that she's losing her creativity. That's just ayu's way. She's always been big on friendship, and giving her friends chances to maybe do things they've always wanted to try. Letting Peco (a choreographer) become backup singer was also the same thing. Though I respect her for it, I think ayu needs to let the professionals do their jobs sometimes as well. :p

To be honest.... If professionals were responsible for last years logo... I'd rather have the friends LOL.

Also, I think the whole theme with the album covers and this logo is simplicity. Nothing is really over done or over dramatic and I honestly prefer it that way. Besides, this CLD doesn't really have a theme so I didn't expect a spectacular logo anyway.

zoomzoom 1st December 2010 03:28 AM

Since Minazou did it, maybe he painted it and then had a graphic designer retrace it. I'm sure it looked better painted..

Misa-chan 1st December 2010 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 2568131)
To be honest.... If professionals were responsible for last years logo... I'd rather have the friends LOL.

Also, I think the whole theme with the album covers and this logo is simplicity. Nothing is really over done or over dramatic and I honestly prefer it that way. Besides, this CLD doesn't really have a theme so I didn't expect a spectacular logo anyway.

I've nothing against the album covers, they're really good. But this logo just seems unfitting to me. Kiddish is a good word. I'm not saying it's not a good logo, it just doesn't fit the glam diva and Jpop queen that ayu is. Looks more like a logo for more childish groups like Morning Musume. I miss the elegant logos like the MS key, and the 10th anniv heart and crown. Now those just proclaim "ayu, the queen" which is the right vibe, I feel. :)

Mintkisses 1st December 2010 03:36 AM

I like it. I mean, I really don't expect some crazy logo because there's a limit to what you can do with the A imo.

jbrat2219 1st December 2010 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misa-chan (Post 2568145)
I've nothing against the album covers, they're really good. But this logo just seems unfitting to me. Kiddish is a good word. I'm not saying it's not a good logo, it just doesn't fit the glam diva and Jpop queen that ayu is. Looks more like a logo for more childish groups like Morning Musume. I miss the elegant logos like the MS key, and the 10th anniv heart and crown. Now those just proclaim "ayu, the queen" which is the right vibe, I feel. :)

Yeah but it's possible that may she just didn't want to portray that this time. Ayu changes like the wind next year we might get some elaborate logo or one that doesn't seem to make sense lol. Just rest assure that it'll be different next time around.

pommy48 1st December 2010 03:48 AM

Oh if her nail designer designed it, then it makes much more sense~
No wonder it looks like those nail sticker designs you buy in convenience stores~

AyuGAME 1st December 2010 04:02 AM

i think the logo is nice...what do you want?

i believe she is training like crazy now for CDL

JackieRos 1st December 2010 04:20 AM

Who is minazo?

Luvia 1st December 2010 04:26 AM

BUTTERFLY!!!

so CUUUTTTEEE!!! and it's pink!!!!!

I love it!!!!

hope the their t-shirts will have some 3D butterfly sticking out?? wahahaha XD

Luvia 1st December 2010 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misa-chan (Post 2568145)
I've nothing against the album covers, they're really good. But this logo just seems unfitting to me. Kiddish is a good word. I'm not saying it's not a good logo, it just doesn't fit the glam diva and Jpop queen that ayu is. Looks more like a logo for more childish groups like Morning Musume. I miss the elegant logos like the MS key, and the 10th anniv heart and crown. Now those just proclaim "ayu, the queen" which is the right vibe, I feel. :)

seriously.. i don't think its kiddish. :)

it looks sweet.. actually butterfly is a very versatile insect for girls or women, it depends on how they match it with... i trust ayu and her team! they will make it glam ;)

com'on!! people!! Trust Ayu and her team!!!! :yes

Misa-chan 1st December 2010 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 2568157)
Yeah but it's possible that may she just didn't want to portray that this time. Ayu changes like the wind next year we might get some elaborate logo or one that doesn't seem to make sense lol. Just rest assure that it'll be different next time around.

True. I woke up this morning, took another good look, and it's not as bad as it looked last night lol!! :D But I still like last year's kind of logos more~

MissElin_ 1st December 2010 10:34 AM

I still like it. I think it's sweet.
For me, butterflies have been all around at any age so I don't find them superduper childish. Also this logo could have turned up muuuuch worse. I think it got some edge with those black lines and I thank god for them too. :P

relmy 1st December 2010 12:00 PM

I like this logo a lot lot more than the Future Classics one, that was... interesting.

The covers and stuff are all nice and light, avoiding the heavier feeling rock stuff of RnRC that started with GUILTY - and while NL was colourful, it didn't feel....laid back?

I'm just liking the calmer feel of this release so much more, and this logo fits with that. ♥

JackieRos 1st December 2010 03:53 PM

IMO this logo is not childish or anything, it's cute but not childish.

BlaZin'S_ROCKS 1st December 2010 04:50 PM

I'd like it better with if the wings have some sparkles (not a lot but enough to let the wings truly stand out & more glam)

JEWEL 2nd December 2010 02:21 AM

It's cute, but NEXT LEVEL is still my absolute favorite. And then MY STORY.

Aisha_Angel 2nd December 2010 05:09 AM

I LOVE IT!!!

Refix 2nd December 2010 12:27 PM

Ahahaha I really hate that antenna thingy, kinda like cockroach antenna...ughh it's give me a chill~

Then again, that butterfly design kinda lame. CLAMP design's much, much better than that, or watch Mariah Carey butterfly design. Although I guess they deserve some credits, it's really creative.

TITANIC 2nd December 2010 01:19 PM

wow, I really love it. very nice concept. much much better than her past logo

~Tsubasa~ 2nd December 2010 04:21 PM

It's soooo cute!!! I love it!!!!

Sirea 2nd December 2010 04:29 PM

Well. That's disappointing.

I feel like any of us could have done that given a random image of a pink butterfly, an A logo, and photoshop.

Come onnnn.

aura~ 2nd December 2010 04:44 PM

I really like it =) it's cute ^-^

yep simple... but it was made by Minazo... For what I know he's her nail artist... but he seems to be a multi-task guy cause he was also in charge of updating the RnRC blog and now designs concert logos xdd Soon he will shoot album covers ;)

StarSUCKER 2nd December 2010 04:57 PM

ehhhh...it's okay....I like the curly antennae but eh.....

I guess I've just been spoiled on gothic logos.

AyuHamasaki01 2nd December 2010 05:33 PM

Oh I like it very much! Very nice.

dzinup 2nd December 2010 09:12 PM

It's cute!!

Ranma Matsuri 2nd December 2010 11:09 PM

LOL

Yeah, it's cheap but it's so cute and girly, I actually like this a lot. XD

Sandy 5th December 2010 02:33 PM

It doesn't really do anything for me, but it's not terrible. Maybe it's time to move from something more dark to something more sweet. It just doesn't really fit me.

Misa-chan 6th December 2010 12:01 PM

They changed the logo colour on TA. It's purple now, instead of pink.

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...S/Misc/CDL.jpg

OyTony 6th December 2010 12:11 PM

yeah purple!
I love purple, hope the goodies are all purple! =D

truehappiness 6th December 2010 12:37 PM

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/8005/cdl2010logo.jpg->http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8005/cdl2010logo.jpg

Somehow the change is a bit... I don't really know what to say about it, haha.

Luvia 6th December 2010 01:23 PM

pink actually makes it look cute and energetic.. but purple will make it looks a bit.. emo? dark?

jbrat2219 6th December 2010 01:31 PM

I like both.

nanakopy87 6th December 2010 01:35 PM

pink look nicer.it look more vibrant and nice :(

SURREAL__RAINBOW 6th December 2010 01:42 PM

purple ftw!!

Sandy 6th December 2010 01:53 PM

I know I wasn't a fan of the butterfly, but pink was waaaay better than the purple one ...

tokyoxjapanxfan 6th December 2010 02:04 PM

I don't care much either way haha but I'm on a purple kick lately

Maemi 6th December 2010 02:12 PM

lol that's just... ~do it again~

Midori-chan 6th December 2010 02:18 PM

I reli love this logo!

But I like the purple one better. I'm not too fond of pink! ;)

Earth_maiden 6th December 2010 02:26 PM

ooo, purple!! I love purple!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 6th December 2010 02:28 PM

I like the purple one better!

inspire_rmx 6th December 2010 03:21 PM

i prefer the purple one !!!

LacusClyne 6th December 2010 03:34 PM

i want my pink butterfly!!!!!!!!

BluishDays 6th December 2010 03:37 PM

aww they changed the color, well it's still cute ^_^

freedreamer 6th December 2010 03:49 PM

Purple feels more...royal and mysterious ahhaha
Pink feels more soft and fun

so...I like the purple :)

Shirlaay 6th December 2010 03:53 PM

Aww that's cute, i like the pink

Rebirthia 6th December 2010 04:02 PM

I like it better in pink, but maybe there will be more colourfull butterflies eventually???

Chibi-Chan 6th December 2010 04:04 PM

I like the pink one more

do it again 6th December 2010 07:35 PM

Her "U'll c" reply to someone on twitter asking her is making me think the logo will somehow be incorporated into the show... either as a costume or maybe stage design. how else would we see?! lol

zoomzoom 6th December 2010 10:41 PM

I'll take anything over the pink, lol

hidekirby 6th December 2010 10:47 PM

Someone doesn't know how to change colors with photoshop!!! O—O

Bigtop 6th December 2010 10:54 PM

I don't care about which color that I like. I just like both of them. But why did they want to change the color from pink to purple?

love in music 6th December 2010 11:00 PM

well geez, how weird is it that a simple color change can make the logo look 100x better? lol. I'm actually okay with it now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutieismylife (Post 2573831)
Her "U'll c" reply to someone on twitter asking her is making me think the logo will somehow be incorporated into the show... either as a costume or maybe stage design. how else would we see?! lol

I wonder if it'll be something like kuu's purple butterfly in FANTASIA.

do it again 6th December 2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2573987)
I wonder if it'll be something like kuu's purple butterfly in FANTASIA.

haha i'd love it!!! she can Fly high through the AUDIENCE~

yuki_unmei 6th December 2010 11:14 PM

The new purple logo looks waaay better!

Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ 6th December 2010 11:56 PM

and who's Minazo?? :D :D

HilaryDuffFanboy 7th December 2010 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutieismylife (Post 2573831)
Her "U'll c" reply to someone on twitter asking her is making me think the logo will somehow be incorporated into the show... either as a costume or maybe stage design. how else would we see?! lol

Maybe the backdrop of the end-stage can be in the shape of a butterfly, so she can stand in the middle and look like she has wings.

Suteisi 7th December 2010 02:01 AM

I like the pink better :s

AyuGAME 7th December 2010 02:12 AM

i think pink looks better as well...

AyumiAi 7th December 2010 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HilaryDuffFanboy (Post 2574034)
Maybe the backdrop of the end-stage can be in the shape of a butterfly, so she can stand in the middle and look like she has wings.

Or maybe she'll wear those pink wings and frilly costume she wears
when she sings Angel's Song!
:P lol. not her finest costume but cute nonetheless

hud 7th December 2010 02:24 AM

The purple looks more serious, idk why.

kendelle 7th December 2010 02:42 AM

^ I get ya, it does give a slightly more serious feeling than the pink one does....

..........but still think it looks cheap :(

Misa-chan 7th December 2010 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ (Post 2574024)
and who's Minazo?? :D :D

Her current nail artist. He took over from Bancho around the beginning of this year. He's the one updating the RnRC blog too. Very funny guy!! :D

jpopfan018 7th December 2010 05:36 AM

ayu loves butterfly, she held a butterfly accessory in the photo album for LOVEppears. Two versions of Butterfly costume appeared in Concert Tour 2000. (^_^)

Ranma Matsuri 7th December 2010 06:01 AM

Ewwww why? The purple doesn't look bad at all but it looks emo... I definitely preferred pink. Now I'm less excited for the merch. T_T

MissElin_ 7th December 2010 11:07 AM

I think I enjoyed the pink one better.

JackieRos 7th December 2010 04:06 PM

I love dark shades of purple but it makes it look cheap
and do it again? what seriously

ayuppears 7th December 2010 04:55 PM

ok, that's the logo but wondering how would be the t-shirts

Corvina 7th December 2010 10:47 PM

I saw the purple one at JPM first and thought it was fanmade. XD
Like it better like that, cause I love, love, love purple! :heart

Kanzaki 7th December 2010 11:05 PM

It looks cutesy.

And
Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2566976)
it reminds me of a design they'd put on some cheap dollar days rite aid brand backpack for young girls

This.

But still, I'm not really hating it. I think it matches the theme of her new album, and it will most likely match the theme of the concert. :)

shineestar 7th December 2010 11:50 PM

oh dear... O___O anyway, it doesnt matter, i just wish i could go ;__; <3

foxhana 7th December 2010 11:59 PM

hey!! i have that fake tattoo when i was 7!! ahahaha.

but oh well. pink's sweet. hopefully the stage design have something to do with butterflies as well otherwise it's gonna be weird already.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.