Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [PICS]Ayu in SHANGAI (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81131)

kirei_ayumi 14th October 2008 04:24 AM

I love her hair and outfit! thanks for sharing

taskinillusion 14th October 2008 04:30 AM

I don't think she cut her hair, it's just pulled back and tucked away where you can't see it from those angles. That one pic though... OMG!!! O_o

ayu_fantasy 14th October 2008 05:10 AM

OMG!!! Those wacoal pics are.....

I mean ayu looked so different!!!!

pommy48 14th October 2008 06:57 AM

OO! ADD THIS TO THE FIRST POST!
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...mmy48/2-11.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj85/pommy48/5-5.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj85/pommy48/6-4.jpg
Spoiler:

it's ayu...on the plane! i consider this rare to find!
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...mmy48/1-61.jpg

miskiq 14th October 2008 07:03 AM

Quote:

Spoiler:

it's ayu...on the plane! i consider this rare to find!
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...mmy48/1-61.jpg

it's from mika's blog
http://www.1oven.com/mika_noguchi/

pommy48 14th October 2008 07:04 AM

@_@ seriously..mika follow ayu everywhere..isn't mika CEO of Peach John?

zoomzoom 14th October 2008 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1664845)
@_@ seriously..mika follow ayu everywhere..isn't mika CEO of Peach John?

Yea. They're together all the time.

panda♥ 14th October 2008 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUmIXx (Post 1664541)
what's going on with her hair actually?
short or long?


In the Wacoal pictures, it's obvious her hair was tucked underneath in a bun to make it looks short. In the Shanghai photos it's tucked into the back of her dress. :)

pommy48 14th October 2008 07:34 AM

and on the plane, her hair are in rollers...and if you had short hair, i doubt you can see how full the rollers are of hair~

BluishDays 14th October 2008 07:39 AM

Thanks for sharing <3 Ayu looks very cute

Yoake 14th October 2008 09:04 AM

she is so cute
She is so funny on the last pic^^
thanks for sharing

miskiq 14th October 2008 10:28 AM

Japanese singer loses ring at Hongqiao Airport

By Chen Qian | 2008-10-14 | ONLINE EDITION

JAPANESE singer Ayumi Hamasaki lost a diamond ring at Shanghai Hongqiao Airport on Sunday and hopes anyone who picked it up will contact her through e-mail.

Hamasaki passed customs on Sunday and was greeted by more than 100 fans, Youth Daily reported today.

She stopped to sign one autograph for a fan before she was escorted to a car by more than 20 body guards. The report said she lost the ring during this period.

Both Chinese and Japanese staff searched for the ring in the airport and the parking lot, but failed to find it. Hamasaki sent an e-mail to the newspaper last night in hopes that it could be found and returned.

The singer is in town for six days. She will perform at Shanghai Grand Stage (Shanghai Gymnasium) on October 18 and shoot a music video during her stay, the report said.

link: http://www.shanghaidaily.com/article...787&type=Metro

LacusClyne 14th October 2008 10:36 AM

nah, her hair isn't cut short, it's just tucked at the back, see the video? when she turns her head, you can see her back of the hed looks quite thick, her hair is tucked inside.

AyumiBest 14th October 2008 10:36 AM

Lol! That one pic is so hilarious. ^^

freedreamer 14th October 2008 10:44 AM

prolly her new look for the PV? hahaha...
she looks so wrapped in that black outfit

miroro 14th October 2008 10:49 AM

poor ayu!
i hope somone find it and give her back!!

can't wait to hear some news about the PV

prussian blue 14th October 2008 11:21 AM

lol i hope i'll get the ring for ayu :heart

and she will kiss me :D

Aderianu 14th October 2008 11:29 AM

lucky fan who found her ring %)

[taskin.ayu] 14th October 2008 12:27 PM

I don't know why, but her hair reminds me of Ron from Phoenix Wright, and my Japanese lecturer. XD

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9...inkingaxt1.gif

miskiq 14th October 2008 01:08 PM

http://music.yule.sohu.com/20081014/n260026308.shtml

New pics from her shooting of her new PV

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/2759/ayubo9.jpg
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/732/ayu2qq3.jpg
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/4930/ayu3wr6.jpg
http://enjoy.eastday.com/e/20081014/images/01415389.jpg

CeReSu 14th October 2008 01:34 PM

Thanks a lot *__*

4ever*ayu 14th October 2008 01:36 PM

^ thx miskiq!

err...not really like her wardrobe there...

waterballoon 14th October 2008 01:44 PM

The hair in the PV reminds me A LOT of rainy day! Very class and hautre-coutre (how do you spell this...)! Omg she looks so sexy and that whole setting is so olden Shanghai/China... I'm really looking forward to GREEN (although I can't fathom how she could be 'dancing crazily' with all the dancers in that classy dress...)!!!

Ayunk 14th October 2008 01:52 PM

Woah ! look at the paparazzi ! :OMG Ayu looked like she's squashed real bad

Jwiz 14th October 2008 01:58 PM

This pv may be quite different from her other pvs =]

~Haya 14th October 2008 02:06 PM

Love her hair. Hope it will be good PV~

Aderianu 14th October 2008 02:10 PM

Rainy day again? =(

Arenia 14th October 2008 03:02 PM

may be quite different from Rainy day ^^

puddinx 14th October 2008 03:56 PM

Hmm, don't like the outfit. >__<
But i think this PV will be unique. :D

Rebirthia 14th October 2008 04:17 PM

thanks miskiq & pommy!

omg, that ring is BIIIIG... don't know if she will ever find it, unnn, i really doubt it.

and, omg, that hair, strange, but she has it loooong,

and rainy day II, noooo please,
walking.proud, it seems you anticipated the atmosphere of the PV, ayu in her 50's xDDDD can't stand that look, omg, please, step forward , please,

truehappiness 14th October 2008 05:27 PM

I don't think many people know that a lot of young people wore that hair in those days..

It's not old. She's trying to act out a historical-ish PV from what I can see, so it works. Much like rainy day and the weird hair + window + Germany.

kilia22 14th October 2008 05:32 PM

Add many pics .
Sorry if someone had post them but I don't read all the post ^^'

Jeremy911 14th October 2008 05:34 PM

The hairstlye, and clothing looks very 1940's. Maybe her PV will be WWII based?

waterballoon 14th October 2008 05:36 PM

Lol, lovers separated because of WWII... omg epic heart-breaking PV! But with "wild dancing" with the dancers, and a dance choregraphed by Pecon and ZIN... I doubt the PV would be that slow and lovey-dovey... I can't really think of another PV that reminds me of GREEN!

lfe. 14th October 2008 06:28 PM

Hypothesis: WWII-based PV. She waits at home waiting for her lover to return from fighting in the war, and her lover is Shuya.

Nah just kidding, but these pics look interesting :P

truehappiness 14th October 2008 06:30 PM

Judging from the old-era clothing that Ayu has on, it seems somewhat like... the choreography will be much like.. Moments / part of Me / walking proud performances in which everyone else dances around her.

Hopefully that's the case. Ayu dancing in the PVs is just eh. I like to see her just staying still. It's easier to cap her that way.

dayumi 14th October 2008 06:38 PM

did she took off the extensions?

Rebirthia 14th October 2008 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1665285)
I don't think many people know that a lot of young people wore that hair in those days..

It's not old. She's trying to act out a historical-ish PV from what I can see, so it works. Much like rainy day and the weird hair + window + Germany.

well, whether she has an old or young look -contemporary to the period of time they want to represent, whether faithful to historical events or not, i don't like that style.


thanks killia for that amazing update!

maikaru 14th October 2008 06:42 PM

I think she actually has to have a little bit more hair to do that kind of style, right?
the buns look kind of big~ I think she still has longish type hair.

Melrose 14th October 2008 06:53 PM

I like the conference hair a LOT. But the PV hair is kinda meh. :3

makie_7 14th October 2008 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [taskin.ayu] (Post 1665027)
I don't know why, but her hair reminds me of Ron from Phoenix Wright, and my Japanese lecturer. XD

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9...inkingaxt1.gif

haha, yeah kinda looks like that. I love Phoenix Wright

Thanks for the pics!! I love Ayu's hair color this time

Mari-chan 14th October 2008 07:29 PM

The Pics from the PV looks good. Seems to become a good PV. (^-^)
But.. her Hair at the wacoal Presentation really don't looks good. Why she put her hair into her shirt? Has she something to hide?

ownsarai 14th October 2008 07:35 PM

That pic of Ayu is so scary! XD I think her hair is just tied back and not cut, either way I love the way it looks! And by the way...the PV shots look like rainy day part II...maybe it's just me. :shrug
Thanks for sharing!

Ayumiko 14th October 2008 07:41 PM

I read somewhere from a chinese article that the pv is suppose to be 1940 shanghai...and from the chinese tv dramas I've seen in the past, that hairstyle of ayu's does resembles what some female westerner's hairstyle look like back then. I don't know about her outfit though. Hopefully the pv will turn out good. I can't imagine ayu dancing...hopefully just other ppl dancing.

Ayu_no_tenshi 14th October 2008 08:08 PM

wow...she looks so mature at the Wacoal conference

*-_Ayu-fan_-* 14th October 2008 08:12 PM

i can't see the pictures

AyUta 14th October 2008 09:54 PM

Aw, her face is so soft and adorable! I just adore her msile :heart Although the black outfit she wore to the wacoal thing was hideous :laugh The one outfit for the PV looked cool. I can't imagine her dancing in that though XD

pommy48 14th October 2008 11:10 PM

OMG! what did i tell you! old fashioned shanghai in the 50s!!!!

aura~ 14th October 2008 11:16 PM

mmm it looks interesting... i'm looking forward to this PV!!!


thanks!

angelwing886 14th October 2008 11:56 PM

thanks for the pics

miskiq 15th October 2008 12:43 AM

more new pics

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1213/72150183ue0.jpg
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5094/aaapi0.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/2294/aaaayd0.jpg
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8016/aavc8.jpg

pommy48 15th October 2008 12:49 AM

OMG! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT AYU BANNER!!!!
thanks so much for these pics!
and also...i have a feeling of evolution/rainy day for this, ayu is this big star

GRACE 15th October 2008 12:59 AM

I'm so bad, the first thing I did when I saw that hair and outfit was lol hard >_<

But I'm liking how this PV is looking, very Chinese, I really hope it airs soon after it's done!

nick 15th October 2008 12:59 AM

-

TOBEAYU 15th October 2008 01:09 AM

Thanks!!
I don't know why exactly but that images make me remember the 40s... :O

stickyrice 15th October 2008 01:12 AM

This looks like it'll be an interesting storyline PV. Very vintage <3 Can't wait till we get to watch it!

kumikomishitate 15th October 2008 01:17 AM

I'm really sorry to say but a) I hate that hairstyle and b) WTF is she wearing?

*dies* And I can't stand when she wears make-up like that. It looks like she's got a lot of bronzer and all that stuff on her face; it really drives me up a wall.

/rant.

I do like the look of the PV though. I keep forgetting how Green sounds like though. That's not good. :(

jonneh 15th October 2008 01:57 AM

^Trust me, once you hear it a couple times you probably won't forget it.
If I remember correctly, it gets kind of repetitive. But, that was from that LUMIX (Cup of Ayu!) CM, so maybe they looped it or something.

Evolution7/4 15th October 2008 02:31 AM

Wait it still isn't confirmed its Green right?

ownsarai 15th October 2008 02:57 AM

^I don't think anything has been confirmed, maybe it's a surprise title that we never even saw coming! :P

GRACE 15th October 2008 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evolution7/4 (Post 1665785)
Wait it still isn't confirmed its Green right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ownsarai (Post 1665819)
^I don't think anything has been confirmed, maybe it's a surprise title that we never even saw coming! :P

She said it was for GREEN in the TeamAyu message talking about the PV

hiroshi_ben 15th October 2008 03:07 AM

this PV is too traditional...i think they are trying to potrait ayu as one of the chinese traditional singer?and i think the banner looks v cool!overall the pv is too shanghai-ish..

GRACE 15th October 2008 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiroshi_ben (Post 1665828)
this PV is too traditional...i think they are trying to potrait ayu as one of the chinese traditional singer?and i think the banner looks v cool!overall the pv is too shanghai-ish..

I think that's kinda the point ^^;;

jamester 15th October 2008 03:28 AM

Anything but her new hair!!!

Evolution7/4 15th October 2008 03:43 AM

Grace, my post asking if it was confirmed came about 5 or so before the post that did confirm it/ :)
hiroshi, you can judge the PV just from the few photos? :D

shannon-nonnahs 15th October 2008 03:52 AM

OH GOSH!! I can't wait to see the new PV! Her heels are so damn high in the PV shoot! LOL! Thanks for sharing the pics, everyone! (:

miskiq 15th October 2008 03:55 AM

slightly bigger pic

pommy48 15th October 2008 03:57 AM

^ thank you! oh that's from the taiwan newspaper
omg they compare her to the girl from Lust Caution haha

Evolution7/4 15th October 2008 04:00 AM

^Haha I can kind of see the comparison...

Ayumiko 15th October 2008 04:07 AM

They compared it because the pv takes place around the era in which the movie lust caution takes place in. The girl on the right corner is the main actress in the movie.

Ayu plays a big star in 1940 shanghai in the pv...that's why there is a huge banner.

Quote:

【 上 海 直 擊 】 正 身 在 上 海 的 日 本 女 歌 手 濱 崎 步 , 昨 日 現 身 車 墩 影 城 為 新 歌 《 GREEN 》 拍 攝 MV 。 一 身 三 、 四 十 年 代 懷 舊 打 扮 示 人 的 步 姐 , 頭 上 紮 雍 容 華 貴 的 髮 髻 , 與 一 眾 上 海 旗 袍 女 子 出 現 在 車 水 馬 龍 的 老 南 京 路 , 造 型 像 《 色 , 戒 》 中 湯 唯 扮 演 的 王 佳 芝 。


街 掛 大 招 牌

步 姐 在 MV 中 扮 演 一 位 老 牌 大 明 星 , 街 上 更 掛 上 她 的 大 招 牌 , 十 分 搶 眼 。 據 知 在 MV 中 演 出 舞 蹈 員 都 是 隨 她 從 日 本 而 來 , 而 穿 旗 袍 的 上 海 美 女 則 是 一 早 於 當 地 公 開 招 募 。 在 影 城 每 逢 拍 攝 空 檔 , 步 姐 即 耐 心 為 歌 迷 簽 名 , 表 現 親 民 。
此 外 , 步 姐 前 日 抵 達 上 海 機 場 時 , 混 亂 間 遺 失 了 今 年 生 日 由 其 契 媽 所 贈 的 戒 指 , 步 姐 昨 日 透 過 唱 片 公 司 公 開 呼 籲 拾 獲 戒 指 的 歌 迷 , 盡 快 與 她 聯 絡 。
採 訪 、 攝 影 : 盧 健

pommy48 15th October 2008 04:10 AM

ah of course she's playing a star~
ah good..the article is already in traditional chinese, save a lot of trouble
aw she's still looking for her ring~ did mika give it to her?

Jwiz 15th October 2008 04:16 AM

Her costume looks weird though. I hope the pv has a plot, not just dancing around.

BluishDays 15th October 2008 04:38 AM

Awesome Thanks for sharing the Pics !! Can't wait for GREEN :D I know it wont disappoint. Well at least not me ;)

jbrat2219 15th October 2008 04:41 AM

These pics look very promising! I hope they release it before the end of the month ><;;; Although that seems unlikely...

taskinillusion 15th October 2008 04:49 AM

I can't WAIT to see this PV! But the banner with her on it looks really weirdly photoshopped for some reason... :shrug

elekons 15th October 2008 04:54 AM

The new pv is really fantastic
i want see it :)

SURREAL__RAINBOW 15th October 2008 05:18 AM

DIDNT I SAY THAT SHE WAS GOING TO LOOK LIKE IN THE RAINY DAY PV?!?!

xDDD

OMGGG

ohsixthirty 15th October 2008 05:38 AM

am i the only one who is a little bored by this so far?

hopefully it will be a good PV though...

Melon Panda 15th October 2008 06:10 AM

I love her new hairstyle. :) For some reason, she looks more energetic than she usually does.

Kashoku 15th October 2008 06:39 AM

I don't like the fact that it revolves around the Chinese culture....but that's just me.

YuriChan 15th October 2008 06:57 AM

Oo! It looks interesting!! Thanks for sharing the picture!! :D

majrakun 15th October 2008 07:08 AM

Somehow, the poster reminds me of Mirrorcle World cover, as if it was just totally copy and pasted upon it.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 15th October 2008 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiroshi_ben (Post 1665828)
this PV is too traditional...i think they are trying to potrait ayu as one of the chinese traditional singer?and i think the banner looks v cool!overall the pv is too shanghai-ish..

aww
I agree

I think it will be interesting, and China and all Asia will put their eyes on her...

but more than that
I don't think that this pv is going to be a big success

I think the song will be way better than the pv


I hope I change my mind after I watch it... but yeah




I'm asking myself if ayu is happy with this work that shes doing... and everything, I dunno what AVEX is planning to do...


she changed too much

from that evolution pop girl into now someone I don't recognize at all









sorry for my English lol

and I hope people understand my point of view

^^

MissElin_ 15th October 2008 08:10 AM

Thx for the pics you guys! I hope the plot story in the PV will be good. So far it feels pretty... ehum... kant fint the word...grey? Haha. :P I was thinking more in-your-face-happy PV. DUnno why but yeah. I hope not for another glitter/fated PV with ewewew clipping and badbadbad editing.

But then again, who doesnt love the fashion of the 40-s? :heart It can be good, hopefully it can be great! :D

majrakun 15th October 2008 08:14 AM

I hope she's going to do more than singing on stage with her dancers dancing around her, but I don't really think she's going to play a big star from the looks of her -dull- outfit, she really seemed to blend in with the extras! But then again, I could be proven wrong.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 15th October 2008 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissElin_ (Post 1666112)
Thx for the pics you guys! I hope the plot story in the PV will be good. So far it feels pretty... ehum... kant fint the word...grey? Haha. :P I was thinking more in-your-face-happy PV. DUnno why but yeah. I hope not for another glitter/fated PV with ewewew clipping and badbadbad editing.

But then again, who doesnt love the fashion of the 40-s? :heart It can be good, hopefully it can be great! :D



aww!!

I love the possivite thinking!!

^^
xDD

freedreamer 15th October 2008 09:56 AM

Wahhh this is exciting! I know its gonna be 30s 40s China but i like how they fitted it all in that style and even that set!...

as a chinese, i really think its cool

otsukachieko 15th October 2008 09:58 AM

love the photos~!!
but she looks sooo chubby with that hair! LOL

Minttulatte 15th October 2008 10:01 AM

I love her style in these pictures. She looks so beautiful and adult-like. I want that shirt she has in those airport pictures. That would be so warm in Finland, ah~ <3 And her hair in all of the pictures... *drool*

Does that hairstyle remind you of rainy day PV? I do and I'm excited because I loved that PV. ^^

freedreamer 15th October 2008 10:03 AM

this PV will definitely be bigger than rainy day judging from the set and plot

HilaryDuffFanboy 15th October 2008 11:55 AM

Does anyone else agree with me that her new hair is totally disgusting?

lovelism 15th October 2008 12:06 PM

Still prefer the Long Mirrorcle World hair style.....

Thanks for the Pics!

Homework 15th October 2008 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HilaryDuffFanboy (Post 1666280)
Does anyone else agree with me that her new hair is totally disgusting?

I totally agree with you!!!!!!!

SURREAL__RAINBOW 15th October 2008 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HilaryDuffFanboy (Post 1666280)
Does anyone else agree with me that her new hair is totally disgusting?

AWWW

but she looks like a little mushy-love!!

:lech:lech:lech


I don't think shes gonna keep it like that anyway

xDD

ren0210989 15th October 2008 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagamori_etsuya (Post 1666097)
aww
I agree

I think it will be interesting, and China and all Asia will put their eyes on her...

but more than that
I don't think that this pv is going to be a big success

I think the song will be way better than the pv


I hope I change my mind after I watch it... but yeah




I'm asking myself if ayu is happy with this work that shes doing... and everything, I dunno what AVEX is planning to do...


she changed too much

from that evolution pop girl into now someone I don't recognize at all









sorry for my English lol

and I hope people understand my point of view

^^

i actually like that she has changed. i LOVED her in the past, with her pop-ish look and all, but i'm sooo releaved that she's acting by her feelings and her age unlike Madonna. i mean i really don't wanna see a 50year old woman acting like a wh*re. And i'm soooo glad that Ayu stays true to herself^^


Quote:

Originally Posted by Mari-chan (Post 1665378)
The Pics from the PV looks good. Seems to become a good PV. (^-^)
But.. her Hair at the wacoal Presentation really don't looks good. Why she put her hair into her shirt? Has she something to hide?

her hair wasn't put into her shirt. it's just tied in the back like a bun, umm... i'm not good at explaining this... it's tied behind her back and behind her hair... Do you know what i mean???

SURREAL__RAINBOW 15th October 2008 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ren0210989 (Post 1666303)
i actually like that she has changed. i LOVED her in the past, with her pop-ish look and all, but i'm sooo releaved that she's acting by her feelings and her age unlike Madonna. i mean i really don't wanna see a 50year old woman acting like a wh*re. And i'm soooo glad that Ayu stays true to herself^^


yeah

obviously we are all the time changing...


but she is sticking too much to this look that many people don't like, I really hope that after this 10th anniversary year she refreshes her image AGAIN

!!



and I'm sure that when she turns 50 she will be such a DIVA, more than she is right now and bigger than madonna (for her fans I mean) ^^

kilia22 15th October 2008 01:05 PM

Last edit =
+ Wacoal pics
+ pv pics

waterballoon 15th October 2008 01:25 PM

Does anyone think that the dress she's wearing in the PV looks like a potato sack? Lol, but otherwise, nice setting! I really can't wait to see this.

Meat Pao 15th October 2008 01:28 PM

Judging from the pictures looks like the PV is going to be set in the old times! Exciting :D

se7entheaven 15th October 2008 02:33 PM

she's damn pretty in the wacoal press


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.