Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   HEY SEXY SENORITA! Nana Tanimura 2nd Thread OK?! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81151)

Beauty4123 8th January 2009 03:57 AM

thank you so much, AyUta! :shughug

kakumei 8th January 2009 06:13 AM

larger pic
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/5117/nscfz5.jpg

Beauty4123 8th January 2009 10:45 PM

i love the picture even more :love so cute!

AyUta 9th January 2009 07:09 AM

Pretty but so short lol.

aqua_crystal 9th January 2009 05:01 PM

I WANT THAT SINGLE NOWWW!!!!!! C'mon Nana! Give us a preview or something!!

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 10th January 2009 10:31 AM

^ Haha, Alicia your excitement amuses me
There's already a preview.
http://www.visionfactory.jp/artist/t...230&height=480

CHE.R.RY 10th January 2009 08:54 PM

^Preview sounds promising :yes...very catchy! Now if we could just get an album sometime soon -_-...

aqua_crystal 12th January 2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1774599)
^ Haha, Alicia your excitement amuses me
There's already a preview.
http://www.visionfactory.jp/artist/t...230&height=480

IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! I want more Nana songs!!

Hey, thanks for the link. Gotta see this. :)

kakumei 17th January 2009 05:03 AM

http://www.visionfactory.jp/movie/in...nana_cm_090117

SUZUKI CM is up for streaming now

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 18th January 2009 06:03 AM

Thanks for the link, kakumei.

kakumei 19th January 2009 06:07 AM

http://www.suzuki.co.jp/mw/index.html

SUZUKI CM page, CM, making, wallpapers, interview, etc. you can hear a lot more of the song by watching the making.

rookies 19th January 2009 06:09 AM

Is she wearing any shorts or anything in that pic on this page? o_O.....

It looks like she isn't wearing anything other than that top.

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 19th January 2009 07:12 AM

It's probably one of those big shirt dresses that are popular.

rookies 19th January 2009 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1787502)
It's probably one of those big shirt dresses that are popular.

Ahh... ok, I see.

AyUta 21st January 2009 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakumei (Post 1787393)
http://www.suzuki.co.jp/mw/index.html

SUZUKI CM page, CM, making, wallpapers, interview, etc. you can hear a lot more of the song by watching the making.

Thanks :heart

Beauty4123 26th January 2009 11:32 PM

from JPM...

Quote:

The PV for Nana's "Crazy for You" will air on MTVJAPAN on January 29. I hope somebody records it!
It's on listing on SPACESHOWER TV too though there's no airdate yet

AyUta 26th January 2009 11:33 PM

Two days :)

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 27th January 2009 12:21 AM

I can handle the wait.

aqua_crystal 27th January 2009 02:23 PM

Two days? Yaaay!!! *waits not-so-patiently*

Zemus 28th January 2009 08:56 AM

Nana will be the guest on Domoto Kyoudai this Sunday (2009/02/01). :)
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/DOMOTO/index2.html

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 28th January 2009 06:13 PM

Thanks for the info.
I'll try to watch it.

kakumei 28th January 2009 09:01 PM

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/090...0506014-n1.htm
PV news

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9670/mdvdfr6.th.jpg http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/8805/na01bf5.th.jpg http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4...2222us7.th.jpg
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1254/na02kf2.th.jpg http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2765/t4scdlz0.th.jpg http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/8...2223qi3.th.jpg
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9...ddvdqx6.th.jpg

Beauty4123 28th January 2009 09:07 PM

wow, that red outfit is crazy, lol. did the PV air yet?

kakumei 28th January 2009 09:18 PM

yeah it already aired, haven't seen it uploaded anywhere yet though.

Beauty4123 28th January 2009 09:34 PM

aww, hopefully it's uploaded soon!

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 28th January 2009 11:50 PM

^ Same here
Brit's "Oops... I Did It Again" much?
I want the rhinestone headphones! ><

Beauty4123 29th January 2009 03:43 AM

.................

http://img.barks.jp/image/review/1000046642/nana2_s.jpg

cheap.

(CD+DVD cover)

rookies 29th January 2009 04:36 AM

The cover looks okay I guess.

CHE.R.RY 29th January 2009 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 1803178)
.................

http://img.barks.jp/image/review/1000046642/nana2_s.jpg

cheap.

(CD+DVD cover)

Aw lol, it's not that bad, but it could be better lol.

AyUta 29th January 2009 08:09 AM

LOL they're always trying to show off those boobs :laugh

Uhm, yeah, cheap cover :eviltongu

aqua_crystal 29th January 2009 04:57 PM

Wow. That cover sucks. And OMG @ the Britney outfit! The PV's probably got some similar dance moves too!! I want to see the PV now!!

Mirai Noah 29th January 2009 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1802939)
Brit's "Oops... I Did It Again" much?

Exactly what I thought too. :yes

howtousesexy 29th January 2009 06:21 PM

http://i39.tinypic.com/28qt84o.jpg

cd only cover.

this is much better imo :yes

Beauty4123 29th January 2009 07:46 PM

definately better :D i love those headphones, lol.

stickyrice 29th January 2009 07:50 PM

She looks cute in the CD cover =) I'm usually not a big fan of textless covers though unless the whole space is used (i.e ayu's BLUE BIRD) So that whole empty white background is gunna irk me a little lol

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 30th January 2009 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 1803178)
.................

http://img.barks.jp/image/review/1000046642/nana2_s.jpg

cheap.

(CD+DVD cover)

Quote:

Originally Posted by howtousesexy (Post 1804076)
http://i39.tinypic.com/28qt84o.jpg

cd only cover.

this is much better imo :yes

Based on these two covers, what will the PV look like?

Beauty4123 30th January 2009 02:07 AM

well, the PV's out on yahoo japan, but no one can access it without an japanese IP :P so here's a preview from nana's site: http://www.visionfactory.jp/index.html

GRACE 30th January 2009 03:10 AM

Oh Nana, you can't even sing a cute song without being a ***** now can you =P~?

But seriously, I like the sound of the song. This girl needs and ALBUM already jesus, before you know it, she's going to be the next alan with 8 singles!

AyUta 30th January 2009 03:18 AM

Someone on GOOGLE DLed the PV but they haven't watched it yet. Hopefully that person will upload it soon.

Beauty4123 30th January 2009 06:11 PM

crazy for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq7UBuk7LUw

Mirai Noah 30th January 2009 06:23 PM

The song's pretty good! :D

Beauty4123 30th January 2009 06:38 PM

yea, i like it, but it's taking a little bit longer for me to "love" it :P it's not as catchy as SEXY SENORITA, though.

Yoake 30th January 2009 08:02 PM

crazy for you is not a good song and the pv is really boring!

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 31st January 2009 01:39 AM

So she's so crazy for a guy she steals a ring?
Whatever, Crazy For You is great.

Beauty4123 31st January 2009 01:40 AM

maybe she was actually crazy for that.....ring? :laugh

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 31st January 2009 02:27 AM

That makes more sense.

CHE.R.RY 31st January 2009 06:31 AM

Woot! I love it :D! It's really catchy!

rookies 31st January 2009 08:19 AM

It's an okay song I guess.

aqua_crystal 31st January 2009 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 1805398)

Thanks!! This PV is weird. And the song is mediocre-ish (but definetly Nana's worst :( ) I think the idea of selling Nana with dirty dance moves and boobs just fell flat on their faces XD

Chiharo 31st January 2009 10:06 AM

Hm....well the song is nothing special,it's kinda funny.
The PV is horrible IMO.

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 31st January 2009 08:54 PM

^ The PV is horrible but to me, the song is good. The moment I saw her in a green bikini top, my expectations went down.

Beauty4123 31st January 2009 09:16 PM

the song actually grew on me. the "crazy for you" and "just everything you do" parts are very catchy. :P

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 31st January 2009 11:39 PM

What is with the scream before the chorus?

Beauty4123 31st January 2009 11:57 PM

i dunno, nana went ad-libbing like crazy in this song, lol.

Luv ~Venus~ 1st February 2009 03:18 AM

Wow. This video is Crazy 4 U....even the spy, glasses, and jumpsuit idea come off as a rip-off of Kuu's video. DDDDD: It's just funny irl.

But wuteva. I liked the song. After just looking at the video, the song is already stuck in my head and that was my first time listening to the song. The ad-libbing was crazy but good. She fell short when she was saying. "I'm glad your mine" just before the bridge. There wasn't to the pv since I guess it was about her going on a mission to steal the ring. Yea, nothing much but I liked it. And wow. Never saw so much boobs capture in one video since what? SHAKE IT. C'mon AVEX let's not keep mentioning she has big boobs ok.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiharo (Post 1806374)
Hm....well the song is nothing special,it's kinda funny.
The PV is horrible IMO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1807018)
What is with the scream before the chorus?

:roflmao

AyUta 2nd February 2009 05:25 AM

PV sucked lol. Her worst so far. So boring @_@
As for the song...it's okay.

Beauty4123 11th February 2009 12:47 AM

previews.

GRACE 11th February 2009 01:31 AM

Both b-sides sound better than Crazy for you >.>...

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 11th February 2009 03:46 AM

No Music, No Goodies is opposite of what I expected.

Beauty4123 11th February 2009 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1821286)
No Music, No Goodies is opposite of what I expected.

so is that good or bad? :tipsy

Luv ~Venus~ 11th February 2009 05:19 AM

I have a ipod pv and pv rip of the addicting Crazy For You if anyone is interested. :)

AyUta 11th February 2009 05:35 AM

I agree, the b-sides sound much better lol. I think I like Noisy better than both of them.

aqua_crystal 12th February 2009 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1821286)
No Music, No Goodies is opposite of what I expected.

Yeah, same here. I was kind of disappointed. But it sounds good anyways...
I really hope this single leaks soon!!

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 12th February 2009 10:16 PM

We don't have that long to wait. Only 5 days in Japan.

AyUta 17th February 2009 10:25 AM

It should be out anyday now right? o.o

aqua_crystal 17th February 2009 10:52 AM

Hmm.. I'm surprised it hasn't leaked yet.... I was expecting it at least 2 or 3 days ago. Weird O_o

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 18th February 2009 03:09 AM

Guessing we'll get it tomorrow or on Thursday.

AyUta 19th February 2009 05:48 AM


official website with new layouts

http://www.tanimuranana.com/

http://avexnet.or.jp/nana-tanimura/

This is my favorite new pic :heart


Beauty4123 19th February 2009 02:07 PM

that's so cute! :love

AyUta 20th February 2009 01:22 AM

Something stood out to me :thud
Nana is FUGLY with a perm :dead2 I hate that look on her. Straight is nice on her all the way :heart

aqua_crystal 20th February 2009 11:55 AM

OMG! That pic is <3!!

EDIT: Where is that single?!

Chiharo 20th February 2009 04:22 PM

WOW!I'm so surprised!The single is great!I love all the 2 B-sides for the first time,lol.
After seeing the PV for Crazy For You,I thought this single will be so bad,but boy I was wrong!

I really love Crazy For You,Noisy and No Music,No Goodies!
All 3 are really addicting!

Beauty4123 20th February 2009 06:58 PM

the single got #9 on the first day, #12 yesterday, and still #12 today :yes

Beauty4123 21st February 2009 03:07 AM

this is random, but nana is on some show on the fuji TV channel. i'm watching it online with keyhole TV :P she looks pretty, lol.

aqua_crystal 21st February 2009 04:04 AM

^Cool! I hope someone uploads it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 1834506)
the single got #9 on the first day, #12 yesterday, and still #12 today :yes

Hmm..... so it got pushed down then... I was expecting a higher position considering her previous single got #5. Then again the Crazy For You PV was a mess soo....

Beauty4123 21st February 2009 08:46 PM

crazy for you performances:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPvJhOUB0N0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQsveRrKmHo

Luv ~Venus~ 22nd February 2009 02:18 AM

Those performances were good. She messed up a bit on the ad-libbing but other than it was good.

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 22nd February 2009 02:59 AM

Really good performances.

The pic that AyUta posted is so pretty. Why wasn't it the CD+DVD cover.

aqua_crystal 22nd February 2009 03:56 PM

^I so totally agree! I would have totally bought it if it were the cover....

Beauty4123 23rd February 2009 12:31 AM

this is a rumor from livedoor, but........

Quote:

04/22 中島美嘉feat.谷村奈南(ドラマ)
mika nakashima and.......nana? :irked

Luv ~Venus~ 23rd February 2009 12:39 AM

^ I won't mind if those two worked together. It's a odd collaboration but it might be good (if its true). It'll prolly be a mid-tempo pop ballad.

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 23rd February 2009 01:41 AM

Mika + Nana = ? <---- Totally unexpected combo

AyUta 23rd February 2009 06:54 AM

^ Totally :laugh

CFY performances = good :yes

Mirai Noah 23rd February 2009 06:10 PM

I'm not that big a fan of Mika, but this will be interesting...

aqua_crystal 23rd February 2009 07:32 PM

Oh wow... talk about random collaborations!! I hope this Nana-Mika thing is true! It might be cool! :lech

Corvina 23rd February 2009 07:42 PM

Woh, I`m so in love with Noisy, great track! :luv2

A collab with Nana and Mika?
Well, both have strong voices...it will be very interesting!

Chiharo 24th February 2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corvina (Post 1837855)
Woh, I`m so in love with Noisy, great track! :luv2

Me too!It should have been the A-side!

Beauty4123 8th May 2009 07:11 PM

well, we still don't have a debut album, but........

Quote:

New Single

2009.07.08

CD+DVD
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-16184

CD
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-16185


The song is for the new Chevrolet CM.
First Press is Flash DL content.
i'm really happy! but when does avex plan to actually release nana's debut album? :grumpy it's already been 2 years since her first single, lol.

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 8th May 2009 10:45 PM

Ugh to temp single cover :x
I think the only way Nana and Kana are gonna release a debut album is if we pention.

rookies 8th May 2009 11:06 PM

Another single? o_O

I wonder who will be first to release their debut album,

Kana Nishino or Nana Tanimura, hehe. My guess is Kana. ^^

aqua_crystal 9th May 2009 06:54 AM

^Hmm.... same hee.

Well at least Nana's new single is getting some pomotion: a Chevrolet CM... that's big.

GRACE 9th May 2009 05:47 PM

Watch Nana and Kana have eight singles like alan x_x... what is with avex these days x_x...

Yoake 9th May 2009 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1934584)
Watch Nana and Kana have eight singles like alan x_x... what is with avex these days x_x...

Even if avex have a lot of lyrics writer and composer, it could take a lot of time to be sure that lyrics and music can touch the heart of a lot of people. They don't accept all lyrics and music!

GRACE 9th May 2009 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoake (Post 1934624)
Even if avex have a lot of lyrics writer and composer, it could take a lot of time to be sure that lyrics and music can touch the heart of a lot of people. They don't accept all lyrics and music!

Then they should be continuing to record album tracks till they have enough instead of releasing countless singles >.>

Yoake 9th May 2009 07:16 PM

A lot of singles and albim= more money for them!!

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 9th May 2009 08:53 PM

^ They should have released an album after JUNGLE DANCE ~ SEXY SENORITA/If I'm not the one timeline. She was popular during then and now, avex will have to start over again just to get people to remember who she is.

howtousesexy 9th May 2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1934584)
Watch Nana and Kana have eight singles like alan x_x... what is with avex these days x_x...

but isn't Kana on Sony?

anyway, ugh new single, this better be the last before the album. :irked

Mirai Noah 10th May 2009 04:33 AM

^ yeah, hopefully her debut album will be next after this single.

Yoake 10th May 2009 10:49 AM

She started in 2007 right? So I think she'll make an album now!

aqua_crystal 11th May 2009 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoake (Post 1934684)
A lot of singles and albim= more money for them!!

This may not wok for Kana, but it probably will for Nana. Though I doubt that Nana's gonna release those many singles before her debut though...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.