Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What is Ayumi singing in "Beautiful Fighters"? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44731)

ImpactBreaker 30th July 2006 07:02 PM

"I'm singing engrish" - That's what I hear clearly

YumeHamasaki 30th July 2006 07:55 PM

it makes sense for her to say the "it's my own race" in her accent, but what did she say in Ladies night? it wasn't obvious to me...

immel 30th July 2006 09:23 PM

^Ladies Night is still a mystery, slowing the song down didn't help out hearing what she is singing.

What Rody! said is very true, I still think they're saying It's my beautiful fighters, Its my beaitiful fight, but it has been speeded up and mixed into pure gibberish, thus making it so hard for us to make out.

qwerty 30th July 2006 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evolution7931
It sounds like "Let's fight evil men" O_O

XD Actually, now that I'm listening to the song again, it sounds like she's saying, "It's my beautiful fighters; let's fight evil men!"

Ayu_Fan_00 2nd August 2006 04:46 AM

At first it sounded like "It`s Beautiful fighters, It`s Beauitful Fight". Now it sounds like "It`s Beauitful Fighters madness" or something. I dunno. Somewhere along those lines.

Norrel 2nd August 2006 04:54 AM

How the hell is this topic still open?

Most people have decided on

It's my Beautiful Fighters
It's my Beautiful Fi

terra 2nd August 2006 06:35 AM

Well, in my opinion,
It's My Beautiful fighters is too long to be said by her.

The 'My' part is kinda starnge or what....

terra 2nd August 2006 06:36 AM

Well, in my opinion,
It's My Beautiful fighters is too long to be said by her.

The 'My' part is kinda strange or what....

ayu_ready? 2nd August 2006 05:14 PM

I think it's smth like:

IT'S FINAL RIDERS, IT'S FINAL RIDE

Yukitora 2nd August 2006 05:47 PM

I don't hear "Beautiful" anywhere and non of these explain there wierd "gus" and the end of the first line... I do ehar "lets fight evil men" though XD

I agree with Rody :P

Ayu_Fan_00 2nd August 2006 05:50 PM

Maybe we all need hearing aid. LOL. J/K

I`m listening to it again and I swear I keep hearing different things.

"It`s Fighter ? Madness"

LOL

realize_! 2nd August 2006 07:37 PM

it's my beautiful fighters
it's my beautiful fight

that's what I hear, that's what everone else hears, that's what my friend who doesn't listen to Jpop but I just want to get her opinion hears.

Norrel 3rd August 2006 06:47 AM

Um.. I just realized something. Don't try to listen so hard, and you hear

It's My New Moment

thinkingoutloud89 3rd August 2006 10:48 AM

I hear "This Fighters a rangers. This fighters are right?"

immel 3rd August 2006 12:20 PM

I hear "I dropped my shoe in the lake, how the **** will I get it back?"


can we drop this now?

^^

Ayu_Fan_00 3rd August 2006 04:45 PM

wth?

That`s far from what I hear.

Yukitora 3rd August 2006 07:11 PM

He is joking :P

I refuse to believe it's "it's my beautiful fighters" but what does it matter anyway ^_^

Norrel 3rd August 2006 07:28 PM

It seriously sounds like "It's my new moment" now xD

thinkingoutloud89 4th August 2006 09:19 AM

I still hear what I hear XD I asked all peaople around and evryone hears another thing XD we have to ask ayu herself...

immel 4th August 2006 10:29 AM

I hear "people are gonna guess so hard what I sing, but you'll never figure it out"...

funny how this thread still stays alive :P.

Kodayumi 4th August 2006 10:51 AM

^^Lol

I dunno...but jeez i dont care wads she saying..its a nice song..thats wad i know.=P

explodingbird 18th September 2006 09:15 AM

I'm new here so therefore I bum pup topic for my own interpretation, however off it is.

"It's my apple pie, it's my - it's my apple pie!"

I mean, c'mon, the song is about women. Of course it'd be about them making me some PIE.

Please don't murder me yet D:

CHE.R.RY 24th December 2007 01:31 AM

What is that voice saying in the background of 'Beautiful Fighters'?
 
Ok this is a really random question but it's killing me >.<;! So does anyone know what that electronic-like voice is saying in the background? It's seriously been bothering me for almost a year now...

Hazuki 24th December 2007 01:38 AM

There's been A LOT of debate on this.
Check here: Thread
Start to read on Page 3, Post #46
And it sounds most like that anyways~
"It's my own ra~ce, it's my own race"

CHE.R.RY 24th December 2007 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazuki (Post 1273116)
There's been A LOT of debate on this.
Check here: Thread
Start to read on Page 3, Post #46
And it sounds most like that anyways~
"It's my own ra~ce, it's my own race"

I see well thank you. That helped a lot. Waaay better than what I thought it was saying xDD! But yeah, sorry about that...I had no idea there had already been a thread posted...I guess I shoulda searched :headache

naxxo.licious™ 24th December 2007 05:07 AM

I'm mexican so i don't understand english very well, but i think it says sth like "let's fight all the men" Really. Hear it again and it seems as if she was saying sth like that

q_case2alterna 24th December 2007 05:15 AM

i think... "inspired for fighting" hahaha....

Larisa-chan 24th December 2007 07:11 AM

I really do think she says something like "[something] my beautiful fighters" but I don't know the second part. Maybe something about a "... beautiful girl" XD

[ Melinda ] 24th December 2007 07:52 AM

"It's beautiful fighters, it's beautiful fight" or something, but definately close to this. I don't get it how people twist it to something crazy strange, when that's like the most obvious considering what the song's title is, and what it is about o__O

AyuHamasaki01 24th December 2007 09:13 AM

NOOOOO! not another thread like this XD

Please close~ *desprate*

Diana 24th December 2007 12:59 PM

LOL I have to post :D I still hear "beautiful fighters go badass" >_<" Can`t help it..

pUrpLeSn0w 25th December 2007 04:52 AM

oh gosh that has been on my mind for quite some time too lolz..
it'd be better if they've included that part in the lyrics then we don't have to keep on guessing.. =D

everlastingRAINBOW 25th December 2007 06:02 AM

"It's my Beautiful Fighters,
It's my Beautiful Fight."

CHE.R.RY 25th December 2007 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diana (Post 1273609)
LOL I have to post :D I still hear "beautiful fighters go badass" >_<" Can`t help it..

That's ok...I used to think she was saying...'It's my yellow anus' O.O
:innocent
I'm sorry, it's what sounded like! Please don't kill me it's out of total innocence I swear xDDD!
:(

DevilsClap 25th December 2007 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diana (Post 1273609)
LOL I have to post :D I still hear "beautiful fighters go badass" >_<" Can`t help it..


thats awesome XDD
I would lik to know what she is saying in ladies night o_o

rusuke 25th December 2007 12:48 PM

I thought it's "Lismayokonaiz!!!" hehehe... Seriously....that's what enters in my mind!! But I'm a little convince it's "It's my beautiful fighters, it's my beautiful fight"

AyuHamasaki01 25th December 2007 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lina∞ (Post 1274575)
thats awesome XDD
I would lik to know what she is saying in ladies night o_o

here's what I hear in Ladies Night:

Did you loathe him?
Gotta place him
Hate him then even so, you don't ever think you can fail
Did you lose him?
Gotta replace him
Hate him then even so, you don't ever think you can fail
Did you loathe him?
Gotta place him
Hate him then even so, you don't ever think you can fail
Did you lose him?
Gotta replace him
Hate him then even so, you don't ever think you can fail

and so on...

naxxo.licious™ 26th December 2007 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuHamasaki01 (Post 1274594)
here's what I hear in Ladies Night:

Did you loathe him?
Gotta place him
Hate him then even so, you don't ever think you can fail
Did you lose him?
Gotta replace him
Hate him then even so, you don't ever think you can fail
Did you loathe him?
Gotta place him
Hate him then even so, you don't ever think you can fail
Did you lose him?
Gotta replace him
Hate him then even so, you don't ever think you can fail

and so on...

YES!!! I hear the same thing!! Well i thought it was always "did you lose him" but i think "loathe him" fits perfectly as well :yes
And i insist that in BF she says "let's fight all the men"


CHE.R.RY 28th December 2007 04:47 AM

^Um you know what guys? I really think she's actaully saying 'it's my own race' like Hazuki said. You can definitely here a "it's my..." and a "s" think at the end of the phrase :D
Plus if you watch the PV it makes sense in a way.

ImpactBreaker 28th December 2007 05:00 AM

Beautiful Fight? I think I'm deaf, because I could never hear anything close in the song that could resemble that at all. And you can aactually listen to ayu say "We are Beautiful Fighters" throughout the song, but it sounds nothing like that synth part.

I hear: "Inspired for dance, this time for men" LOL

or maybe:

"It's firing four pens, it's fired one pen"

I think the closest someone ever came to something was spacelion: "Let's fight evil men!" LOL

nightlightyear 28th December 2007 09:01 PM

Who really knows for sure? The words "beautiful fighters" are definetly in there because you can clearly hear the two words even though they're fast.

ImpactBreaker 28th December 2007 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightlightyear (Post 1278688)
Who really knows for sure? The words "beautiful fighters" are definetly in there because you can clearly hear the two words even though they're fast.

I can't, even if I blast the sound on max, put headphones or force myself to, I just can't hear anything that resembles she saying "beautiful fighters, beautiful fight", even if it's fast or synthetized or w/e. She says "We are Beautiful Fighters" in the chorus which is somewhat clear though, but in the rest of the song? I just don't think so :no

zoomzoom 28th December 2007 10:10 PM

^ I know, the syllables of "beautiful fighters" just doesn't fit into that part.. unless she says beaut-ful fighters :laugh

4ever*ayu 28th December 2007 11:07 PM

so much confusing....:yconfused:confused:tconfused

CHE.R.RY 29th December 2007 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImpactBreaker (Post 1278745)
I can't, even if I blast the sound on max, put headphones or force myself to, I just can't hear anything that resembles she saying "beautiful fighters, beautiful fight", even if it's fast or synthetized or w/e. She says "We are Beautiful Fighters" in the chorus which is somewhat clear though, but in the rest of the song? I just don't think so :no

Exactly what I'm trying to say :(

minna 29th December 2007 02:14 AM

I never found what it was saying:laugh
because everytime you listen to it there is always a new word that could fit and I always wondered why they don't just put it in the lyrics like for ladies night!!

ImpactBreaker 29th December 2007 03:03 AM

Justice League call ayu:

-It's time to be tense, Let's fight, Aquaman!

Greek Empire ayu:

-There's fire in Athens, let's fight a roman

ayu in love:

-Let's find a romance, let's find a new man

CHE.R.RY 29th December 2007 03:16 AM

^Huh xD?

ImpactBreaker 29th December 2007 03:36 AM

I dunno, I'm trying to figure it out what the heck is she saying on that song :laugh If I ever met ayu, the first questions I'd ask her would be:

-Could you please tell me what is the "engrish" part you sing in forgiveness and what is this synth part you sing on Beautiful Fighters?

Those bug me

zoomzoom 29th December 2007 03:46 AM

^ haha I know :laugh

I wonder if the people in teamayu are able to ask such questions, through mr kaz

MemorialAddress 29th December 2007 07:30 PM

I hear "It's my Beautiful Fighters, it's my Beautiful Fight.."

LOL but really you can never really be too sure :|

nightlightyear 30th December 2007 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImpactBreaker (Post 1278745)
I can't, even if I blast the sound on max, put headphones or force myself to, I just can't hear anything that resembles she saying "beautiful fighters, beautiful fight", even if it's fast or synthetized or w/e. She says "We are Beautiful Fighters" in the chorus which is somewhat clear though, but in the rest of the song? I just don't think so :no

Really? Huh... Thats interesting.
Quote:

Originally Posted by MemorialAddress08 (Post 1279844)
I hear "It's my Beautiful Fighters, it's my Beautiful Fight.."

LOL but really you can never really be too sure :|

Yeah I agree that you can never really be too sure.

I guess if you ask this question it really depends on who you ask. I dont think this question will ever be solved. @_@

*listens to Beautiful Fighters for the rest of 2007*

I am now SO CONFUSED! :laugh

naxxo.licious™ 30th December 2007 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImpactBreaker (Post 1279107)
Justice League call ayu:

-It's time to be tense, Let's fight, Aquaman!

Greek Empire ayu:

-There's fire in Athens, let's fight a roman

ayu in love:

-Let's find a romance, let's find a new man

HAHAHAHA "There's fire in Athens, let's fight a roman". I think that every time that we think about it, we're getting far away from the answer lolz.
And about forgiveness, hell that's just another mistery!! I think ayu doesn't even now what she was singing XD!!

CHE.R.RY 30th December 2007 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guilty_me (Post 1281247)

And about forgiveness, hell that's just another mistery!! I think ayu doesn't even now what she was singing XD!!

Probably :laugh

rusuke 2nd January 2008 05:29 AM

let's just think it's AYU's own accent!!!hehehehe

Aggar 2nd January 2008 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImpactBreaker (Post 1279107)
Justice League call ayu:

-It's time to be tense, Let's fight, Aquaman!

Greek Empire ayu:

-There's fire in Athens, let's fight a roman

ayu in love:

-Let's find a romance, let's find a new man

LOL . . . so funny . .. seriously i am weaking from laughing . . .

Aggar 2nd January 2008 06:05 AM

what i heard is . . "it's fine local man" or " it's fine you're my man " but it doesn't make sense :D

ImpactBreaker 2nd January 2008 10:37 AM

maybe she just speaks nonsense in that part anyway. Or maybe she's trying to communicate with aliens.

truehappiness 2nd January 2008 10:47 AM

I've heard it as a scrambled version of her saying "BEAUTIFUL FIGHTERS".

"ERS FIGHT EAUTIFUL BEH DOO!"

ComatoseBunnySnatcher 2nd January 2008 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuHamasaki01 (Post 1274594)
here's what I hear in Ladies Night:

Did you loathe him?
Gotta place him
Hate him then even so, you don't ever think you can fail
Did you lose him?
Gotta replace him
Hate him then even so, you don't ever think you can fail
Did you loathe him?
Gotta place him
Hate him then even so, you don't ever think you can fail
Did you lose him?
Gotta replace him
Hate him then even so, you don't ever think you can fail

and so on...


I thought it was:


ditch him, lose him
can't replace him
hate him
and even so
you don't ever need to
think you can beat him

criminal 2nd January 2008 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImpactBreaker (Post 1279107)
-Let's find a romance, let's find a new man

This, along with "Let's fight evil men", are the closest one yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1284064)
I've heard it as a scrambled version of her saying "BEAUTIFUL FIGHTERS".

"ERS FIGHT EAUTIFUL BEH DOO!"

It goes like:
...BEH NS
...BEH
...BEH NS
...BEH DOO.
I think.

Aggar 3rd January 2008 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImpactBreaker (Post 1284059)
maybe she just speaks nonsense in that part anyway. Or maybe she's trying to communicate with aliens.

here you go again . . LOL . .:D

Alison 3rd January 2008 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImpactBreaker (Post 1279149)
...Could you please tell me what is the "engrish" part you sing in forgiveness...

War and destruction
Crime and desire
But I wanted only keep my love
Every cardinal sins
Every immoral deeds
But I was holding on for my love

From Kiwi-Musume. Which sounds about right to me.:yes

As for BF, I don't know. Its so mangled xD

ImpactBreaker 3rd January 2008 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alison (Post 1285197)
War and destruction
Crime and desire
But I wanted only keep my love
Every cardinal sins
Every immoral deeds
But I was holding on for my love

From Kiwi-Musume. Which sounds about right to me.:yes

As for BF, I don't know. Its so mangled xD

I've seem that before, and it sounds somewhat accurate, but still it isn't a proof of what she's really saying, unfortunately.

zoomzoom 3rd January 2008 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alison (Post 1285197)
Every cardinal sins

There I hear "every promises".. and the whole war and destruction I dont even hear :headache

Bad Wolf 3rd January 2008 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diana (Post 1273609)
LOL I have to post :D I still hear "beautiful fighters go badass" >_<" Can`t help it..

LOLOLOL okay that's all I'm going to hear everytime I listen to that song from now on.

rusuke 3rd January 2008 06:54 AM

I'm here again... reading all of your reply makes me really laugh but I'm trying not to since I'm in an internet cafe.. I listened again "Beautiful fighters" but I still can't figure out what she was singing..

Quote:

maybe she just speaks nonsense in that part anyway. Or maybe she's trying to communicate with aliens.
You know what impactbreaker, I bet you're right!!! no offense Ayu!!!

darc_aqua 3rd January 2008 05:17 PM

just a robot voice doing a backward saying or something, like utada's passion with the hidden backwards saying.

taskinillusion 4th January 2008 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nippon (Post 1284502)
I thought it was:


ditch him, lose him
can't replace him
hate him
and even so
you don't ever need to
think you can beat him

OMG I never had a CLUE what she was saying there and ALWAYS wanted to know! A mix of that makes so much sense.... WOW. THANK YOU.

As for what they're saying in "Beautiful Fighters," I've always wondered that myself... my husband thinks she's saying "Kiss my elbow magnet, kiss my elbow fun..." :rolleyes

truehappiness 8th July 2008 01:18 AM

It's a scrambled clip of Ayu saying "Beautiful Fighters."

"Ers - Fight -> Beautiful -> Ters"

Dearest Ayumi 8th July 2008 06:08 PM

"Its my beautiful fighters, its my beautiful fight"

AFTERSCHOOL 8th July 2008 06:30 PM

it's my beautiful fighters
it's my beautiful fight

there should be no debate about this it's blatantly obvious :/

aqua_crystal 8th July 2008 07:01 PM

^^Yup. That's what I heard!

ImpactBreaker 8th July 2008 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roflcoptar (Post 1537912)
it's my beautiful fighters
it's my beautiful fight

there should be no debate about this it's blatantly obvious :/

I completely disagree over the "blatantly obvious". There's absolutely nothing said in that part that even remotely sounds like the pronuciation of beautiful, even if she had used pretty horrible engrish. (ayu even pronounces somewhat clearly Beautiful Fighters later in the song, and nothing simillar like that can be heard in this discussed part ;))

And as far as no official lyrics are available, nothing is blatantly obvious :yes everything is just speculation.

truehappiness 8th July 2008 09:04 PM

The day that Ayu says "What English? That's just gibberish."... D:

I mean if you're barely listening, I'd understand how you could get that, but... o_o If you listen closely, she doesn't even form words with what she says.

Huaka 8th July 2008 09:30 PM

The first time I heard this song, it was clearly saying, "It's my beautiful fighters, It's my beautiful fight" to me. I have no idea how you guys get the other stuff O_o.

truehappiness 8th July 2008 09:49 PM

You too, Huaka? ;___;

Srsly, listen closely, and with headphones. D:

ImpactBreaker 8th July 2008 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1538084)
I mean if you're barely listening, I'd understand how you could get that, but... o_o If you listen closely, she doesn't even form words with what she says.

Yeah, I don't think it's too clear. I can understand how people can think about several things, and how some can think they're accurately listening to something, but it isn't that clear imo.

And it would be hilarious if it ended up being a word being played from backwards like in Hikki's Passion :laugh (has anyone ever tried liastening to that part being played backwards? :o)

truehappiness 8th July 2008 11:53 PM

It would be. But I don't think it's really anything backwards, just scrambled.

Like they took a voice sample of "Beautiful Fighters" and played around with it using a turntable or something.

The sounds she makes during the 2nd syllable is more like a "f-like sound" than a "my" D:

Huaka 9th July 2008 01:54 AM

^ I actually heard Sanctuary played backwards, and thus the reversed part was normal. It said I need more affection than you know or something. Was kinda cool actually, even though I despise that song.

emi♡ 9th July 2008 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1538257)
It would be. But I don't think it's really anything backwards, just scrambled.

Like they took a voice sample of "Beautiful Fighters" and played around with it using a turntable or something.

The sounds she makes during the 2nd syllable is more like a "f-like sound" than a "my" D:

exactly. I'm pretty sure that's all it is.

It's just a techy addition to the song. That's all.

Calico 9th July 2008 03:45 AM

I always heard "It's my beautiful fighers, it's my beautiful fight" even before all the speculation. =\ A "remix" of the words though wouldn't be too farfetched though. Oh well. I don't listen to that song often anyway.

CHE.R.RY 9th July 2008 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huaka (Post 1538337)
^ I actually heard Sanctuary played backwards, and thus the reversed part was normal. It said I need more affection than you know or something. Was kinda cool actually, even though I despise that song.

I forgot all about this thread LOL. But yeah, that's another one that's been bothering me!!! Well I'm glad I finally know what it is (the 'Passion' one I mean). Oh and yeah, I also agree that it could be a scrambling of words of some kind. All I know is, I'm not hearing anything remotely close to "It's my beautiful fighers, it's my beautiful fight" :no.

Lanz16 9th July 2008 07:09 AM

For me, its like this:
"this fighter's courageous, this fighter's great!"
"this fighter's courageous, this fighter's great!"
"this fighter's courageous, this fighter's great!"


Just like that. :rolleyes

ImpactBreaker 9th July 2008 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHE.R.RY (Post 1538521)
All I know is, I'm not hearing anything remotely close to "It's my beautiful fighers, it's my beautiful fight" :no.

Me neither :yes I've listened to it in louder volumes, headphones, etc several times repeating over and over and I've even tried putting this sentence in mind and listening to the song, but seriously, it just doesn't fit, at all, not even remotely, it's like mixing water and oil :no

AFTERSCHOOL 9th July 2008 01:28 PM

it sounds more like 'it's my beautiful fighters, it's my beautiful fight' than anything else suggested in this thread

and it makes perfect sense, so yeah :\

truehappiness 9th July 2008 02:26 PM

Quote:

and it makes perfect sense, so yeah :\
It'll make perfect sense the day that "my" = "fy" :|

keikeiaznqueen 9th July 2008 02:50 PM

I just tried listening to it on headphones. I heard something like:

"It's fai ewful mah~gits"

I think the beginning is very likely an "It's", and the "fai" is probably "fight". The "ewful" is probably "beautiful" because that's what I always thought it was. The "mahgits" part, I suspect, is two words. The "gits" is Ayu connecting the next line, "It's" to the last word of the line.

So what I have here is: It's fight beautiful "mah" It's, it's fight beautiful mah~

And I'm trying to figuring out what the "mah" sound could be. XD Maybe it's "Lets fight beautiful man, yes, lets fight beautiful man"? XD

Oh!!!!

"It's fight beautiful fight it's, it's fight beautiful fight~!"

Quote:

It'll make perfect sense the day that "my" = "fy" :|
It doesn't make sense, but maybe the slight "f" sound that Ayu makes after the sound that sounds like "It's" is "my", but it ended up sounding like an "f" because of the tweaking?

So: "It's my beautiful fight it's, it's my beautiful fight~!"

On the other hand, why assume the "ewful" is beautiful? Maybe it's YOUTHFUL?

"Lets fight youthful man, lets, lets fight youth man~!"

Lol, too many possibilities.

truehappiness 9th July 2008 03:22 PM

I don't know. I'm still sticking with the probability that they took the vocal track sample of the phrase "Beautiful Fight-ers" and scrambled it.

Ers -> Fight -> Beautiful -> Ters.

I mean, someone should try to just rip the clip out and play around with it. D: Obviously, it doesn't sound like English in the state that it's in, so people are kinda making stuff up to fill in the blanks. Whereas with the Jade stuff, there's actually English there that we can trace back to the original songs by Sweetbox.

Rebirthia 9th July 2008 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1539039)

Ers -> Fight -> Beautiful -> Ters.

kinda.
my guess is that those arrangements were added after the vocal track was recorded... it seems those parts come from her actual "we are beautiful fighters" in the chorus... indeed the sentence played in the contrary direction... --edit--> no no, that's not correct. truehappiness suggestions sounds more reliable...

truehappiness 9th July 2008 04:21 PM

Kinda played around with it. Obviously its rough. :O
http://www.mediafire.com/?xnc9ommtyxm

I would speed it up and change pitch and stuff but I can't. D: Anyone who thinks they want to play around with it can use the original voice sample I used.

pikachama~ 9th July 2008 09:36 PM

well it always up for specutation but I thinks it says 'it's what I do-oo best'

yukito 11th August 2008 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alison (Post 1285197)
War and destruction
Crime and desire
But I wanted only keep my love
Every cardinal sins
Every immoral deeds
But I was holding on for my love

Thanks a lot I heard the song and it really sounds like it.
As for Beatiful Fighters I hear It's beatiful fighters! It's beatiful fight! Whatever it is it's cool so me don't mind:D

prussian blue 11th August 2008 09:15 AM

my friend said that it was

"its my apple pie~ its my apple pie' :roflmao

majrakun 11th August 2008 09:18 AM

"aspire gomentus, aspire gomen!" Is what I heard. I know it doesn't make sense, and I think the other guesses are closer, but ever since the first time I heard this song, that was the sound that came to my head, and when I hum it, those are the words that came out XD

jiarongisme 11th August 2008 11:34 AM

I heard

"Let's fight evil me-n, let's fight evil men"

zyoeru 18th April 2009 10:11 AM

What does Ayumi sing during the instrumental parts of Beautiful Fighters?
 
I guess the title sums it up. :P

I was just curious, because it sounds like words, but I can't really put my finger on what they are, I think it's English. xD

Aderianu 18th April 2009 10:39 AM

What is Ayumi singing in "Beautiful Fighters"?
What is that voice saying in the background of 'Beautiful Fighters'?

chloeM 18th April 2009 10:48 AM

i heard 'it's my own race, it's my own race'

murasakinohana 18th April 2009 12:39 PM

well for me, i've always thought she sang. ''it's my beautiful fighters, it's for you who fight..''


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.