Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Ayu "Clash of Queens" CM (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123144)

blackmage 14th September 2016 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3214933)

I know she has posted some short clips from dance rehearsals with the Yes we are the QUEENS bit, but man the CM with the race queen part reminded me of Beautiful Fighters P/V haha. Liking what I hear, am excited about the new song, she looks amazing in the CM. Hope the P/V will be medieval themed and have her slaying in more ways than one. haha

RealLight 14th September 2016 10:00 PM

Don't know how to feel about the song yet, let's hope she releases it full soon.

BUT HOLY SHIT, SHE LOOKS HOT ASF!

Yoake 14th September 2016 10:00 PM

I need the full song. I like the preview.

rainbow_smile 14th September 2016 10:04 PM

You can watch the making of here: https://twitter.com/Acrea_Midori/sta...479232/video/1

The tweet says that apparently the song will be released in October, but it's not confirmed.

truehappiness 14th September 2016 10:16 PM

YESSS AMAZING! She looks and sounds incredible.

my name's WOMEN vibes with the title.

I think she's going to probably do a series of various queens "clashing", lol.

BlackSilence 14th September 2016 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refix (Post 3214944)
What a race queen doing in the middle age like war? I don't get it... Is it maybe there are two types of games? Like one is racing and the other is the usual?
Anyway, I like the royal queen part. Pretty cool.

i dunno how it's so complicated...lol it's just a clash of all kinds of queens i suppose..:D

She looks amazing, cannot say much about the song preview yet.

EndOfTheWorld 14th September 2016 10:30 PM

I was so not expecting this.:teek
It looks so awesome. But the racing queen part is a little weird. I am guessing that it is advertising two games? One medieval and one racing?:confused
Now that I have heard more of the song I really like it.:thumbsup

RealLight 14th September 2016 10:30 PM

The instrumentation gives me snowy kiss/TSMG vibes

truehappiness 14th September 2016 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld (Post 3214958)
I was so not expecting this.:teek
It looks so awesome. But the racing queen part is a little weird. I am guessing that it is advertising two games? One medieval and one racing?:confused
Now that I have heard more of the song I really like it.:thumbsup

It's just Japanese humor being used for the joke of having the "race queen" in a "Clash of Queens"-type setting.

rainbow_smile 14th September 2016 10:35 PM

Longer making-of video with an interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WhB...ature=youtu.be

Sorry for spamming ^^;

EndOfTheWorld 14th September 2016 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3214960)
It's just Japanese humor being used for the joke of having the "race queen" in a "Clash of Queens"-type setting.

After rewatching and listening more closely I can see that now.:laugh
I think it would have been better if it just started when the music starts playing. But I suppose it is kind of a cute and indirect nod to beautiful fighters.

Rajma 14th September 2016 10:47 PM

oh god! WONDERFUL!

MeyChan 14th September 2016 10:57 PM

She looks AMAZING and I really like the song preview :luv2:luv2

Next_Level29 14th September 2016 11:03 PM

wait, whaaat?? wasnt expecting a preview that soon. wow, songtitle ---> ok.. but her look and what we have heard: amazing!

Lumine 14th September 2016 11:06 PM

This is what I hear from de CM:

Yes We are the Queens! taoreta nara
tsuyoku tachiagareba ii

Yes We are the Queens! owareta nara
mata tsukureru ....

---------

Yes! We are the Queens! If you fall
You should stand up strongly

Yes! We are the Queens! If you...
...

tokyoxjapanxfan 14th September 2016 11:52 PM

I love the race queen look!

So reminiscent of like 2002/2003 with the trucker hats lol.

truehappiness 15th September 2016 12:09 AM

http://news.mynavi.jp/photo/news/201...mages/001l.jpg

Three new promo images here~ so hot.

EndOfTheWorld 15th September 2016 12:25 AM

The one of her laying on the fancy couch is my favorite.:heart
The one that has her hand to her face looks too airbrushed.
Ayu's photo game is crazy all of the sudden.:luv2

Machiko 15th September 2016 12:43 AM

SLAY ME SLAY ME HARD QUEEN YAS

cosmicfirefly 15th September 2016 01:03 AM

Love her look in this, I can't wait to hear the song in full.

pedronekoi 15th September 2016 02:09 AM

Love the one she's standing up <3 I love the picture of her laying but that dragon egg (?) on her hand is so fake :~

Isicio 15th September 2016 03:25 AM

Omg when I watch the video I was what? Race queen? This is out of place xD and when the video with the song started I was OMG!!! This is so exclusiveeeee, since when we do not have commercials like this? I'm so excited!!!

EndOfTheWorld 15th September 2016 03:36 AM

Wow, I didn't even notice the dragon egg.:dead2
I thought that was a pillow she was leaning against.:dumbfound
:roflmao

douggn 15th September 2016 03:42 AM

https://media3.giphy.com/media/LwIw5RCH3hwGc/200_s.gif

Evan Odinson 15th September 2016 03:46 AM

She looks perfect, but this is by far my fave shoot :luv2

http://i.imgur.com/B4Z8mR0.jpg


Also: did you guys noticed the castle with her logo in the background? it was so cool <3

Refix 15th September 2016 03:53 AM

That's an egg? I thought it was some kinda vase or pillow...
I think that large bowl skirt she wore at RNRC concert could fit with one of the standing or sitting pose in the pic.

kotora 15th September 2016 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3214983)
http://news.mynavi.jp/photo/news/201...mages/001l.jpg

Three new promo images here~ so hot.

The crowd looks a bit off of her head.. and fake but I like this pic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan Odinson (Post 3215004)
She looks perfect, but this is by far my fave shoot :luv2

http://i.imgur.com/B4Z8mR0.jpg


Also: did you guys noticed the castle with her logo in the background? it was so cool <3


OK I want this video as a PV, badly. No reason needed.

//ABEST 15th September 2016 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3214942)
OMG! <3 She looks AMAZING. Make up on point. Hair on point. Styling on point. Lipsync on point. <3 She's really loving this kind of dress showing her abs, right? hahah Slaying.

About the song preview, it's not much to hear but I like the vibe. And I'm glad that they put a different part and not just "YES WE ARE THE QUEENS" repeating endlessly lol

:yes it sounds so much better now

she is smoking hot!! i can't even remember when she made CM last time. well done! :)

kotora 15th September 2016 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3214933)

I kind of want to see her holding a pan in the kitchen and sing "YES we are the Queens" when I watch this video.

I don't know why..

rikku1994 15th September 2016 10:56 AM

When the CM looks better than her recent music videos

rainbow_smile 15th September 2016 11:44 AM

There will be an event where you can get an Ayu castle and Ayu will appear as a character in the game. And it seems to be available worldwide, too ^^

Aderianu 15th September 2016 11:49 AM

http://i.imgur.com/0gbZ1HBm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/iBdkNEDm.jpg

kendelle 15th September 2016 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3214973)
So reminiscent of like 2002/2003 with the trucker hats lol.

AHAHA what if Race Queen Ayu breaks out that infamous "Chip Chip" hat?

I think I've lost it in my PC crash but it's one of my fave pics of her because of that hat and her expression :D

truehappiness 15th September 2016 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3215087)

Looks a bit Mariah, lol.

~angel*ayumi~ 15th September 2016 12:24 PM

Does anyone know if I download my countryīs version of the game if I can get Ayu themed stuff too? Or is it Japan only?

rainbow_smile 15th September 2016 12:29 PM

^ Yes, as I said above lol Or at least, I do have the notice about an Ayu event in my game, I'm not sure if it's gonna be exactly the same as the Japanese one. I'm currently in Ukraine, so my game is not Japanese, it's either Ukrainian server or the UK one.

~angel*ayumi~ 15th September 2016 12:48 PM

ah now i saw it too xD
maybe I will download it and try it out, is it hard to keep up when you only play it rarely?

rainbow_smile 15th September 2016 12:54 PM

^ I don't know, I only downloaded it today myself :laugh The Ayu even won't start until Saturday (or perhaps Friday, if we account for time zones) anyway

~angel*ayumi~ 15th September 2016 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3215104)
^ I don't know, I only downloaded it today myself :laugh The Ayu even won't start until Saturday (or perhaps Friday, if we account for time zones) anyway

xD I thought you play it for longer^^
I will just try it out then^^

Edit:
Ok I downloaded it and played a bit, it seems very similar to the Age of Empires MMO my husband plays on his PC all the time.

pedronekoi 15th September 2016 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan Odinson (Post 3215004)
Also: did you guys noticed the castle with her logo in the background? it was so cool <3

OMG! Didn't noticed it! So amazing <3

Quote:

When the CM looks better than her recent music videos
Same feeling here. But the problem is that her creative team is kinda of outdated and have some "amateur" execution. :(

BlackSilence 15th September 2016 06:39 PM

I want these pics in HQ... OMG.

~angel*ayumi~ 15th September 2016 07:23 PM

Ayu totally got me, i am allraedy playing the game the whole evening xD

rainbow_smile 15th September 2016 07:43 PM

^ We could add each other as a friend if you want :D

Omg some people already have Ayu as their avatar o.o

Machiko 15th September 2016 07:45 PM

If I had an iPhone or Android you bet I'd be joining you two too :D Wish I did!

pedronekoi 16th September 2016 03:14 AM

Just downloaded the game and I'm finding it so boring haha I mean there's so many steps before you start playing that it bored me hahah But I'll keep it till the Ayu features are released. It's gonna be a worldwide release! That's the description I have here in Brazil:



Wish they put her name on it.

douggn 16th September 2016 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3215256)
Just downloaded the game and I'm finding it so boring haha I mean there's so many steps before you start playing that it bored me hahah But I'll keep it till the Ayu features are released. It's gonna be a worldwide release! That's the description I have here in Brazil:



Wish they put her name on it.

If its world wide, guess i will try the app :)

LONJJONG 16th September 2016 04:49 AM

That's so cool that they have Ayu themed features inside!!

douggn 16th September 2016 06:41 AM

I can get into this game :P
Can choose ayu's pic as your avitar, you get 2 free avatar changes. Use this one for a bit to support ayus influence into the game :P
https://s16.postimg.org/hym7gljz5/Sc...6_15_38_09.jpg

We should make an AHS alliance :) in the game

________

I can see ayus event now :) in 17hrs, i wonder how it will look

https://s9.postimg.org/hrytf3n5r/Scr...6_16_14_23.jpg

douggn 16th September 2016 08:27 AM

I wonder when it says she has a song to share, maybe it will be the first place her song is played

rainbow_smile 16th September 2016 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douggn (Post 3215291)
I can get into this game :P
Can choose ayu's pic as your avitar, you get 2 free avatar changes. Use this one for a bit to support ayus influence into the game :P
https://s16.postimg.org/hym7gljz5/Sc...6_15_38_09.jpg

We should make an AHS alliance :) in the game


Where can you find Ayu's pic? I'm only getting these ones...
https://i.gyazo.com/2a661e3b806b421a...7d010ac33d.png
https://i.gyazo.com/e5a9726cb576cb89...1f1a22b48c.png

~angel*ayumi~ 16th September 2016 08:43 AM

I also canīt choose Ayu pic ><
Someone in my alliance has it ><

//ABEST 16th September 2016 09:00 AM

is it in Google Play store? i can't find it :( :(

rainbow_smile 16th September 2016 09:02 AM

^ Yes it is. Maybe it's not compatible with your phone?

//ABEST 16th September 2016 11:47 AM

thank you!! i thought it was Clash of Queens only :D i thought Dragons Rise was some different game :D

OyTony 16th September 2016 12:40 PM

AHS alliance would be cool. Who wants to make it? =D The game is okay I hope I can survive until the Ayu event. Right now I have a bubble around my castle but I think it will be soon gone and everybody can attack me. Hurry up Ayu event. XD
I use a promo pic of queen ayu as my avatar.

douggn 16th September 2016 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3215297)

It was available for me when in the tutorial part take you to the part about changing your name, and then it tells you, you can change you avatar, and in that part, I could see ayu's one. If I go into it now, its like yours, with no ayu one. I dont want to change it now just in case its gone. But if it hasnt taken you to change your name yet, just keep building,
And these dam goblins in my town :P

Iv got enough gold and high enough lv, but dont know too much of the game yet :P.
But looking into it, you need an alliance name, so I guess AHS, but people may confuse that with American Horror Story. And you have a Alliance Slogan we are happy on

rainbow_smile 16th September 2016 01:00 PM

^ ^ I wonder if I should start over then... But then I'll lose all my progress :c

douggn 16th September 2016 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3215360)
^ ^ I wonder if I should start over then... But then I'll lose all my progress :c

It might of been taken down too.

You can buy more peace shields, they cost 500 gold for 8hrs. Mine went down and I was attacked. Won apparently then was offered an alliance with them :P
I seem to be doing thing right so far.

At the moment it only cost 99c USD or $1.30AUD for 2000 coins with a deal. I got that for my shield :P

rainbow_smile 16th September 2016 01:31 PM

Omg I haven't even been attacked yet, only by monsters (just like in the tutorial haha)

Started a new game from another account, I'll see if I can change the avatar to Ayu in the tutorial, if not I can always go back to the old account

douggn 16th September 2016 01:37 PM

I guess the motto would be A WORLD is ONE?
Im close to already spending $10 on this game, it has some good enticing starter deals. Like $158.61 deals for $4.99 :P
mainly because of a advance re locator and 24 hour peace shield. I could use that on ayus event day

rainbow_smile 16th September 2016 01:38 PM

But can you join the alliance if you're from a different kingdom?

douggn 16th September 2016 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3215367)
But can you join the alliance if you're from a different kingdom?

Yep, there is a world map where you can see all the kingdoms and you can relocate to them. I think you get a free move first time when you join an alliance so you are close to your team. We just need a nice spot and a alliance for here. Im in 81 currently, No Dominate queen yet in this one

~angel*ayumi~ 16th September 2016 01:56 PM

I am kingdom 81 too, but I allready have a good alliance which I want to stay in. It are expierienced players who started again from the scratch^^

douggn 16th September 2016 02:13 PM

If you want to use the drift bottle, you cant use ayus pic.
I was wrong about that. It just Changes your little pic, but keeps the ayu pic as your main character, if you upload your own pic, I just used my pic I'm using here

rainbow_smile 16th September 2016 02:29 PM

^ So you'd have to change the avatar??

douggn 16th September 2016 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3215378)
^ So you'd have to change the avatar??

It will say you will have to set your own when you can use the drift bottle, I just uploaded my own, and it kept the ayu one when you go into my profile thing


My avatar is what it is like here, but as you can see, I still have her as my characters picture

~angel*ayumi~ 16th September 2016 02:46 PM

I wonīt start again just because of the Ayu-Look Profile Pic. I am fine when I can upload my own avatar.

rainbow_smile 16th September 2016 02:49 PM

Oh my god I found how to change the avatar to Ayu!!!

It won't appear in the character list when you go to your profile. Instead, you have to go to your items, click on the "Change appearance" item and click the "Use" button. Ayu will be there! I'm so happy! And I don't have to lose my initital progress ^^

douggn 16th September 2016 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3215381)
I wonīt start again just because of the Ayu-Look Profile Pic. I am fine when I can upload my own avatar.

But beware using an ayu pic, I think It can get some of the weirdos to message you :P

Ayu is the only reason I looked at the game, but this special event thing, and what it is. Its a pretty addictive game for now :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3215382)
Oh my god I found how to change the avatar to Ayu!!!

It won't appear in the character list when you go to your profile. Instead, you have to go to your items, click on the "Change appearance" item and click the "Use" button. Ayu will be there! I'm so happy! And I don't have to lose my initital progress ^^

That easy enough I must of used mine when I was mucking around with it to start with :)

rainbow_smile 16th September 2016 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douggn (Post 3215384)
Ayu is the only reason I looked at the game, but this special event thing, and what it is. Its a pretty addictive game for now :)

Same here haha And I used to hate this type of games, because their ads are EVERYWHERE

douggn 16th September 2016 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3215386)
Same here haha And I used to hate this type of games, because their ads are EVERYWHERE

then ayu came along into the game :P

pedronekoi 16th September 2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3215382)
Oh my god I found how to change the avatar to Ayu!!!

It won't appear in the character list when you go to your profile. Instead, you have to go to your items, click on the "Change appearance" item and click the "Use" button. Ayu will be there! I'm so happy! And I don't have to lose my initital progress ^^

YAAAAS I'M AYU NOW!!! But this game is still very confusing to me hahaha

~angel*ayumi~ 16th September 2016 03:54 PM

wuhu, also choose Ayu now^^

douggn 17th September 2016 01:32 AM

Her concert places are placed one around each territory, you just have to look for the pink. You get an album thing for going, you get a message in te system part about attending and getting the item. Its basically a chest wihh some goodies. But you can only go to them once, so you have to scan for the others. I dont think they show up on the world map


a❤martian 17th September 2016 01:41 AM

It was cheesy af, but I'm loving that she's doing this!!

EndOfTheWorld 17th September 2016 02:00 AM

That pink Ayu castle is just too cute.:heart
I love the little pink blimp hovering over it too.
They should release a replica in real life as a fan/collector's item! But it would probably end up being so expensive.:laugh

douggn 17th September 2016 02:46 AM

https://s10.postimg.org/xv656t14p/Sc...7_11_42_53.jpg
Got sent the castle skin, everyone gets it, but its only for 3 days :(, hope the reward for collecting enough discs is to keep it

rainbow_smile 17th September 2016 08:22 AM

^ Getting enough discs seems to only be to unlock the Ayu achievement :(

Also, you can use the "albums" collected at the castle to get more albums for the achievement, some resources and sometimes even gold

~angel*ayumi~ 17th September 2016 09:02 AM

does anyone know how much discs you need for ayu stuff thingy?
I am currently trying to find every Ayu Concert castle and visit it XD

rainbow_smile 17th September 2016 09:07 AM

^ Ayu stuff thingy? You mean the castle? You get it for free in your messages, but only for 3 days ^^ And to get the achievement you need 200 Mysterious Albums. That's the only info I found in the game haha

~angel*ayumi~ 17th September 2016 09:17 AM

Yes I meant the achievement. The castle I used allready, so sad itīs only for 3 days ._.

rainbow_smile 17th September 2016 09:42 AM

My game just glitched and Ayu appeared on the loading screen for a second XD

douggn 18th September 2016 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3215527)
My game just glitched and Ayu appeared on the loading screen for a second XD

That happened to me too. Like 2 images on the one screen to me, the second being ayu.
https://s21.postimg.org/bsqmsy11j/Sc...7_12_44_59.jpg

douggn 18th September 2016 05:58 AM

Stuff it making my own guild now. Can use an ayu banner now


Worth it for the banner

rainbow_smile 18th September 2016 08:09 AM

^ Dammit! I wanna join your alliance, but I'm in kingdom 79 :( And seems like I can't move to a different kngdom any more since my castle is above lvl 5

I don't have any Ayu alliances in my kingdom, apart from the one for Japanese people =/

~angel*ayumi~ 18th September 2016 08:33 AM

I am fine with my allainace altough they donīt know Ayu^^ I found a GoT fans alliance xD

tokyoxjapanxfan 18th September 2016 09:28 AM

I'm stuck in my kingdom too :-(

douggn 18th September 2016 11:44 AM

I think i migh be able to send move items, i think i might be able to send them out to move close together. But once you can move its free for the first one i think.

But i plan on moving to a different spot first before I see if i can. Somewhere not so heavly populated with my old alliance


You can even customise the tag, ayu and AYU were taken, but aYu wasnt :P

rainbow_smile 18th September 2016 11:56 AM

I checked the FAQ and they say that only newbies (users that registered in the last 24 hours) can move to a different kingdom :(

Like, you can still move within your kingdom, but can't move between different kingdoms

douggn 18th September 2016 12:09 PM

I have moved here in my map. I still get an option to relocate, just go to the map, tap the spot you want, and relocate appears. It did it for when I looked at map 80

x:374 y:559

If anyone wants to join, just say what your username is and i can send a request. But you have to not be in an alliance for me to see you. Might be able to request people from different maps too

rainbow_smile 18th September 2016 12:34 PM

This is the message I get when I try to relocate in Kingdom 81:


douggn 18th September 2016 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3215655)
This is the message I get when I try to relocate in Kingdom 81:


Sadly its immpossible to move like you said :( once you reach lv 6 you are stuck to your map.
But I can send free relocators, my ayu fan neighbor joined mine, and I was able to send one

OyTony 18th September 2016 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douggn (Post 3215653)

If anyone wants to join, just say what your username is and i can send a request. But you have to not be in an alliance for me to see you. Might be able to request people from different maps too

Yay I want to join. My username is Team Ayupan 4. I will leave my alliance. =)

rainbow_smile 18th September 2016 07:28 PM

My username is rainbowhanabi :) Feel free to add me as a friend. But I'm not sure how username search system works, because I couldn't find OyTony and ~angel*ayumi~, but I could find douggn.

Update: I managed to find ~angel*ayumi~. Maybe your username is not searchable for the first 24 hours or something like that?

Krushnic 18th September 2016 11:52 PM

wonderful ♥

douggn 19th September 2016 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3215717)
My username is rainbowhanabi :) Feel free to add me as a friend. But I'm not sure how username search system works, because I couldn't find OyTony and ~angel*ayumi~, but I could find douggn.

Update: I managed to find ~angel*ayumi~. Maybe your username is not searchable for the first 24 hours or something like that?

You found me :) gatekeeper88 is my username there.
I think if we cant find each other, we can share our locations and just click on the castle to friend request, for anyone else. I dont know if you can quick jump to someone just from their profile. I havent found a way yet too
Iv seen the ocational ahs member :)
And my alliance is growing strong slowly lol, im at 4 members :P need 40 to build a fort

tokyoxjapanxfan 19th September 2016 05:19 AM

I wish they made it more apparent when it comes to moving location. Maybe they did and I didnt notice... But I have no Ayu fans in my area to my knowledge...

I'm #77

douggn 19th September 2016 05:42 AM

Up to 5 members :) now i just offer a so far safe spot to grow :)

ayu_ready? 19th September 2016 11:08 AM

the song sounds like very outdated

Kanasake 20th September 2016 09:16 AM

I habe two ayu fans near me, but non in my alliance. But now i became a feared and respected warrior queen.Had three allies, onr was the leader but was destroyed. Now i am the leader and have ayu as my avatar.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.